Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Jerk

SiHan just sent me this super funny clip of this guy singing... and he keeps trying to hit the high notes during the climax. Its super irritating and its making me laugh... The starting really sounded quite good... then as it progresses... thats it, u can sense the stupidity coming.

Anyway, school was fine. I went for choir today, and there were so little people. DrGoh went through the piece which i and a few of the other music technology students did for our homework. There were so many mistakes, and to think about it, theres only one error found in my part. Anyway, its indicated in the score, and i typed what i saw, thats all. And please, no drama or any big reaction, theres nothing to talk about, and it doesnt matter u at all. No need for the unnecessary action talking.

QingLun kept disturbing me, and he kept pulling my hood over my head. Jonathan wore this ugly shirt today, and i tried my best to still talk to him though i feel kinda embarrassed to. Dedric came for choir today, and we tricked him that theres going to be a test or something, he looked so troubled and he quickly went through the pieces himself. He is so hilarious. And LuHeng asked about PeiQian, and so i pointed to Jonathan. Anyway, choir was alright, DrGoh almost blew his top. Im glad that nothing bad happened during choir... so, we went for lunch after that, because... we're released early! Im so freaking surprised! Its so early! So, we had so much time... we went over to NAFA's canteen to have our lunch.

Lunch was alright, saved a few bucks. But, anyway... as u know, im broke. So, i had to borrow from Dedric for lunch. My uncle was so concerned, he called me yesterday and just now, to ask if i need money or anything. Well, he wants to ask me out for lunch, so he can give me some money also. So nice, but... too bad, im busy with classes during lunch hours.

Im very honest with things i say in my blog, so... dun get angry or get agitated or disturbed if u see anything that might make u feel uncomfortable. Here it goes... i love...

Nothing! Got u!

Anyway, we went to school after eating. MrYeo was early, and so... was everyone else. Why? Because we were released earlier during choir! I played the XiaoRuan today. I had a great time figuring the fingerings, because it is different from the ZhongRuan. I had to think in different sets of fingerings for different keys. U know, all the troublesome crap. Anyway, had fun. After ensemble, those who will be performing the modern piece, the Chinese quintet, had to stay... and MrYeo went through how the piece is and stuff. Please, its not really that useful, because we can see that ourselves... if we bother to. But, right... we dun, so its still quite necessary.

After ensemble, MrYeo brought me over to the dance department. They were practicing for their graduation, and im involved in this art work, where i'll be playing a solo Pipa, against the dancers. Its pretty cool. The concept of it is fantastic, but im not sure how the result will be, especially if it falls into my hands. Supposingly, if im not wrong, Samuel is supposed to play or something like that. Anyway, i got to know the dance instructor, Aaron. Nice to know u guys, and it was great to listen to the suggestions and stuff.

Its pretty exciting how the dance is going to be like. They said that they'll dress me up, and i wonder what kind of dress they are talking about. I hope i dun have to wear heavy metal armor plates. Anyway, they were rehearsing with the LiuDeHai's recording, and the other instructor had to play and stop and play and stop, just to prolong the piece. LieDeHai's version of the ambush is very different, and in fact, the piece that he edited is very short. Im going to try my best to practice hard for this performance. Im not going to let anyone down, especially to MrYeo, since he got me this opportunity. Thanks, again.

Anyway, the rehearsals are all packed within this week. And same goes to MDC, before they stop till dunno when. As for the dance department, the rehearsals will be next year, if i dun go down tomorrow. So, im only available tomorrow... i hope i dun screw things up. Anyway, its going to sound quite bad. Its my first time looking at the score, and its going to be stressful because they've worked with Samuel before. Nobody will understand the kind of stress... from things i hear and things that i see. Especially from QingLun's mouth. I think he has very bad understanding about things like that. He'll compare me with LiuDeHai or YangWei. Like what the hell? They are professional, hello? Anyway, if theres anything to compare, theres no need for people like me to play Pipa anymore since they're here. Its this same comment which implied to me a similar meaning from Lance once that made me flare up.

Forget it, some people will never get it. They are inexpert especially when it comes to forbearing such problems. And, if one gets so easily influenced to recordings and things that blind people say, then... im sorry, they're ignorant and really naive. I wonder, are those ears really their own?

My eyes are popping out. I wanna go sleep... but, i have to finish this entry. I dunno why, but im back into this blogging mood, and its turning out fine since dunno when. Remember? There was a period when there aint any entry at all. However, those days are finally over! Im back! And since uve requested me to blog, u should be responsible and come read! Happy staying around here... there are stupid things to do, and i wonder who did all those nonsense at the board with the alphabets. Its wierd, but its nice. Thanks to whoeva it is, but... as for the Jonathan part, keep up the goodwork! I think its u, Samuel!

Played the Piano for Jonathan's Ruan piece. Well, it sounded alright to me, its kinda fun actually to just sightread and be some harmonic filler like that. Firstly, the harmony will never be the same twice, and the notes are either wrong, or made right... thanks to me. I think its fun. But, the keys are troublesome, because i dun play the Piano. So, currently, im only best at reading the neutral key.

Had dinner with ShuMin, Jonathan, TingTing and Christoven. Happy birthday to him again, and he's having his competition tomorrow, i think. I know, the stress. Even the head of dance, Michael knows the stress that im going through. Right. Anyway, the Indian man kept making my orders wrong! I dunno why... but its always screwed up! The shake their head and tell me that they know, but in the end... they still dunno! I repeated my order like three times, at least, and still... im sure i tried my best to get it in their head, but... its always wrong! Im so freaking fed up! Anyway, thanks to Christoven, i borrowed money from him.

Wanted to follow TingTing to Bugis to play, because she wanted to play. But ShuMin doesnt wanna go. Jonathan, u are evil! I hate people like u! I wanted to go, but i didnt wanna go alone... so i asked Jonathan, and he being a bitchy mule, doesnt wanna go too. Fine. Nobody went. TingTing stayed in school with us, and i think we enjoyed the games better! For those who might know already, i was shouting very loudly in the studio, i know. We were playing this card game, which requires full concentration and the ability to shout and scare people with ur voice. Its so fun! It made me cry like hell, especially during the last game. I literally lost my voice. I felt so sore, and i needed water like a dying plant. Its such a nice game! Thanks to ShuMin for recommending something that stupid! Its so funny. We should play it again someday! From that day since i last played it, at Sentosa, ive been trying to find people to play the game with me again. Finally, today! Today! ChinLee was with us for one round, u can ask her how terrible it was. I dunno why, but i had to shout.

Practiced at the lounge. Jonathan and QingLun were there too. I changed the string, and it now sounds so much better! Anyway, i was bleeding, because i think i poked myself with the tip of the metal string. Its freaking... not painful, but dunno why... it might some really sharp and acute cut, so tiny the hole that only blood can come out. It didnt quite feel painful, but there was blood. I was tuning the Pipa, then i saw blood on the pegs. Scary...

Anyway, my pieces are kinda settled down, at least. But, its kinda too late for me to fine tune anything. Now, i only can rely on my teacher to encourage me. I think she is too nice, but i like how nice she is. If she is like Jonathan's bitch, then its totally different. I hate that witch. Jonathan, if ur curious, u can go find for one entry which was dedicated to her solely. I think its quite cool... it shows how much i hate her.

Well, i hope nobody goes around bitching about things that i bitch about on my blog. Firstly, anything here is my intellectual property. Using my quotations without seeking for permission is breaking the law! I can sue u, u know?

Right... i sound like somebody. U know who... right? Jonathan's best friend.

Everybody at level 6 was like taking out their instruments, i mean the band people, and blowing them. Its like some band orientation. Especially the Tubas...

I feel strange. After taking the cab with SiHan and YongRui, i talked to Jonathan on the phone for a few minutes. Then, i couldnt take it, i listened to my songs... and hung up the phone. I think im in love with this song! Thanks to the somebody who sent me this song, i hope there aint any intention hidden behind it.

I dunno, but am i joking?

Im contradicting my own feelings. I dunno how i want myself to feel, but i know how i am feeling. Its just that, i dun really know whether its right or wrong to feel this way. By the way, isit even going to be fruitful to feel this way? I think its just another dream, like any of those common nightmares. I really hope things might change for the better, but... im still who i am, and u are still who u are, a schnook. A dolt will always remain as a dimwit. I think its impossible for a boob like u to change ur thinking. Anyway, its not ur fault to finger at. Maybe its me, i understand that its tough to rapture such a grotesque varmint. However, ive thrown enough iota to qualify as a hopeless tomato. Im not some harlot, though i dun mind becoming one for the sake of ur acknowledgement. Just a nod, and i'll get the adumbration. I hate picking up clues... but sometimes, i have to. Are u afraid of the opposite? When u have to face the embarrassment of a nix? Dun worry, i wont give no cold shoulders. Its there, if u need some rest. Im always there.

To think of it, ur still a jerk.