Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Bout

Well, blame it unto my line of weakness, which lies amidst the emotions of my heart. Yesterday, i made myself a promise, but due to the good show by Jonathan. I figured that... sometimes, i should try to understand others too. Im actually quite shocked to see him in this state, so... i sat beside him and shared some simple thoughts together. Still, Jonathan, one last chance only! No more next time! If another were to strike, im first out. U better think before u do anything this time! And one more piece of advice, let time be ur mentor. Take things slowly... and allow time to fit everything in. Not forgetting one more thing... u are really stupid! Use ur brain more often! U imbecile!

Didnt quite wake up in time. I was sleeping... and overslept! I deleted Jonathan's number... but i cannot forget the horrible number! So, i woke up by answering this call... Jonathan called me early in the morning. Well, i cant remember what was it for. But then, after hanging up... then i remembered that im angry with him! I should have hung up! But well... nevermind.

I took a slow ride to school. I met Jwen on the bus and she was so arrogant! She didnt wanna talk to me! Im joking... we didnt see each other until we were at the stop. Well... last night, at the stroke of midnight, i wanted to wish someone happy birthday. But, thanks to my horrible character, i was so mad that i didnt even wanna bother. So, i saw him this morning... he smiled, but i walked away. Im so evil. Anyway, i bought him a gift. Happy birthday, QingLun.

Harmony lecture was fine. I sat beside Christoven, so... there were several consequences. MrYap told him to read the first line, and he read exactly what MrYap said, like a parrot. It was so funny... Next, i knew it! Its me! I had to read the next line... because its the bad karma of sitting beside Christoven! So funny. Did i or not tell u that Christoven is the last and lost bloodline of the Hilton family?

Had lunch with YongRui, Mark and Christoven at the place where i ate yesterday. QingLun brought us there yesterday, and i think im falling in love with the food. Its so nice, quite cheap, and so homely. I love the cooking... Anyway, though it tastes normal, it has this comfortable feeling after u eat... like ur in heaven. Im exaggerating. But well, its really nice. I realised that many people from NAFA knows that place, except me! I only knew of it yesterday. Im such a turtle!

Fairul and i were having a cold war. I didnt know why. But well, i bet it has something to do with my bad mood yesterday. Thanks to u, Jonathan, stupid fool. Anyway, thanks EeWei. Without u, sometimes i feel that ive somehow lost connection with the world. I didnt know that words can get that far... but well, thanks to somebody also! I hate u.

Band concert tomorrow, please go support. As for me, im not going... because i have to go collect the Pipa! Well... Pipa more important for now! Sorry people and Fairul.

After the long tirade and cry, Jonathan and i went to play some stupid songs from this Pipa book that somebody left behind, probably by the SYT students. Anyway, i played the XiaoRuan, and he, ZhongRuan. I was improvising chords, throughout the whole hour. Well, pretty impressive how we can sound.

Band practice ended late, and after that... we went to eat at Kopitiam. I brought Samuel, LianWei and Jonathan there to eat with Fairul and EeWei. Richard came later. I ate this fish crap. I hate fish! But well... i wanted something else, so i told the chef, but he already put the fish on the grill already. So... nevermind. Jonathan dared me to eat this chilli with rice, and he'll treat me to a drink. This few days is the only time in my life that i think Jonathan is generous. My embedded minset is that Jonathan is a selfish bastard. To think of it... im still right! But, he's been quite nice recently.

Jonthan, whateva i told u, its up to u to believe or up to u to do whateva u want. Afterall... its ur life, not mine or anybody's to care about. Like u've said to me, since u need help... im here to help. And, like u've said... there are only a few around. Since im one, hope that u'll appreciate things around u more. And remember, let time be ur guide, not ur heart or ur thoughts... but anyway, u dun follow ur thoughts... because u cant think! Funny! Its the first time that i hear somebody that hates to think. Bimbotic...

Sorry. Goodnight.