Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Rainbow

Ive been down. I still am...

Went to school by car today. As u might have guessed... Mom is back, yes. So, she fetched me to school, and it felt kinda good. But, i still prefer disciplining myself to taking the bus. I love buses, did i mention? I like the slow sluggish speed which the bus travel at. Its so nice to watch things go by... like cars with people inside, sometimes dogs, and then looking at the trees. They look different everyday, and its like they're telling me secrets. I would usually sit back and close my eyes. I shut my ears from the noises in the bus, as to feel myself in an empty moving room. And i'll never forget my music player, which contains all the music that will move me. Some songs will talk about the past, some about the future. Some are pensive, some sad and some are really encouraging. Even though i would usually sit there quietly, deep inside, im actually vulnerable. My mind would be in a mess of thoughts and crazy ideas. But, i would tell myself often to stop thinking, because it affects my mood, even though it might not be true and stuff. Im wierd.

Was in the lift with the majesty, but i didnt bow.

Anyway, life is great. I had my music technology today, and suprisingly, the majesty is in my class. So, EricWatson almost broke into laughter when he asked for her name, because he knows who she is. Well, funny isnt it? I cannot imagine people living that kinda life, i think its really wierd and shameless. LianWei and i sat next to each other, and we had fun in class.

History tutorial was packed. There wasnt enough chairs! Now i know why Adams kept emphasizing about keeping the chairs back into their respective classrooms. Well, i understand now... I scored well for my Schubert essay, at least for my expectation, i got 70. For the other lousy one, i scored 40. Well, its nicely compensated due to the drastic reduction of marks on the latter. I have no idea why, but i think that its time for some really serious work! No more slacking! Audrey scored 58 and she beat me again... because she beat me for harmony too. Im so embarrassed... im joking. DrKan's comments were kinda encouraging, and she was very nice to me. Im starting to like DrKan more and more, mostly because analysis is over too. Cheers!

For those who failed Aural, being Fairul and Mark. Dun worry too much, or upset and stuff. Be happy enough that its not analysis or history that uve to repeat. Well, aural is fine... dun u think so? EricWatson is strict, i agree. Last year, i was stomping my way through when i heard that ive to repeat my music technology, well... now im going through this phase, i think its time to just forget about it and promise myself to do well. Most importantly, attend the classes! Im fortunate enough that i dun need to repeat ethnomusicology, because... it would be a killer!

Was shopping with Fairul and LianWei at Bugis today. LianWei was walking around looking for a bag. At Bugis, he found this bag which cost him around $33, which was claimed to be at a discount rate. Next, we found the same bag at another shop, selling at $25! Actually, i once bought a Bugis type of bag at a market for only $16, which was bargained from $18. Well, i think this prices are all jacked, they should stop this price jumping thingi. Its stupid, but to think of it... only people like me who dun really bargain would be their profit bag. Im lousy at shopping. Now, im looking for this soundtrack of 'Smallville'. It is out of stock! Help! I wish it'll fall from heaven...

We told Fairul about his aural results. He was disappointed and kinda upset. So, we tried cheering him up by eating at LongJohn, and hell, it worked! So easy. Everybody working there is Malay, and their names would usually start with 'F'. I dunno why, but KFC and LongJohn is one of the Malay's favourite work place. No offence, just curious.

The concert was fine, i think. I bought the ticket for Lulu's friend, and she kept thanking me. Well, its alright Lulu, ur more than welcome! I saw AlbertLin there, and i talked to him about my competition. He is my accompanist, and im so happy.

Things happened at night, and i think only a few of us know. We suffered hard under dictatorship.

I just talked with Jonathan over the phone for an hour. Well, still the same old Jonathan. WeiLiang was asking if he can chat with me... and its like so late already, im so tired! So i was kinda scared... but luckily, hes just asking about some stuff about NAFA. Great, thats the day today, and i hope more happy days will come.

Im depressed recently, and im thinking of really old problems. Issues that sunk into the bottom of my heart a long time ago has just surfaced. I want to question myself, but i do know the answer already, but yet i do not wish to reply. I think im going through a phase with myself and me. Looking upon the mirror, i realised, ive changed. And once i turn my head, i realise more that everybody is changing. Obviously, some already changed.

Dun u just wish that one day a rainbow will appear, and everything will go back to how it was once. Ever so beautiful, ever so pretty... those were the days when im happy, not sad, and those were the days when im carefree, and not bad. I bet XueMin must be thinking of this anyway, but screw her, she is a loser.

Shit, i promised not to talk about her... but who knows, its like some automatic topic, which will relate herself to all the bad things. Im so evil...

Goodnight XueMin.