Monday, November 20, 2006

Trick Or Treat ?

A negative million thanks to Jonathan for the treat, and the ride home... Honestly, after knowing him for 4 years, and for 3 years of not talking to each other, its the first time i got a treat from him! Well, its not that i wanna say anything... but, i think its alright not to pay me back what u owe me, its fine. Ur welcome!

I'll be nice...

Thanks.

Raymond! I still dunno what to do. Today, he asked me about the competition time, and i was so nervous when i recieved his message! Im so evil! Raymond! Im so sorry!

I just returned a favour by adding a song in Jonathan's blog. I hope he'll like it, because... i really do! For those who might think im nice, think again! Im never that nice! Im evil!

Raymond! Im so sorry!

Woke up at around noon. Ate uncle's noodle, and let me tell u... it tasted like... whateava. And the vegetable is like raw seaweed fresh from the sea! Its super salty! I think those with kidney problems will die immediately. Unhesitatingly, i took my apple juice and almost wanted to pour it into my noodle just to enjoy my meal better! Imagine...

Well, without a Pipa... i didnt know what else i can do. I went through my Pipa CDs, and i selected some to play later. I took bus to school, and during the ride, i was smiling to myself. I was thinking about the past. Some memories will never fail to bring a smile to my face. But, as for some others, it faithfully too, never fail to bring me a frown.

Met a few people in school. Jonathan had to leave for work, so i hung around with people like MuHe. During the few hours, i got to know MuHe better and we talked about certain things. As for me, i also practiced! Right... i played with Jonathan's Ruan. And also scolded this bastard at the door. He was scolding all the vulgarities that i know, well... i scolded back too. Guess who was at the door?

Wrong!

Its QingLun. Well, we were only fooling around...

Andy is having a recital next week. For those who are interested with the Dizi, or with the idea of fusion music, i encourage u guys to go support him!

I made MuHe to do the human for sale thingi. He is worth so little! Poor thing... im joking! Well, but seriously... he is worth so little as from the result of the quiz. So funny... And its also from there that i learn abit more about him. Before that, i had dinner with him. I didnt eat, because i ate uncle's bad cooking during noon. I had no appetite to eat.

Jonathan wanted to treat me and somebody else to ice-cream. How nice? Well, not! I know he'll never be so nice to me one. So, the hidden motive is to bring someone else along. Im joking, maybe he is really... trying to be nice. Right! Samuel didnt wanna go, i think he was lazy to get out of the house. Then, MuHe didnt wanna go too... because they aint that close. In the end, i went with Richard.

I was lucky enough to see Richard at ground level. So, we went to meet Evelyn at TCC. We were walking to Bugis with MuHe. Well, he didnt dare to go in... because he's afraid that we might be disturing her with her friend. MuHe went off already by then. So, she spotted us outside, and she talked to us for quite awhile outside TCC, then she went back to entertain her friend. Richard and i were walking around aimlessly. Well, i told him that i'll do whateva he do... so, he decided not to go into the cafe... so, me too. Eventually... we went to play again!

Spent around $2. We were wasting time, while waiting for Jonathan. He took a cab over after work. He is working at Gelare, dunno as what... but i know he has to wash dishes. Lucky him! Today, he got his pay! Around $200 right? Thats quite alright... i think. Well, goodjob! Keep it up...

Im so sarcastic.

Im not!

I dunno.

Well, he treated us to steamboat! Trust me, it must have cost him a bomb! It was around $70, and with the cab fare, $35. So, he spent around $100 within the first few hours of his pay. Thats very generous, seriously. QingLun went off first, i told him to look for me after his lesson... and he didnt! I mean... by animal instincts, of course u would go around and say bye right? Unless ur so... unfriendly! Whateva! Anyway, QingLun hates me. I hate him too.

During supper, we were exchanging several super lame jokes. With Richard around, it felt so much better. I cannot imagine eating with Jonathan alone, we'll surely be speechless. Or... our topic would revolve around something. Well, theres limited things we can talk about. Richard was there to brighten things up and to open new topics to venture about. We started eating before midnight... and we ate for 2 hours! The shop was closing already... the workers were sitting around after clearing up... and some were talking on the phone outside, and one was smoking outside. They were all very nice! Very polite and kind, because they didnt chase us out... We were trying our best to finish up whateva we can. We ordered plenty of food... though still not as much as the other time with Dedric and YouGuo. Well, we managed to finish things up. We ate alot of me. I mean... pork. Jonathan, right? Then, there were kidneys and livers too. Loved them all!

Of course, im sensitive enough to understand the intention behind the sequence of the stations. Why not me first? Funny... Well, obviously... Jonathan is madly... stupid. He is one really disgusting person! I hate people like that. Anyway, goodluck tomorrow. I hope u'll survive through lunch with whoeva ur going to eat with. I hope i can tag along... im joking! I'll give some free space for some bridges to draw closer.

I hate everyone.

Raymond! Im so sorry...

Today is LianWei's birthday, and nobody remembers. Why? Because nobody knows! Well, thanks for telling me! Happy birthday to u, LianWei! U must enjoy urself... i asked u out, but u dun wanna give face... Im joking. Well, i'll treat u to lunch tomorrow! Sorry, dun like that. Next year, we celebrate! I know... still a long way to go. But still, look forward to it!

Happy birthday again, to LianWei. Will he grow older if i wish him again?

Dun dream too much, WeiKang. Rest well, and prepare urself for more hopeless thoughts tomorrow. Goodnight, everybody.