Monday, November 06, 2006

Drastic Measures

U see what type of drastic measures i have to make to ensure my last chance of survival on this planet? I have to insert this password thing, which isnt foolproof, because i can come in without knowing the password. This can be done by searching through search engines. So, ive stopped updating the web with my posts, and ive deleted the archive section, so what is forgotten shall be gone forever! Therefore, its wise for those who would wanna read my blog to read it everyday, fresh from the blog itself. Otherwise, once its gone, its not coming back... hopefully. So, i'll leave this on today for the rest to understand and see whats going on.

Anyway, i watched a movie with Christoven today. I had lessons with YanYu, and trust me... it was kinda good. Then, i visited grandpa.

Obviously, ive no mood for this, so let me go sleep and anticipate about tomorrow's fate!