Thursday, December 28, 2006

Bairn

Its been quite an emtional day. I was just outside watching this HongKong series. Well, its about this retard, not important. But well, that show made me cry many times! This is the first time im sitting outside watching stupid shows like that on the TV. U know, i dun have time for TV... so usually, its only computers and games. Anyway, i thought that it'll rest, but it obviously didnt. Now, im feeling my nose running, thanks to the freaking show! I feel like crying again, but well... the show was really fucking touching! I dunno what to say, but hell! Its really touching! I cried at almost every scene and every sentence. I was so embarrassed that i had to cover my face while watching. My uncle came home, and i quickly ran into my room... which resulted in this entry.

Woke up quite late, because i slept late last night. Samuel was sending me a chunk of pieces! I tell u, theres a sudden outburst of songs in my documents now. Well, i cant find the time to settle down and appreciate all of them. But anyway, i heard some of them already. I even have an illegal clip of something. I think the Ruan people would be interested... but as said, its illegal, so... i better not let anyone watch it. In the first place, i shouldnt even blog about it! Well, nevermind! Just now, he was sending me more pieces! I dunno what to do! Anyway, i managed to complete helping ChaiXia edit her work. Its filled with so many grammer errors! Well, there are some parts which were written quite nicely, and some very obvious parts which are solely her own writings... because its so different! U get what i mean? U dun? Then nevermind.

So, i went to teach today. The students were horrible. They couldnt play, and again... i hate schools who has girls that are bimbotic and has bad attitude! I seriously hate it. I somehow think that boys are easier to deal with. But, i dunno why... i thought that girls are like more docile? Well, its all fake! The false information u got through ur radio and TV, turn them all off! They are liars. These girls are wild and inhuman. Tame them somehow, please.

Before that, i went for lunch with my uncle and Mom. Well, they were both driving me mad! I dunno how to explain, but its some very stupid issue which has been there since the dinosaur age. Mom fetched me to the MRT, and i travelled to ChoaChuKang to meet Dedric. He took a cab from his place, and he was kind enough to pick me up at the taxi stand.

I was making fun of him, just like him making fun of me. So, in the end, we're quits. After teaching, we took a bus to the shopping centre beside the MRT station. He was meeting his friends, so... before that, i went to walk around with him, while having Jonathan on the phone. Again, yes, we were quarrelling. I dunno whats his problem, or since as he claimed, my problem. We just dun get along very well since 3 years ago. I was scolding him because of some private issue. Well, its this very irritating thing that just cannot be explained! Trust me, if its easy to put into words, or possible in any sense, i'll blog it out already. I just cant!

So, in the end, we were quarrelling till i almost got home. I think he spent around an hour on the phone with me. Anyway, we were suggesting before that we'll go over to his house for movie and stuff. He told me that he doesnt want to organise it, or actually... rejected to my suggestion. When i was teaching, he suddenly asked whether i wanna go over or not. What the hell? If i would have known earlier, i would have brought some VCDs out right? So, ive nothing, and i scolded him because its irritating. He should have decided earlier. Well, in the end, we took quite a while to decide whether to watch a movie outside or not. Dedric was the middle person, because if he doesnt come, the entire thing would be cancelled. Well, i dun wanna say the reason, but its just one foolish and selfish one. I hate it, i seriously hate it! Well, the problem lies in ur heart! But wait, how can a heartless creature have a heart? Im so stupid! Im so fucking stupid!

Anyway, so... after quarrelling for so long, we've finally come up to a conclusion. I shall not lend that bastard any money anymore, because its for his own good. Other than that, its under our private contract. So, no third party allowed to view it. He's pissed, and so am i.

Christoven called, but i told him that im having dinner with Mom. In fact, dinner was great! I ordered at least $10 worth of food. Well, it was splendid! Why? Because its the first time after a long time that im ordering food without needing to think and suffer my brain to dig out cash from my empty wallet. I was so pissed, though i promised not to be angry, and so i had so much fun filling myself up to pour out that burning flame.

I know, im childish. Call me whateva, the son of the goat or anything.

I was talking to Fairul just now, and he asked whether he can come over to my place to stay over and watch movie or something. Well, i dun get it how he can be fine with staying over with just me and him? How is that possible? If its possible, which obviously is, then i dun get it why some crabs cant. Whateva, forget it, stop rubbing in. Anyway, i know that the internet is quite down these few days, and so... i shall blog more, because stupid people with wireless connection cannot log into the net to view what im blogging! Im so happy! Anyway, i told Fairul to ask Jonathan. Im not sure whether he did or not. I dun care...

Im going to just whistle away...

Shit, i cant whistle. I'll just slap my thighs, since im so fat and i have this chunk of fats stuck on my body, and it'll serve of good use if it can be percussive. Im so musical, arent i not?

Arent i not?

Arent i not!

Yes...

Im thinking of what to do tomorrow. Honestly, im quite lonely, fucker.