Sunday, December 24, 2006

Wall Off

I just added a new song to my blog. I hope this will satisfy many... because its French! French music is good, i tell u. I advise everybody to get themselves exposed to French music, but of course... only some type. I heard one French guy singing like a toad, and gracious me, i think thats the worst type of voice that u'll wanna hear.

Thanks to Dedric for the cab ride, and now, im safe at home. I took a bath, and now im feeling so fresh. Im planning to go for CSCO tomorrow. Well, KeeWei, MinHui and gang will be going to some theme park to play, instead of coming for practice. Honestly, its a good thing to go out, and i'll wish to go too... but seriously, the concert is nearing, and its not advisable to skip practice for some own leisure activity. Anyway, ive realised that its all the young Ruan group that doesnt really understand the seriousness of situations. They're either too playful or they dun listen. The greatest example would be the still living Jonathan, who has the guts to come back to CSCO. Sometimes, they just dunno whats not good for them and what is. Well, im not speaking in an offensive way, just in a lecturing manner. I hope that people will satisfy their attendance from now on. I know, ive been missing for quite a long time. But, its due to firstly, my exam, then next, my competition. Now im free, i do hope that i'll satisfy my own attendance as well as what ive preached.

I woke up at the right time. But somehow, i knew that it aint quite right. Instead of taking the MRT down to school, i took the bus. The ever sluggish bus ride killed my patience. I needed to rush down to Esplanade at 9 in the morning for some rehearsal and recording crap. Im not sure how fun was that, but i managed to get there in time after alighting at NAFA to collect my Pipa first. I took a cab down, and i risked it. I only had $5 with me, and now... im seriously penniless. My uncle gave me $100 yesterday, and now... im left with merely half a dollar! Firstly, its because of the slippers. Next would be the buffet meal that i paid for. I hope that SiHan and LianWei will return me the money soon before my Mom finds out that ive been throwing money away.

They werent even starting yet, and im relieved. But still, quite sad that i wasted my time rushing down. I should have just taken a bus down to Esplanade, instead of taking a cab. Stupid! The rehearsal was boring, but due to the fact that ive only attended 3 practices, i still feel quite new to the scores.

We rehearsed till noon, and we were then given a break till the concert starts. U know how long that is? Its like at least 5 hours, or more! Some went to have a long lunch break, while some went to shop. I followed a group to the cinema, and they wanted to watch this movie which i watched already. So, in the end... they went ahead, while JiaJin and i went to shop ourselves. Its so sad! But well, i would have prefered shopping anyway, because the movie sucks. Its the first time in my life that im talking to ZhiGuang, the LiuQin guy, who is... MinnHuei's boyfriend. And well, hes very friendly. We've always given each other passing by looks, but never talked much. Well, thanks to u for the programme booklet, and moreover, i hope to see u again!

During the long break, i forced WeiFeng to have another packet of chicken rice. In the end, we all ate 3 packets each. I know, its like so fattening! Not just that, its super unhealthy. Great, we're dying people now. WeiFeng felt like puking, while i felt quite sick. We left for ice-cream with JiaJin, hoping that the ice-cream would help the digestion.

Before heading there, we saw the Ruan people drawing on this white ball. So, WeiFeng and i thought of writing our wishes down too. He drew a big Pipa for me, and i wrote my wish beside it. I drew a LiuQin for JiaJin, and he wrote his wishes beside it too. As for WeiFeng, i cant remember what he was doing... other than drawing the horrible looking Pipa. Well, i hope my wish will come true!

Thanks to WeiFeng for treating me to ice-cream. Its some really good ice-cream, and i did enjoy myself there. We were chatting, bitching and complaining. Its so funny when i told WeiFeng about this performance i had. Well, i better not say where, but its some really uncle and auntie type of performance. We were laughing our ass out. As for JiaJin, he was sitting there and enjoying all the gossips. Then, Kenny and gang came, so we left together. We went back into our own rooms. As for me, i went to play the Piano in the MDC resting area.

I went to meet LimChooLi, and thanks to her for bringing the Pipa. Its a really old a valuable Pipa. Trust me, i can tell that its super old! I think it derived from those super communism period. Well, the head has this red flag and stuff. The size and the measurement aint quite right, as compared to the modern Pipa, therefore... i can only conclude that its before a period when all Pipa measurements were set... and thats, a long long time ago. I carried the Pipa to the backstage and showed it to Kenny, and he started laughing because he has never seen anything like that before! He was fascinated by the ivory. I thought of using it, but its so old, it'll take quite a period to let the Pipa settle down, as well as to change and season the strings.

The concert started, and we entered into the concert hall. I was towered my the image of a large crowd. The audience seats were occupied till the top, and its the first time i see so many audience. Well, i cant really remember much... but were there many people? Im not really sure, because i was enjoying myself throughout the concert. The voices of the Sopranos were really fantastic! I cannot believe how beautiful they can sound. It has a totally different quality as compared to the Western type of music. As for myself, i'll prefer voices like that. But, too much of it will cause headaches.

So many things happened on stage. I farted on stage, and burped too. Thats some really private things... but i also talked to ShuMin on stage. Anthea's Pipa wasnt quite tuned, or was it mine? Im not really sure. As for YouGuo, he was quite nervous because he forgot his password for the locker. Anyway... i enjoyed the performance, and i hope its as much as Christoven would. Thanks to him for coming, and i think its quite a different experience. Right?

After that, Christoven and i met up with SiHan at Esplanade. It was really fast... first, he told us that he was at Kallang, and after a few minutes, he's at Esplanade. Thats really fast... and ive never seen him that quick before.

We headed back to school to keep the Pipas first. And thanks to them for helping me to carry the Pipas. After shifting it back to where it belongs, we headed to McDonalds for supper. We had nowhere else to go, so... we'd no choice.

Had fun there chatting and making silly jokes. Christoven was saying that why dun we just throw all our food into the toilet and just flush it down, because it'll eventually end up there. Then, i told him that we should bury every newborns, because... they'll eventually end up there too!

Dedric came later to give me a ride. So, i took the apple pie and left them alone at McDonalds. I hope they're fine... SiHan, remember what i said. Practice... something. So, dun do anything to Christoven!

Right...

My eyes are like shutting already. I think i cant hang on any longer. I heard Rose telling me that i'll die of a old man, warm in his bed, and not here. And im going to have many many children, and so... i shouldnt go. But well, im tired, ive to sleep. Goodnight!