Thursday, December 21, 2006

Oomph

Ive just realised about Blogger's new features. Im so impressed. I love Blogger now. Well, it has instant publishing fuction, which will no longer require those risky waiting period. U know, sometimes u'll just have to stare at this spinning crap till its fully loaded into the net. Well, now its just so quick that its faster than a blink! Its now all just a click away...

Woke up late today. Well, suprising that it wasnt raining. I took my stuff and got nobody to blame for waking up late. If i were to point my finger, it would be myself for trusting others to give morning calls. Dun worry, its not somebody's job. So, no more next time!

I waited by the road for a cab. I noticed that there was somebody infront, so i allowed them to go first. Then, when its my turn, there came an Indian fat bitch who openly stood somewhere infront of me. She knew that im there, but she went on flagging for her cab. I tell u, this kind of bitches should be made into prata, for that they'll be of more use. Nevermind that, then there was this Chinese lady, she stood there and allowed another Malay fat bitch to walk infront of her. Well, im tired of all that shit. I walked infront of the Malay bitch and flagged for a cab. Well, i got it, and i purposefully turned around to look at her. I tell u, she was chanting some evil language. When the cab left, she scolded this obvious vulgarity at me. She should watch where she's going instead of me. U cut into the queue and u dun realise it? Come on, u do, because i saw u turning ur head around to check. U are plain evil!

I stole money. So, ive enough for myself. I took around $20, or $15. Anyway, i knew that im going to be late for my aural test when i see the face of the cab driver. He has this nasty look. He was cold and unfriendly. I told him not to go by highway, but he insisted. Anyway, there was a terrible jam. So... when im at school, i only paid him $10 and i told him that i only have that. Before reaching, i already told him that. He almost wanted to chase me down the cab when the fare hits $10, but he didnt. Anyway, thanks to him for being so generous to forgo the 50 cents. Thanks so much! I know that it'll affect ur income drastically, so... im really really thankful for being able to have the tolerance and benevolence to leave alone the few cents. Thanks so much.

I was late. I took my seat and took out a blunt pencil. EricWatson was playing the first question already. Its the melodic dictation, and i thought that i'll be terribly screwed, but i managed to get some notes down, which was good enough for that situation back then. What situation? Well, i rushed into the class, therefore my mood hasnt settled yet, and its tough to listen with a unprepared mind. The rhythmic dictation was tough, and so was the harmonic one. I tell u, im totally prepared to get a fail. This will be the first time im getting below 80! Ive always been good with aural, but honestly, i think that my ears are failing me. Im becoming Beethoven! Help! Wait... thats a good thing!

Not.

After the dreadful test, i headed to the computer lab for my next class. I lost my thumbdrive, and if anybody has seen it, please return my thumb to the rightful owner, which is me! Without it, i cannot hold anything properly. No! My homework and stuff are all in there, if its gone, it'll be such a loss. U understand? Do u know how i feel without it? U dun... because its such a terrible pain in the heart to repeat doing my music technology homework! Ive done it before already, i just need the thumbdrive to load it and complete it! Help! Someone please help!

Anyway, i didnt get to eat. I rushed off to meet ShuMin, and we took JunRu's car down to MDC. Well, its a sunny day, and theres no need to remind ourselves about the flood over at Mandai that day. Many cars were stuck in the terrible downpour. As for me, it was the worst day of my life in 2006. I hope that it'll not be too early to say... because theres only around 10 days more before the rising of the new year. Within these few days, i hope that everything will be calm and peaceful. I know, Christmas is coming, and to think of it... im expecting no gifts again this year. Dad, u know its Christmas, and u better get me something alright? I'll be sitting under the Christmas tree, waiting.

The rehearsal was fine. Tomorrow, the rehearsal timing will clash with DrGoh's performance, so... im of course skipping the rehearsal to catch his performance. I promised, so i'd better go, or else it'll be a waste of the tickets too.

Over at the counter, we're stuck with this stupid officer, who could not help being blonde. He was so fucking slow! Like a dead snail please! He took such a long time to pass us back our ICs, because we needed to exchange them for the visitor pass. For the past few days, i didnt even exchange the pass. I just ticked my name under the namelist, and it worked fine. But its wierd, because everybody finds it strange that i dun have a pass. Anyway, forget it, im never going to exchange for another pass again if the trouble goes on. The stupid officer better be slightly smarter. I hate retarded officers, but its no wonder that they're working as clerks too. Am i offending anybody? I hope not.

JunRu's Dad drove us to his place. He has this collaboration work going on. JunRu will be recording a CD with some Indian musician. I recognised him from the RobertCasteel's symphony back then last year. Remember? He played the Tabla! Anyway, Christoven should remember, because that Indian musician got scolded by RobertCasteel for not being able to count properly. But, how can we blame him? His type of music aint suppose to be as complicated as such! So... anyway, he improvised upon JunRu's playing. I think the idea is good. Other than that, i hope that it'll turn out better. JunRu's Dad supports him very much, and is willing to let ZhangLie compose 4 pieces for JunRu, as for the Indian musician, another 4. So, JunRu will have a total of 8 pieces under his name. Thats like so cool? Anyway, ive realised that money can do so much.

Though money can do many things. Isit practical? Thats the issue. What type of gossips will it bring? Well, i believe that i should just do things my own way and wait for chances. Today, i met LimChooLi in school. She taught me Chinese music last semester, and i tell u, she is a really motivating teacher! She is good, positive and encouraging. I love her. Im going to perform a duet with her soon, and i hope that she'll remember to bring the score tomorrow, because she brought the wrong one today. So, i do things like that, i wait for my chance and opportunity. I want to walk on both feet myself.

I went back to school by bus with YeowYee and ShuMin. They fell asleep, so did i. ShuMin was nodding her head non-stop.

Had dinner with Jonathan and KaiXiang. Jonathan came along because i think he is afraid that i might flare up. But honestly, i wont. I know, im childish and its better to just entertain me and to accompany me before i lose my childish tempers. We ate and talked over dinner about many things. After that, i had soya, and its such a wont already. I must have it at least once a day, or else it wont be fulfilled!

After that, i headed to the bus-stop with KaiXiang while the other guy went back to school. KaiXiang and i listened to many songs on the bus, and we didnt take bus 851. We took bus 57, since he has his concession, we'll take our time to get home.

The bus got till Bishan, and i thought about going to the library, and so did KaiXiang. So, i was trying to find my friend, who works there, while KaiXiang, looking for his own books. He borrowed 2 books on fitness and stuff. Then, we were talking about those brawny people, and those muscular crap. Anyway, KaiXiang wanna become like those macho crap. I told him not to, because enough is enough. Dun end up looking like some beef patty. He said that Edric's muscles are only physically alright, and not functional at all. Im not sure, but i think he's right.

We walked around, and wasted alot of time. He taught me Thai, and now, im a Thai. Im joking, but at least i can still remember some simple Thai language. We mixed Thai with Malay and it sounded so funny. Anyway, we took bus 162 back to my place, then he took bus 86 home.

Before that, we missed our stop, so... we ended up at YioChuKang MRT station. We walked over to my bus-stop, with him missing his bus, because of the traffic and mostly because of me pulling him back. Next, the next bus finally arrived, but he didnt flag in time... the bus left. It was like so miserable! He looked so down. In the end, we were sitting by the bus-stop singing away. It was really fun singing with him, because he can sing in tune and he can improvise very well! We wasted at least half an hour at the bus-stop. Meanwhile, we took some photos too.

Had fun generally, and i think im catching a flu. I saw KaiXiang sneezing at the library, i think he passed it to me! KaiXiang... u...

I better go cook something to satisfy my poor growling stomach. Have fun, and goodnight!