Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Siphoned

Siphon it away! Get the unhealthy bunch of distraction away from my sight! Well, as u might have heard already, TP lost the competition. Well, we practiced hard, and it was fun helping them out. But, as for my part, im really sorry that we didnt get in. I dunno how much of that responsibility should be held on my part, but... it wasnt our best on stage, thats all i can say. Goodjob still... and dun upset urself, look forward to the coming concert! JiaZhen, ur a really good leader, with charisma and really positive attitude. Wilson, the second Cellist too holds high potential as being a very good leader too. As for everybody, they're all great, so it makes no difference at all! Have fun... and enjoy the break!

I gave Jonathan a morning call, then i headed back to bed. I woke up around an hour before class, and i headed into the shower. Class was boring today, but LianWei was there to lighten things up. We were talking about games, drawing, doing stupid things and laughing away. MrYap went through many wierd ugly chords today, i dun like them. Well, im not sure whether i can concentrate or not, because the competition matter was on my mind. I was thinking of all the pros and cons. To think of it, ive been helping out other orchestras, and never was it once successful. I think the problem lies deep in my bones. Or... my fate. Well, cant blame anybody else, but to point at the mirror everyday...

After class, i ate with Aaron, Kevin, YinXuan, LianWei and Mark. Congratulations to Kevin for getting into the finals for the concerto competition, he'll be playing some Flute concerto. Well, dun u find it wierd? All of them either plays the Tuba or the Flute, except me. I was feeling wierd, because naturally there'll be some topic barrier. I ate chicken rice, which tasted kinda bad. For the price of $4, its not really worth it. Anyway, after eating... i went off to SCH.

I remembered the time wrongly, i was there super early. I was there an hour before the real meeting time, but well... i stayed there, walked about and talked to WuYiMing, Nicholas' teacher. He was asking about my competition and stuff. Well, he works in SCO, as a media resource librarian. He was previously a Pipa player in SCO, with his younger brother, WuYouYuan. Both brothers are very different from one another, character wise. Anyway, i browsed through SCO's season booklet, and i found out that YuJia looks very different! Now, she looks like a doll. I prefer how she is now, nice.

Anyway, there'll be this Pipa concerto coming up, and LiJingXia, WeiLing's teacher is coming next year too. Well, the concerto will be played by YuJia, while the other concert will feature LiJingXia and also ZhangNianBing! I double treat! I combo meal! Im going to watch that one for sure! Probably i'll go out hunting for tickets again... so exciting! Double kill... ownage...

Finally, the bus came, and i gathered with them, then got ready for the registration and stuff. Very soon, without even realising... its already 3 pm! Its competition time! I dun even know! Well, time flies really quickly. There were a few groups that played really well, and one of which will be KaiXiang's group, QingLun's group and... another group. Well, they were really good, nothing to talk about. But well... im not going to comment on some issues. Anyway, Samuel was there, and he asked about the piece which im playing with the dance department. Well, Samuel, after the competition, i'll mug hard for that. Ive no time... and thanks so much for offering help! I'll need them, soon.

When i was on stage, the first thing i saw was this old auntie waving at me, with some retarded smile. On closer look, its Dedric! He was sitting with Jonathan and MiYan. Anyway, after our turn, i went to sit with XiangLe and gang to wait for the results. Well, though the result aint quite pleasant to the ears, its still a good experience to learn from.

Went to eat with Dedric, YuHeng, XiangLe and Jonathan at AjiSen. Well, i didnt have enough money, so Jonathan paid for mine. Dedric was talking crap from SCH all the way till Bugis, but nobody quite realised that he's talking. Anyway, it was so funny... and during dinner, Jonathan and i kept whispering, which irritated Dedric. He was curious about what we were talking about. But Dedric, u've trusted the wrong person! To think of it... dinner was great!

XiangLe, Dedric and i headed back to NAFA. XiangLe wanted to practice, but... he has to go attend this concert at VCH. My guess would be the concert that was mentioned during choir yesterday. Anyway, he only went to school to use the toilet, then he went off. Dedric went off later, and he said that he'll call me. I'll wait... if he doesnt, then too bad, the deal is off.

I practiced at the staircase area, and it sounded quite like the recital studio at Esplanade, except that its somehow noisier. Anyway, Jonathan heard my piece, and he said that it sounded alright. I heard his piece, and i told him that it sounded...

Well, i left school after packing up. Mom came to fetch me. I didnt say goodbye to anybody, and sometimes... when people leave without saying goodbye, u'll get this feeling. This unfeeling coldness... or this uncomfortable thought. Well, honestly, thats how i feel about u. How insecure, most of the time, and how unfeeling, usually. Things are changing, but... whats there will be a scar that reminds everybody of the haunting moments which will surface sooner or later.

Im sad. Anyway Jonathan, thanks for remind me about the pinkie finger, and the promise. I hope u keep ur pinkie well, just like im doing so.

Happy birthday to Audrey. Hope that ur Elmo doesnt fly away again. Anyway, it wasnt my fault, it was SiHan's. Im so evil.