Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dun Bother

Finally, the page finally loaded! So grateful to the priests and priestesses. Black magic works! Well, according to Jonathan, he said that theres an earthquake which took place at the Pacific, thats why its affecting Singapore's internet connection. Im not sure how true it is, but it makes sense to me.

When i woke up, i was bothering Jonathan to connect his laptop. I thought that its the faulty craps of wireless connections, but i figured that maybe its true that the connection is loose due to the earthquake which occured a night before. I dunno when actually. But well, i couldnt get online at all! Its irritating.

After reaching home, its quite easy for me to get online on MSN and to even blog. So, i did blogged about the party, but nothing much. I think what went on that night was something more emotional to myself. I think questions and statements were running through my mind more than anything that danced to the hot music at the party. Wait, u knew already... there wasnt any music. Right, its a screwed up party. Thanks to the host, Jonathan.

Im currently feeding my ears some music that ive been searching high and low for. Thanks to Samuel for sending me so many recordings. Well, its all Pipa recordings, which includes new pieces and wierd pieces, and of course... some really nice pieces which are so hard to find nowadays. Im not sure whats hes doing now, but well... as for me, im enjoying myself with the pieces. Samuel suggested a few pieces for me to try out a few weeks ago. Well, i havent forgotten what they are, and he even gave me the score for one of which. Im currently listening to it, and i love it! Im not sure whether YanYu will allow me to play it, but well... no harm giving it a go right? Firstly, i think ive to go do something about myself before handling it. Anyway, Samuel also told me about something which happened a long time ago. Well, let me fully explain it here for everyone to hear.

Well, a long time ago, Samuel called me one morning and started questioning me. Of course, in a bad way. He was told from a student, and that student was told from Benedict, that i went around telling people that he, Samuel, cannot teach. Well, obviously it aint true. Now, Samuel realised it, and he doesnt actually care, and he just told me about it. Thank goodness that justice do exist! Heaven aint blind, boy. Go on like that, and u'll have every creature on earth going against u. Sometimes... to think of it, the deadliest of the deadliest sins would have to be pride. Dun u think so? With pride, u cant even face the fact that ur prideful. Sigh... i dunno what to say.

Anyway, i was on the phone with QingLun during the evening. He forced me down to play LAN with him, LianWei, Jonathan, Andy and Richard. Well, im not going to say anything much. But well, Andy didnt come. In the end, QingLun and i were watching a movie in the computer lab. Jonathan wanted to catch a movie with PeiQian and gang, but well... he didnt, because he already watched it with me and daniel. So, he came to join us.

We headed to the shop with Richard, who joined us later. LianWei came later also, and he joined us for 2 games. Everybody was so gloomy. Well, ive planned that if anything happens, i'll go... nevermind. In the end, Mom came to fetch me. So, im home now.

What an exciting day right? Well, not actually. Damn, i just realised that i missed a performance that i should be playing for! Its $250! And i totally forgot about it! Trissy sent me a mail about it, and she's fine with it, and she reminded me that ive to perform this Sunday, or else... she'll be in trouble and stuff. I told her to trust me, but well... im so scared now. Im so sorry, because i got the wrong idea, i thought its for CNY, which thats why im thinking why suddenly have to make plans for something so far away. Anyway, its my fault for not realising it. Im sorry Trissy!

Samuel is telling me so many things now, which i cannot say. How i wish to blog them out. Anyway, sometimes its like that.

Jonathan, so sorry to disappoint u, i didnt blog much about ur party, which u thought i would. Anyway, i think its really happening! I talked to him over the phone just now, almost stomping my foot around and cursing. But well, i figured that sometimes theres a reason for a gap.

The gap is there, and its no use to try crossing over. Neither isit wise to build a bridge across. If the gap is there naturally, there'll be a rightful reason for it.