Thursday, December 07, 2006

Monstress

Im not vindictive, but im grudging. Wait, theres a difference there. I know everbody knows that theres a difference between being vindictive and grudgine, but the problem is that... nobody knows what the difference is! Look, i know that QingLun likes to bully me and pick on me to joke about, but in the end of the day, he proves himself to be merely joking. However, unlike a huge uncivilised gorilla, who cannot take the slightest joke and has to make a big and serious fuss about being joked upon, is really abhorrent. I count the number of times people offend me, irritate me, bluff me and even treat me well. I remember things, because im grudging. However, i do not act upon them. So, today, its really the peak, and i cannot take the onslaught mass of fats pushing on me. The great mass of fatty acid and swollen ego has to seriously go. But, its too late, u almost got me angry. Well, being angry is a small thing, but when im really mad, i really wish that im locked up somewhere else... because i dun wish to do stupid things or hurt other people again. Well, of course i can expect that the tubby oleaginous plethora can be worse than i am, but trust me, i can always have an extra 'er' to the end of everything.

If ur mean, i can be meaner.

I knew that im going to be running around today, thus i woke up earlier to blog and to get prepared for school. When im in school, thanks to Williana, i was reminded about the composition homework! Well, i thought that i'll be handing in tomorrow, but to think of it, the class was cancelled last week! Celebration time... Anyway, i did my first motive in the studio, struggling hard with the Piano and my crossed up fingers. Thats the disadvantage... when i need to play the Piano, i cannot... because im not a Pianist. Well, it'll be slower if im going to compose with technology... because im noob with computers! So... in the end, i didnt manage to hand in on time, i finished it during harmony tutorial.

DrGoh went through things about indeterminancy, which means... to be unpredictable, unexpected or things like that... just like SiHan's fart. He told me that during his harmony turtorial, with the year 1s... if u dunno, he left his remains there. Which means... he farted there! He even told me that its really smelly. I can imagine! Anyway, DrGoh didnt need to stand infront of his laptop, i think he used some bluetooth thingi to control his slides, because they move automatically! DrGoh, better not teach DrKan that! Why? Because, now she already has a microphone, if she learns that... she'll be sitting somewhere near the CD player and talk with her microphone, without needing to stand up to move the slides. I think she's getting lazier nowadays. But still, she rocks. Right? Yes, Baroque.

Well, in class, he talked about static noise. And he asked what sounds like static, or stasis. Well, Yikki said... DrKan.

Harmony was not fun. Though we only have a group homework to do, i didnt understand mostly everything about today's tutorial, because i was doing my composition. Anyway, Karen was so nice! She printed some worksheets for us to do. Well, we appreciate her kindness. As for DrKan, the lesser, the more appreciation from the class.

I ate with Christoven and LianWei at KFC. I know, its sinful. Anyway, i rushed off after eating... to BoonLay. Its far, yes. Not just far, but very far. So, i took the MRT, and i was sleeping. When i was there, i stood outside the condo, along the bus-stop, like as usual, waiting for people to enter the condo, or the exit from the backgate. Well, im lazy to walk all the way to the front u see. So, finally, came a family, and they opened the gate. I quickly got into position and charged forward after they left. The security was looking at me, and i used my best acting skills to show her that im a resident. I asked how she was, and asked her where is the other Indian uncle. Well, i dunno any Indian uncles, but i figured that there'll surely be one Indian man working as security guards nowadays.

Happy birthday to my grandpa. I dunno how old he is, but i know, quite old. My first auntie is already a grandma herself, so... she has a grandson now, and he's still a small little baby. He is so adorable... and i cant remember his name. He has to call me uncle. So cool right? While i was there, i spent my time eating and stuffing myself up with noodles, pork and chicken wings. Well, trust me, i almost blew up like a nuclear bomb. I watched movie with the little cousins, kids and finally, at around 4 pm, we cut the cake. Well, sounds familiar? Yes! Its history lecture time! Well, too bad... i couldnt attend today's lecture.

I took the MRT to school, and while i was sleeping, i jerked and woke up. I think many people saw, because it was quite quiet in the cabin. I closed my eyes immediately and went back to sleep, pretending that nothing happened. Im not sure what happened, and who saw and stuff... but i was listening to my music, with my eyes closed and trying really hard to go back to sleep.

In school, i practiced and played a fool. Well, that was when that something horrible showed its true colours. Well, i dun wish to say who... but im starting to seriously hate this person. All this while, ive noticed how cantankerous and how revengeful this creature gets when its in wrath. Its just that i dun wish to say, because after all, we're still friends. No more, not today, and not of tomorrow. I'll try me very best to stay away, as far as this creature can get. But afterall, the feet is the size of the abominable snowman, thus... its impossible how far i can get. Well, just now, it even got the guts to talk to me, without realising that im angry, but slightly due to the expression i had. I was acting pretty normal, because i dun wanna show how petty i can get. But seriously, i hate to do that, im not a petty person, i'll always give chances without saying, and after a few times, thats it. The final blow is fatal, but usually it comes like a storm, it'll eventually end. As for Noah, the storm ended after... 40 days? I cant remember.

Competition is coming, and i can feel its footsteps outside my door. Im locking it shut, but sooner or later, i'll have to welcome it into my house. SiHui came again, and i taught her some moves and some tactics when it comes to managing and performing pieces. Anyway, her mother came too, and she sat on the floor and told me stories about SiHui and her past. Well, if its muted, i wouldnt know that there are such horrible people who exists. Well, i already know of one such teacher, who is a bitch and a witch. Some of u may know who i am talking about. But well, SiHui's previous teacher, before YouGuo, is a horrible woman. I dunno her, neither do i learn from her before. Almost every Pipa player has taught me in someway or another. Anyway, this woman is just like that ugly bitch. She has a very bad attitude, and ive witnessed it before. Horrible fucking brat. I think this kind of teachers should just extinct themselves from this world to make this world a better place. With global warming, pollution, deforestation and dwindling of natural resources, its time that we should weed off these people to make this world a better place to die in. I dun wish to die with people like that. Horrible! If one day that im going to become a teacher, i swear that i'll never end up being like any of them. Its a disgrace, and it gets my name soiled. Filthy to the extreme. Before i know them, ive already heard stories about them already. Horrible women. Disgusting bitches... and i dun wish that they can reproduce, because i dun wish the world to increase its population just by this small number, which would indirectly reduce and waste the world's resources. I repeat, its a waste!

Mom fetched me home, and now... im tired. I wanna go sleep and prepare to watch tomorrow's competition. AlbertLin hasnt replied me yet, and im worried. He told me that something happened, and its kind of private, i better not mention here. And well, i hope he is fine! And i wish that he'll be alright throughout this period. I know, its a wrong and tough time. It'll get rough, but... somethings has to go on. Go Albert!

So many people will be participating this competition, and i hope that the results will turn out well... and it'll not sour relationships! Andy, goodluck tomorrow and i'll go down to support u. QingLun, u too. There are still a few... and let me think... i think no more for now to wish.

What?