Thursday, December 07, 2006

Moody Rondo

Morning. Its really early now. Last night, i was too tired... i fell asleep.

I woke up really late yesterday, thinking that i'll be late for class again... so i did everything very quickly. Well, i hate to do this every morning. But unlike now, i get to do things slowly... and even now, im blogging with my eyes half opened. Im trying hard to open it... but its really uncomfortable, its stinging... Stupid computer screen, so bright.

EricWatson was kinda pissed off with the computer. Well, it wasnt working, and he spent so much time trying to figure it out. He was kneeling on the ground, standing up, trying again, standing up, trying again. Poor thing. But well, the aural questions are getting harder and harder. Same goes to the amount of work to copy.

Music technology was fun. We had a test! He told us a week before, but nobody really heard him. Anyway, its an open book test. How grateful... I shared my book with LianWei, and we were crapping throughout the test. Not sure how much he did, but as for me... i was seriously crapping, i think im totally out of point, and im going to fail. Its stupid, really.

Had lunch with Jonathan, Sebestian, Richard, ShuMin, JunRu, Jason and QingLun. We ate at IsleCafe. I ate the usual chicken cutlet, because i dun think there's anything else thats nicer or worth the money. Sebestian kept making fun of me, so irritating... he almost made me cry. Anyway, they were talking about the Genting trip that we're planning. Should i go? I know i have a performance on new year's eve, but im not sure if there's anything else during that period. I would wanna go, of course, but... its just the problem with my schedule. Well, it'll depends on my mood after the competition! Everything will depend on the fate of the competition... So, after eating... Jonathan dared me. He wanted me to eat a spoonful of chilli, and within 30 seconds, if i dun choke or tear and stuff... he'll buy me a drink. In the end, i won... again!

While waiting for their next class, QingLun and Richard wanted to play LAN... again. Jonathan and i went along, and we were in the same team. Then, there was this little boy beside me, he wanted to play too. So, i thought it would balance the game, since QingLun and Richard is on the other team, and they're so good. To balance off Jonathan, i allowed the boy to play with us. Well, u cant expect much from a noob. I meant Jonathan. Anyway... the game was fun, but not for them. They were losing... and the boy was so childish, immature. He was making stupid noises and stuff. Fine, next game, we played ourselves. Before we left, for the final game, QingLun and Richard won. And so, we left the LAN shop with them smiling. Its a good sign!

Im so poor, Jonathan paid for my AjiSen and my LAN today. Thanks so much! And he has no money left to have his haircut. Anyway, why would somebody need so much for a haircut? Its just hair... and $20 plus for a haircut is way too expensive. Dun u think so? Or am i kinda too old fashioned? I can tell. But, for me... $16 is already kinda exaggerating. Yes, mine is $16, for all of those horrible haircuts that i had before. Can u guys remember? The one where i looked like a girl, and there was this once when my hair was really short... and once, which looked like i didnt get any haircut at all? Well, its all from the same stylist. Horrible, but worth the price! Or not...

History tutorial was boring. I fell asleep while listening to Bartok's pieces. I couldnt take it, but somehow... i didnt for the second movement. She gave us a piece of paper which briefly shows the analysis of the piece, and thus, it was made easier to listen out for the special parts. So... analysis works! Before leaving, DrKan told us to wait hastily, and she told us that she has something for us. She took out this bag, which looked like some shopping paper bag. So, i think everybody thought that she's going to give out some gifts. Well, as usual, no, its our portfolios.

Sightsinging was fun. However, i heard that it was very bad for the previous class, the year 1s. DrGoh was furious with them, and he's giving them a test next week, which in turn, our class would be cancelled, because he'll need more time for their test. I dunno whether to feel happy or sad, but... im happy! We sang songs, i sat beside LianWei and SiHan, talked crap and made jokes. DrGoh then asked me for a 'G', and i gave him a 'G', then he said that Pipa players have good sense of pitch. Well, actually not... its because i remembered the pitch from the song we sang earlier... Well, he was planning to give us a test, but... we managed to trade in return for his concert tickets. He cannot force us to buy, but its a nice and friendly trade, the concert for the test. It was funny, because he told us not to tell anybody, especially those with less hair. Actually, theres 2 now. So, i think he meant the one with lesser hair. In fact... any at all?

Had dinner with Mom at InterContinental Hotel. Before that, i was accompanying TingTing, YeowYee, ShuMin, QingLun and Jonathan. There was this little boy who was sitting opposite me. I was staring at him, and watching him eat. He is so cute! He ate, and while chewing, he fell asleep. Anyway, i was kinda moody, and i figured that my mood would affect everybody else on the table. Its always the case, thus... its impossible for me to have myself some quiet moment. I have to be noisy, irritating, and crappy... all the time. Anyway, the buffet was great. I ate like a dozen of scallops. Real scallops! Its really good. Anyway, i was bloated. I almost flew off towards the sky like Elmo did on Audrey's birthday a year ago. Imagine...

Headed back to school to practice, while Mom stayed there with her cousins, pigging away. SiHui came over to practice too, because YouGuo aint around in Singapore. So, her parents came to listen while i helped her with her pieces. She dun play it out, and she has no body language. I think it'll really be of a disadvantage to her. I might be representing YouGuo to go backstage with her during her competition, to help her tune and to maybe give some encouragement. Anyway, i invited ShuMin to come in to listen, as for QingLun, his skin was thick enough to let himself in to listen. After they left, i took some time myself to practice till Mom came.

Mom fetched me home, and once i got home, i fell asleep. Thats about it... one whole day of events. As for my mood, it was kind of in a rondo form.