Saturday, December 02, 2006

A Fog

Jonathan said that my blog is getting adictive. To a certain extent maybe... because u have to read to know, or else... u will never know. But sometimes, one must not be decieved by the twisting tales of my storybook. I tell many lies, blatantly, and so loudly that it sounds as tangible as the truth. I misspeak to myself many times a day, to remind myself of the lie that ive to say. The lie, that dwells deep into my tongue, and into the words that i speak. Ive always manage to find myself excuses, detractions and cook up stories to make my world a better place. But, of course, i wont lie about myself. However, no chance for anybody to really know how i feel inside. Thats all i wanna say.

Went to school today with a worn out brain. Had rehearsal with AlbertLin and YanYu in one of the classroom. I booked the room today morning, and lucky me... nobody booked the rooms. I felt so bad that i had to chase Charles out of the classroom. He looked quite pissed, but sure... he looked so cute! I love models. So hot... I felt so hot that i almost burn myself.

Anyway, AlbertLin was kinda late, but it doesnt matter. During the rehearsal, there were many faulty parts. I contributed some, and the Pianist too. He had many missing notes, maybe he wasnt quite sure with the notes... Well, YanYu said that its alright. But to me, i found it kinda incomplete and kinda not fluent at all. I think its pretty bad. Im quite disappointed with myself... well, i feel so sorry for YanYu for having a student like me.

After class, i went straight to performance class. The first to play was Anthea. I thought that she played better the other week, but well... everyone disagreed. She played her chosen piece, and i think that it sounded quite bad. It has to improve more within this 10 days! Im counting down already... and i hope that within these few days, i can make certain improvement somewhere in my pieces. After her, JunRu played. Then finally, my turn. I played through my piece, then during my second piece, many people came into the recital hall.

Once i lift my head, the whole recital hall is filled up to the capacity of an ocean! There were so many people! There were some taking photos of my playing, and there was even someone holding a video camera! I was so shocked, i had to go on. MrYeo told me to go on, so... i tried my best not to get distracted... but well, its tough. Though i have stage experiences, but... a sudden crowd with unfeeling eyes will definitely screw me up. Well, i think they did! So, after my performance, this time... for real, i have to seriously bow and take my leave. Those people were in school for some whateva trip. We left the hall, and allowed them to do some presentation thingi. It looked like some major work, everybody was there... including DrTan, EricWatson, the head of arts management, and many others... Well, its a big thing, so we sat outside and waited for them all to leave before we continued our performance class.

The comments ive recieved all sounded quite similar in some way or another. Firstly, ive to cut my hair. Next, i should not get distracted. Well, as for the pieces... its all the usual errors and the mistakes. I really have no idea why im starting to forget the score for my fixed piece. I dunno why! Yesterday, during lesson with YanYu, it also went wrong at some places. Shit, ive to really refresh the score in my head again! Better start now.

Jonathan's playing was...

Nevermind.

Well, composition class was fun. DrGoh didnt stress anyone to come up or present anything to the class, so... i felt very comfortable. I got back my results for the motives, and i have to agree that i should write things that are not so related to my own instrument. Sigh... But well, today, we did minimalistic composition. It was fun, and i had a great time feeling how minimalisitic music is like. Well, its noisy and chaotic. Of course, it can be very nice if we were to put in more concentration and effort. Some sounded quite nice, as for some, really irritating.

After class, Christoven and i went to eat! We ate at BillyBombers! And hell, yes, a bomb indeed! A big crater in my wallet now. But well, Christoven has this discount voucher, so... in the end, for all that we've eaten, we only had to pay $29. We were so freaking full! I tell u, if im going to eat there again, it has got to be after a year of hunger. The cheese fries really bloated my stomach! Christoven ordered that, and i insisted that he get a soup too. But well, i didnt know that its really that filling! The portion looked normal, but trust me... its super thick! I hate thick potatoes. Its stupid... and it tastes stupid. Anyway, we had a hard time finishing it up. In the end, we called Audrey over. And we still couldnt finish it! Its merely a basket! But maybe, its the taste too. In order for the voucher to be of effect, one must spend at least $30. So, we ordered extra stuff to hit the price. I ordered creamed spinach... and i loved it! They didnt like the taste, but i thought that it tasted really good. I finished it up, but not the fries... i dunno why. Why, fries? Why?

After that, Audrey had to go off. So, i headed back to school with Christoven. On the way, we met EricWatson. I wonder where he stays? Dun u think that EricWatson has a very private life? Nobody knows anything about his life. Well, as for DrKan, we all know already though we aint supposed to. DrGoh is a friendly lecturer, we've even been to his house for steamboat! Adams... nevermind. As for the others, they're pretty normal.

Well, had a game with Christoven, and i keep losing! I hate it! How come he so good? I cannot believe it. And he doesnt wanna teach me how. I hate u!

Anyway, happy birthday to MuHe. Well, he is 2 days younger than me.

Jonathan was talking on the phone with me. I dunno why, but he wanted to call me, because we didnt get to talk much today. I dunno, but i cannot believe that he is suddenly that nice. He never is, and never will be. There has to be hidden intentions! Speak the truth, u troll! Speak now, or that i shall decapitate u! Well, i told him to read the old entries back in November, and another one in August, last year, which speaks about him. Its bad things, of course. I never liked him. I hated him for 3 years. Well, now... we're pretty good. Close or not... well, im not sure. Thats how u might classify me, Jonathan. Because... i dun want u to feel uncomfortable again. Evil tweet, go die. Stupid boy.


Anyway, WeiLing messaged me during class. She asked for my address, because she wants to send a package over to me from China. Well, im not sure whether its a birthday gift, but im sure its one of the best! She's sending me a set of new nails! My goodness! She read my blog, and saw the wishlist, and well... im so touched! WeiLing, i love u! WeiLing, thanks so much! There are so many to thank, and WeiLing lies as one of the top few! WeiLing! Thanks!

Almost went to the reservoire with DongXiao, TingTing, ShuMin and YeowYee. Well, in the end, they met up and went for supper. As for me, im home. Luckily i didnt go disco with DongXiao. Imagine, the embarrassment! And moreover, those ACS bastards are always hanging around in places like this, places that i'll never go, and places that will remain in the darkness...


As for the reader, who has no guidebook to the legends of this blog, please understand that anything here is personal. It might be an opinion, or it might sometime be a factual statement. A factual statement does not imply other meanings, but might have influences based on my personal opinions. Some are thoughts that are constructive, some destructive. Many might be still in the process of hypothetical possibilities, and some may have already been pronounced. But definitely, another portion lies unexplored. An area of darkness never ventured by anybody. No brave hearts, nor souls have ever set foot on this terrain, for that it lies a mysterious black being. Neither ghost, nor living. It haunts those who can feel its presence, and it creeps in the mind of those who will never understand it. A shadow, a mist. But apparently, not. Its...