Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Even On Christmas

Its the season to by jolly again. However, i feel like a folly molly...

Its obvious that Santa didnt come last night. Firstly, there's no chimney for him to fall from. And next, theres no Christmas tree at home. Maybe its because i didnt prepare him cookie and milk! I knew it! Its the cookies and the milk! Greedy Santa. Shit, not again... ive to wait another year.

I woke up today, with a wet bed. I didnt wet it, but the leaking air-con did, again. So, the first call i recieved in the morning was from Christoven. I tried asking people out, but sometimes... i think i try too hard. So, forget it, from now on, i cannot be bothered. Honestly, im feeling how i was feeling 3 years ago. The hatred, the anger and the fume. Well, what for? Chill dude. I know, i need a chill pill!

So, Christoven and i arranged to meet at HMV. Due to the road closure, we met at ThatCDShop instead. I live further, thus i needed more time to travel. As for him, he was there earlier... and he went around shopping first. Whats the plan today? Well, nothing. We're just going to spend time outside during a merry Christmas day. Its better than wasting time rotting at home while waiting for the Christmas tree to blossom right? So, i met him at the CD shop, and managed to find a CD or 2 to buy. Due to the shortage of cash, and the faulty credit card, theres nothing i can do... but to let it go. Im going to buy this LangLang's latest album, because it has this piece with FanWei on the Pipa. Its so cool... and moreover, its featuring a collection of Chinese Piano compositions.

Christoven and i stopped over for lunch at McDonalds. Again? I know, yes. Im relieved to see some cash in his wallet. As for me, im only loaded with $12. Imagine! How am i going to survive with that little during a Christmas day? I know, its horrible! In the morning, i tried going to the bank, but... its closed, and it wished me a merry Christmas. Stupid bank! I dun want no merry Christmas, i want my money! And i want it now! Now! Now!

Anyway, Christoven asked if theres a spelling err on my previous title. Well, no, there aint no error. Wan means pale. And its bluntly replaced with the original word for white Christmas. So, its wan Christmas! See? Anyway, indeed... its wan. But, thanks to Christoven today, Christmas has a totally different feeling as compared to yesterday's horrible eve.

Back to the topic. We walked about, and saw many nice clothings with very beautiful price tags too. Anyway, there are many shops at the darker side of Orchard road. Well, u know... the other side of Orchard road, meaning against the traffic which flows towards HMV and stuff... Yes, there. Well, its not that bad though it looks slightly ancient. There are shops there which sells branded and classy craps. Ive decided to get a shirt from one of the shop there. But firstly, i'll have to save up to at least $260 for that shirt. Wait! Thats way too expensive. Right, i'll take back my words.

After walking for a long while... Christoven and i decided to catch a movie! Well, there's currently quite a few movies to catch. So, we walked down this flesh infested Orchard road. Everybody was squeezing here and there. Its so freaking crowded because of this group of people who dressed themselves up as people from Bethleham. Anyway, they looked so fake, but everybody just wants to take pictures with them! I dunno why! So dumb.

We made it alive through the crowd, and got our way to the cinema.

Anyway, the movie wasnt that bad, though it ended quite badly. I think there's another series to it, because its obviously not the end yet. Eragon looked so... Australian. Anyway, after the movie, we went to buy another 2 tickets for another movie! And this time, its the second series of DeathNote. I think its so much better than the first one, especially after u get the idea of it. There are many parts of the movie which looked stupid, and sounded stupid. Well, there was this Chinese couple who sat behind us. They were so bloody noisy! The girl kept talking, and her phone rang at least twice during the movie! So fucking rude can? And the guy kept talking to her. I had to turn my head so many times, and i noticed that the girl who sat beside them also kept staring at them. Well, they are fucking rude and inconsiderate. Christoven was pissed too, i could tell. After the movie, the guy was the first to rushed out of his seats and headed straight for the exit. But stupid fool, he went the wrong way! Fuck, i hate this type of people. Their names should be in the DeathNote!

I know, if im Kira, thats it... everybody's dead. But well, its fortunate enough that nothing like this do exist. If it does, trust me, im going to lay my hands on it. Though i know that i'll surely get caught, even with the dumbest detective around. Why? Because im not smart enough to kill wisely. But, for the first few days, at least i can start eliminating people that i hate. I'll do the world a favour! Im so evil!

U know, im merely joking... I love peace, and i'll fight hard for peace. Fight and kill! Im joking... Im a peace person. So peaceful...

After the movies, its already so late. Before that, we bought this nachos which tasted like shit! I put it on the floor after eating a few pieces. The drinks were alright... and between the interval of each movie, we went to hunt for gifts for the gift exchange session with Audrey and gang. Well, as ive expected, the exchange is postponed to January. Its always like that, dun u think so? Its freaking disappointing. No more next time with NAFA people. I bet thats what happened to ShuMin also. Well, no matter what, im going to organise an outing to Genting, and whoeva wanna go, please confirm. Im quite sure that Christoven will be fine, as for others, im just going to ask, but if they're going to delay and drag with their indecisive acts, thats it. Im not sure whether it'll be successful or not. But well, im feeling quite pessimistic about this...

We headed to Newton for supper before ending the day. Well, we're almost dried up already. Ive only left with $7, and as for him, im not really sure. But well, we ate quite alot! We spent at least $20 plus on food there! The uncle cheated us, and screw him! I curse that his business will fall after Christmas! Well, its not his fault actually... but he charged us $10 for this little plate of shellfish. What the fuck? Where got so little one? I ate $8 worth before, and trust me, its at least double of what he gave us! It was Christoven's first time eating it, so... i hope he enjoyed eating that! As for me, i enjoyed eating this bowl of noodle that he ordered. If im ever going back there, im going to eat that bowl of noodle. Its super good! I think.

Well, we took our buses home. We took bus 162 to Newton just now, and i was hoping to hop onto the same bus. The bus we took was super cool! Its some Nokia bus, though its the same old 162, but the design in the bus looked different and unique! It has white sofa type of chairs... and there was this corner where they have chairs with tables too! Its damn cool! Ive never seen anything like that in my life! Well, its for a short period only. It serves free rides after Tuesday, till the end of December. Its sad that its ending, but i count myself lucky to ever ride on one like this today.

So, to think of it... Christmas aint that bad afterall. Im intending to go buy something tomorrow... but of course, it'll depend on whether i get my money from the bank or not first. Mom will be back tomorrow... and im still thinking of something to occupy my time tomorrow. No way that im going to stay at home for the whole day. Its going to be damn sad... and gloomy.

Christoven and i figured that we're the male version of Jwen and Evan! Well, of course not totally true, because we aint that bimbotic. But well... in a nicer term, Jwen and Evan are female version of us! Well, im joking about the bimbo part. However, somehow its true. Slightly similar.

I shouldnt have replied. I hesitated, but i did. I would have rather... nevermind. I can feel the quiet flame, melting away the snow outside. I hope i can control myself this time. I seriously hope so. Its apparent that i never learn. Even till now, and for the rest of my life. But, im trying hard to learn. Im picking up from pieces, and its going to be tough and its going to be dangerous. I repeat, dangerous!


Goodnight, silent night. Its the end.

The end of Christmas day.