Saturday, December 30, 2006

A Wasted Gift

I didnt blog, because im either outside, or im too tired. But last night, its different, i went over to Jonathan's house again with Kenny. Trust me, its the last time that im going to go over. Firstly, i hate his attitude and next, im really having a bad time sleeping there. Anyway, if its theres any inconvenience in any sense, then forget it, i'll rather stay home and enjoy my time with myself.

I woke up yesterday with a thought of not going out, but i have to. I had lunch with my uncle, then i gave him Albert's account number, so that he can transfer the money for me. It was so troublesome, because he is so troublesome! Next, i went to the bank myself to seek help filling up this form from NAC. Well, its the last day to submit the form to enable them to send me a cheque or to transfer the money into my account. Anyway, its $1100. I think im going to start spending again! I looked into my bank book, and i noticed that ive been spending quite alot of money. In total, from the day i got my card till now, ive spent around $1000. Its either on the CDs or my clothings. Probably on meal too!

I took bus 132, 130 and finally, the right bus, bus 8. I quickly gave the form to this guy, and i left the building. I was so tired, because i took so many buses. Im so stupid, and i swear that im not going to take buses like 132 anymore! Its dangerously a waste of time, because it doesnt go anywhere that goes my way... other than to Wilson's house. But then, its been ages since i last seen him! I miss people like that.

While walking to Cityhall to meet Christoven, i met MiYan on the way. Anyway, Christoven and i went shopping again. We didnt buy anything much, but we did walk around. Firstly, i booked my favourite movie from this CD shop. Its been ages, and i just cant find it anywhere on earth! I mean, Singapore! And well... its so popular, the lady knows the movie, but she said that she'll need to import it from America, and usually the selling price would then be $30. I dun care the price! I just wanna get the movie and watch it again! I love the movie. Well, its called... 'Hocus Pocus'. Remember it? It was on TV a few years ago. I think its such a long forgotten Disney film. I hate it when they forget movies like that! Its such a wonderful film for kids like me. I love it! I love them, and i love the witches.

After that, we went to catch a movie. Well, its pretty touching, and i think its more of a kid's film. Therefore, the mother sitting beside me was calming her daughter, because she was tearing like mad. The father was telling her that its alright, because spiders do die... and it doesnt matter, because there are so many eggs! Right... i think that'll help.

We had dinner at this Japanese restaurant. I realised that its with Christoven that im spending most. Anyway, the food was really good! Too salty though, as my blisters and ulcers were hurting and burning!

I took bus 12 to Jonathan's house. The bus ride was so slow and so long! Now i can understand. Anyway, Kenny was already there, and they were playing the Ruan. So, i sat down and tried to find space to settle myself.

Nike was there, and she's the cutest thing ever, though she doesnt deserve such an undeserving master. Jonathan went off to welcome his teacher, with his other friends, from the airport. And it took him quite some time before he returns. Meanwhile, we were playing with Nike, and she doesnt seem to stop licking this particular spot on Jonathan's bed. We figured that it must be something dirty! So disgusting!

Well, we did nothing but quarrel all night long. Watched half of every movie, and wasted time bitching and slapping each other at the kitchen. Jonathan and Kenny made supper. Well, im grateful that Jonathan went to buy my favourite instant noodle. And of course, to Kenny who cooked extra noodle for me. I was sitting there, keeping my feet up to avoid cockroaches. Jonathan was so bitchy, he poured water for me, and he purposely spill it all over my pants! Its alot of water! It was really funny, and i sat there stunned. He quickly apologise, and kept laughing non-stop, and started to kneel on the floor and stuff. Well, its super funny. But things got colder and chilled after Jonathan stood there and washed all the dishes.

Honestly, i hate his attitude. And i know that he hates mine too, but if he doesnt give me that face that he always gives me, he wont get the attitude i give him almost 80% of the time.

I couldnt sleep again. I was having rashes, because i was feeling so warm. I forced myself to sleep, and apparently, im the first to wake up in the morning. I wanted to bath, so i went to shower. And i needed a change of clothes, so i asked Jonathan for a shirt. Dun think that he doesnt have my size! I know thats the first thing that should be going through ur mind! But well, theres my size in his cupboard. Its just that he was so unwilling, and he couldnt bother. So, i was pissed and i didnt wanna owe him anything. Thats it, i wanna severe almost all ties. I took my stuff and left his room. We opened the fucking door ourselves and left.

I wasted 7 hours at TP today! Well, great. We were rehearsing, and for the first rehearsal, there aint anybody around. There was only me and XianYang. We started talking, and we went for lunch before the combine rehearsal later. MrYeo was conducting, for relief, and he was talking about many things. Well, i think its more practical to conduct a more balanced orchestra like that. The ensemble at NAFA is just too horrible to work as an orchestra. Therefore, we shouldnt play pieces that are orchestral. Anyway... nevermind.

Had dinner at CafeCartel with Charmaine, Kenny, Louis, XianYang and WeiFeng. Then after that, we went to another cafe to chat. XianYang went off first. While going to the toilet, i took my time to buy a shirt to wear, because im feeling uncomfortable for not changing a shirt from yesterday till today. So, i took out $12 and bought myself a shirt. I wore it straight away... Its thanks to somebody for being so selfish.

I like to make friends with people who are selfless, like Christoven. SiHan, at times too. And many others. But well... i cannot take the fact that somebody is just there to take advantage, try to gain, and try not to lose out in so many ways.

Forget it, im regretting. In fact, ive regretted. Ive wasted my money, my concern and my time. Its all a wasted gift.