Friday, December 22, 2006

Higgledy Piggledy

I was the last to alight. The bus driver had to wake me up... and its so embarrassing. I walked at a quicker pace, and soon enough, im home.

Ive totally forgetten about composition lecture! I went for my harmony test, then there were many people who asked me why i wasnt in class just now. Well, i realised that many people werent there. I heard from others that DrGoh was quite pissed off. Im not really sure about that, but i hope that things will be alright. But, im going to miss his tutorial tomorrow too, thanks to my rehearsal at MDC. Im so lost, i really dunno what to do. They told me that ive to hand in some work. But, ive never heard of any work before. What is it?

The harmony test was screwed. Thanks to KaiXiang for lending me his pencil and Mark for his eraser. I was totally stuck at the second chord. Mark told me the wrong key, which sparkled this doubt in my head for quite a while. Anyway, i realised that Mark aint that good with harmony too... i think. Thanks to Karen for all the obvious hints. And to think that im stupid, actually Christoven is worse! He even asked which note to double when the augmented sixth has already 4 notes to fill in each parts! But as for me, i didnt realise what augmented sixth is, only after when Karen named the Italian, French and German names. Good lord! Im so horrible too! Well, though its a test, the class was really fun and relaxed. Maybe not about the relaxed part, but trust me, it was fun. Everybody were laughing at each other, while Charles kept asking smart questions. I think the model is going to pass. Anyway, i think im so screwed, even with help from people like May, i think im still going to fail by a missing chunk! I was the first to leave the class again! No, its Shaun this time. But, im second. Karen was stunned by my paper. I knew it then, by the expression on her face, that im going to fail definitely! I hate harmony!

Well, its time to relax my brain after stressing it. I didnt know what i was doing, but just heading to the library to find Richard and gang. After which, i left to look for Christoven, Evan, Jwen and Mark. I joined them for lunch, even though i didnt eat, because they were already done. Then, i took out this card that Jwen gave me, and this candy plus a card that Evan gave. Its so nice to have MOE teachers as my classmates, because they are rich enough to do all this stupid things. Its really nice. I said its nice. Enough.

We then headed to ShawTowers. I dunno why, but we took a bus there. We browsed through the whole CD shop. I managed to listen to some really bad music, as well as some that pleased me ears. Well, theres no bad music, i know. But some really sounded horrible. I bought 3 CDs, and Jwen bought 1. Christoven and Mark bought some too, which im not really sure which. We spent at least an hour there. U know, i spend more time in CD shops than in libraries. DrKan would be so disappointed to hear that. But anyway, its the truth! I spent more money on CDs than anything else too! Im such a hopeless person. I love CDs! As im typing, im listening to this French singer, whose a total stranger to me. Her name is Natasha St-Pier. I know, its wierd. Im figuring which one to capitalise. Anyway, forget it... I also bought the best collection of MacyGray and Brandy. I know, its so wierd for me to listen to them. But honestly, i love old CDs more than the new ones. I think they are worth more the value. Its better to listen to the old songs, and i mean those from the 90s onwards. Modern songs, which has great influences from the R&B doesnt really turn me on. I prefer songs that can move a person, or songs with really meaningful lyrics. And of course, a great voice to convey it.

We went to eat after buying our CDs. Mark was like in the rush to head back to school, but the rest of us were like dragging time behind. We wanted to enjoy ourselves, so... we were like really on a shopping spree. Christoven and i ordered food, and we ate more and more after that. It was firstly, just him and i, then next... it involves the whole table sharing this bowl. The food aint that bad, but... u have to be selective, because not everything is worth the taste.

After eating, we walked all the way back to school. Before going school, we stopped at this place for a drink. Mark was like sighing away again. Its so funny. Anyway, after drinking, we really headed back to school to catch our history lecture.

The lecture was as usual, u know. And so... we were talking so loudly that DrKan had to stop and ask Christoven questions. Its so funny... because DrKan laughed to herself. Its freaky, but its cute too. Anyway, she targetted everybody near Christoven except me. Im so surprised! LianWei was asked to read a paragraph and SiHan was asked to... i cant remember. Anyway, he was meditating, so it aint that good to disturb his peace. YinXuan was sitting behind slacking away. Jeremy gave me this pack of MameeMonster, and it made my throat sore!

Audrey suggested that we play this gift exchange thingi for Christmas. I didnt know why, but i agreed and pulled many people down with me. Im kind of regretting it now, but still... its just for fun. So, everybody drew their lots and they're supposed to get them a gift and we'll gather on Tuesday for the gift exchange! So exciting right? The bad thing about this type of exchange is that people will always end up being disappointed. Well, i hope nobody will! And of course, i hope i wont! Whoeva drew my lot, i hope that u'll get me a really nice sweater. My skin is so thick, i know. Well, it has to be at least large in size, and the colour dun really matter... just be smart. I love sweaters. And try to get some comfortable, or... at least easy to wear and stuff. I hate those troublesome type of sweater. Anyway, thanks! Im not really sure what to get for the one i picked. Well, its tough. But, i think im up to the task! Lets see...

We went down to eat, and i went to drink soya myself because my throat was beginning to hurt. In the end, it didnt turn out quite well. So, i borrowed $2 from Christoven and came back with 3 cans of chrysanthemum tea. Now, im feeling much better. I gave my last can to Vincent.

We headed to Suntec, then we walked over to VCH. We were joking and talking about many things. Then, we saw this couple, and we purposely held each others hands and went forward to tease and disturb them. Anyway, we were in time to catch DrGoh's concert.

The concert started off with a trio, SiHan was playing the Cello. And thats it, i knew it, the piece is screwed! Im joking! In fact, i loved the first movement. It has this driving rhythm throughout the whole piece. Then, i enjoyed watching DrTan play. She is so adorable! She is the cutest performer! Then, theres other vocal pieces. Choir pieces filled throughout the second half, and of course also Samuel's Pipa with Shane on the Piano. The concert was long, and it has a wide variety of genre and style. I enjoyed some, but didnt quite liked a few others, especially the choir pieces. I think its an overdosage.

Went to eat with DongXiao, YeowYee, Mark and Jonathan. DongXiao paid for us first, because we're all broke. Anyway, dinner was great. Then, after that, they went off first. I accompanied the Mark and Jonathan to their bus-stop. I sprained my right foot, and it stung me as a sharp pain. Anyway, its like something snapped or something... It hurts so badly. I couldnt quite walk properly, so i sat on the steps and started to check on it. They went off to their bus-stop, and i took my time to walk my way back to Esplanade's bus-stop.

It hurts somewhere else now.

Im really sleepy. Im feeling lazy and im preparing myself for the buffet tomorrow. I hope nobody will turn down suddenly. People, remember to keep ur words! I'll see u guys at Suntec tomorrow. It'll be such a wonderful day. Anyway, i should start planning tomorrow's schedule because im not really sure when is the rehearsal. Im going to school to collect my Pipa before heading to MDC. Well... such a busy day ahead. I hope i'll have fun, and i hope to... nevermind.

I know that i might be giving u wierd feelings. But... goodnight.