Monday, December 04, 2006

Hadn't

Im home. Im looking somnolent. I dunno what i was thinking, in the car, i was just staring at the passing shadows. The hollow in my head aint a vacuum. The vacuity is impressive. The nothingness is so filled with free space, theres nothing else i can think about. But, to be able to think like that, i think there must be at least something inside...

To be honest, its more than something. It might be... somebody.

I went to school, with my Pipa. My Mom fetched me there, and she was with my uncle, because his car broke down again. Well, they wanted to eat with me, but... i didnt have much time for breakfast, so... i told them that i'll skip it. In the car, they were talking about things, and i cant remember why... but, i was irritated. I felt agitated for some reason, and when i left, i gave some pissed off face. I dunno. I cant recall anything...

Before choir, i was sitting with Sebestian and Jeremy. I felt stupid. I dunno why, but sometimes i think that people are just entertaining me. Im so foolish. Well, anyway, it didnt look exactly like how i thought. Jeremy wanted me to send my ringtone to him... its the one with the guy singing horribly out of tune. Yes, SiHan sent that to me some time ago.

I got this bag on my bed on my birthday. I thought it was misplaced or something... well, i pushed it aside. After that, i saw it on my bed again. Im not sure... but, isit a gift from Chester? He didnt say a thing. Well, its a bag, which... looks exactly like this bag that i have. Thanks, i'll love it.

Choir was freaking boring, and again... its almost so close to exploding DrGoh's head. Well, nothing happened... but somehow, im quite sure that something bad is going to happen next week. Its so unpredictable... just like my own temper. Im not sure, but are people afraid of my wierd moods? I can be very moody at times, and i can be really nice or mean. But, im not sure how u guys think. If u hate it, then tell me... because... i will condemn u! Im joking, see... im nice.

Did u go read the new quizzes that ive pasted into my template? Well, its all down there. It says that im not sarcastic at all times, but i definitely have a cynical edge. Although i have my genuine moments, i cant help getting my zingers in. What is zingers? Some people might be a little hurt by my sarcasm, but its more likely that they think that im hilarious. I think this bit is really true. Im always so mean towards Evan and Jwen, but they're still so nice. I really must thank them... well... Jwen and Evan... nevermind, forget it, not important people.

Im joking!

Anyway, my blogging type is artistic and passionate! Who thinks its true? I do! Well, i see my blog as the ultimate personal expression and i'll work hard to make it great. To an extent, not really... because, i barely do anything to it. I dun change my blog's skin, neither do i change the looks of it. Its some really basic template... Well, i dunno what else to say. Have fun with my blog, and its kinda true that im quite careful with who i share this blog with. I hate people like XueMin to come stumbling into this place, and next... whining non-stop. Please, if u hate to read any of this crap, i suggest that u leave at this instance. That includes u, Jonathan. Go away!

Now u might think that im angry, but... im not! Im merely joking. My mood comes like a fog... u'll never know whats hidden beneath it...

Anyway, i played LAN with Richard, Jonathan and LianWei. We had a good time, i think. But well, games are merely games, dun get boiled up with losing or winning. Jonathan is really lousy, but today... he played really well. Though i know this chance only comes once in a blue moon, i really appreciate it if he can be that attentive during games. Goodjob!

After playing, i walked to PlazaSing with LianWei. He was nice enough to help me carry my Pipa, and he even accompanied me to the station. I bought my concession, and i took the MRT to Tampines. I was so tired, but i had to drag myself to TP, because the competition is tomorrow! So exciting? Well, for those that may wanna go support, its at SCH, at around 3 pm. Do come early to cheer alright? For those that cannot come, or dun even bother... i hate u! Nevermind u. But well, the rehearsal was held somewhere else. Its at the place where i had camp with them like 2 years ago. The place looked nice, romantic and the ambience was great.

Everybody tuned their instruments, stood there quietly and listened to Louis. Well, we went through some parts, that needed some immediate polishing. Well, everything went on quite smoothly. Sharon's solo sounded so much better today! I hope that tomorrow will be the best. Im afraid that everybody will be affected by the audience or the anxiety tomorrow. Its always on stage that things screw up. Im afraid that what i preach now will also fall upon me, my own fate! I dun wish anything like that to happen... but well, who can predict things like that? Its the unexpected. But, we can always try to expect the unexpected. Just think hard, and imagine more.

My competition is coming. If i say that im not nervous, i'll be lying, but not obviously. My rehearsal with AlbertLin that day was a total failure, but... to think of it, its not that bad... because he didnt come at all! Im so shocked. But well, he told me that something terrible happened. I hope that he's fine on my competition day. Please...

I went back to school after the rehearsal at TP. The journey was long... and i was sleeping on the bus. I was in this subconscience state... i couldnt feel my legs... my arms and my eyes... Next, im in school already.

I played games with Jonathan, then... Mom came to fetch me home. He went home with Richard and Fairul.

AmandaMarshall has been influencing my affection recently. Im toned down...

Im driving myself to distractions until u got me on my way. I stopped over, but u gave no sign. I always knew there was something wrong, but u came along and made it right. Do u even know? U dun, and nothing else can u bother. Its nowhere that i wouldnt follow and nothing that i wouldnt do. I wouldnt wanna be me, if i didnt have u. U've parted the clouds and given me a choice. But, though love can fix the hole in my heart, nothing else can replace the thought of u turning away... and walking further and further...