Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sigh

WeiKang, no need for the tear. U must get use to it, ur always unappreciated.

I just came home from a bus ride. Well, its seldom that ive to stand throughout the journey home, but this time... i did. I was so pissed with this Indian man, because he was leaning against the metal pole, which is suppose to be a support for others. If ur going to lean there with ur sweaty body, who else will hold it? Please, be considerate. Not just that, theres this Chinese man, who stubbornly stood there without moving deeper into the cabin. Please, the bus is already so packed in the front, its obvious that people should move towards the back of the cabin to give space for those stuffing themselves at the front right? Stupid Chinese old man, dun be so stubborn. Intent or not, its stubborn like fuck to me. Well, im not sure... but probably its because of my bad mood.

I woke up this morning to give somebody a morning call. After that, i fell back into bed... and woke up at lecture time. Thats it, im super late. Well, again... i felt stupid. Im not going to waste my own time to do stupid things like that ever again. Its like being too soft hearted. Im not sure, but i think im too stupid. WeiKang, stop it.

So, i took my time to wake up later... and started to do some of the riddles. After that, i took my clothings and headed for a shower. My grandma told me to meet her downstairs for lunch, because she wants to treat me. Well, i hope that she didnt mind the food that i ordered. Why? Because, she was complaining. I ordered curry chicken noodle, this wierd vegetable dumpling, and this expensive buns. Anyway, its around $9 for my own meal, excluding drinks.

I left quickly and caught a bus in time. Everything was running so smoothly, and i feel like it has been the best few days of my life. Everything is so beautiful, and so nice. Silky smooth like... silk. Anyway, i wore this really tight and uncomfortable black shirt today. I found it in my drawer, and i think its still new, ive never worn it before.

In school, everybody was still congratulating me for getting into the finals. Then, i saw DrGoh, and he told me to get first. Well, easy to say... but i dun think its possible. Why? Because, its been tough ever since the China judges came, and almost every category has only a second and third, or maybe 2 sharing to one. There has been only a few firsts. Its scary, because... the standard for the Pipa category is kind of... low. Im not sure how WuYuXia will judge, but ive a feeling that she'll hate my playing. She looks fierce... and im scared.

Jonathan and i did some riddles in the computer lab. He also showed me how to solve one of the irritating riddles which got my stuck since from home. I hate it, but... sometimes people are so eager to show off to others about things they know. I call them, spoilers, just like the rest would. Anyway, everybody in school is playing this game now due to my influence. However, i found this from JingXuan's blog... so its kind of her fault! Im joking, we should thank her. Anyway, those that uses spoilers to get themselves from stages to stages are despisable. Whats the point of the riddles if ur going to solve it with help and super obvious hints, or even blatant answers from others? Whats the point? U can bring that to ur conscience? Well, ur just wasting ur time filling in the answers to find the sites to kill time. I suggest that if ur spoiling the purpose of the riddles, then dun waste ur time doing so... because, it aint going to be fruitful.

I went to listen to XiangLe's quartet. They came to NAFA to rehearse for their performance at Esplanade's cafe later. Well, i must say that Jonathan is very irresponsible. He lost XiangLe's arrangement. If its me, i'll flare up... because its my arrangement and losing it is showing no respect to my arrangement. So, as for my own arrangements for CSCO, they're all with me, or either... ive lost it myself, and so it doesnt matter... because i dun feel so angry. XueQi has improved, as for Jonathan, still quite disappointed that he cannot improvise his own parts and he is playing the Ruan, which usually serves as an accompaniment instrument, a continuo. Well, shameful shameful we despise thee.

After that, i went back to the computer lab and guided Richard with the riddles. Jovan came later, and its his birthday. Well, i shook his hand and... didnt say anything. I introduced the riddles to him, and he managed to get through the first few noob stages. As for Mark, he's stuck somewhere there... but has made great progression over... time. Richard has to be pushed to the right direction before he'll start cracking his brain. As for me, im doing level 28 now. Jonathan has gotten to level 30 already.

I practiced for a short time, and today... i cancelled rehearsal with Albert, because i wanna focus on my own part. My own competition is coming, but... still... im not ready and yet helping out Richard and Jonathan with their sightsinging exam tomorrow. DrGoh was telling me that the ticket sales for his concert aint very good. VCH has a capacity of 800, or so, and he has only sold 100 tickets. Well, i feel sorry for him, but i'll definitely go encourage people to watch. Firstly, the ticket price aint the cheaper type, and for my friends, i dun think they'll wanna pay that 'much'. As for the rest, people arent interested in certain concerts, especially when they're only exposed to very limited types of music. Some may not like vocal music, and they dun appreciate them... so, they'll not come to the concert and stuff. Well, audiences nowadays are... indeed, very shallow. Dun u agree?

After practicing with Richard and Jonathan, i thought of going to the soya stall for a drink before heading home. But well, Jonathan wanted to go home with Edric, because he's taking a cab. Since there aint any reason to stop him, there aint any reason for me to stay and drink too. I took my attitude with me, and i left. Mark, Richard and ShuMin tried to chase after me, i think... because Mark called me several times. As for Jonathan, he went home with Edric.

Richard was very nice, and thanks for his concern, he called to check whether i was angry or am i fine or not. Mark did too. But well, im not angry. I feel that im the most childish person on earth at times. I mean... all the time. Im like the little boy who cries at the toyshop when his mother doesnt buy him the toy he wants. Im like that! So, i was just pissed with myself. But, i smiled to myself when i recalled about the pinkie finger. Still... im still moody and sad. It knocks me further in mind to think about the general ways in life which reflects how my friends treat me as compared to others.

Im really depressed about it. Its always me. Fuck...