Wednesday, December 27, 2006

An Inclement Clambake

I just got home, thus the explanation of the missing post yesterday. I know, it was quite an exciting day, because i got my new credit card! And of course, for the cause of it, theres a need for a celebration. Anyway, i woke up really early in the morning... actually, its noon, to just wait at the bank for my new card. I took the longest time at the counter, because the lady cant figure my signature. What the hell? She said that it doesnt look like my signature. Well... i think im dead, my signatures are all like that. They dun look similar all the time. Im screwed.

Anyway, no big deal, after paying her $5, i got my new card. The first thing i did was to withdraw a $100 for myself to spend!

So, i went back home and Evan called me. Christoven and Evan arranged to meet at Orchard, because Evan's all alone over there. She's bored, lonely and desperate for someone to accompany her. For me, im still at home, so... it'll take at least an hour or so before i can get to meet up with her, or them.

LianWei is asking whether im bitching about him. Well, im not. See, im so nice.

Anyway, after taking the hour long bus ride, i got there. Its raining still, and i brought my umbrella out. For the first time after 6 years, im finally using it. Its an ACS umbrella, and i got it during some carnival or some crap back then in year 2000. So, imagine, its so super dusty. But, though its quite rotten already, its still quite pretty. Such a pretty little umbrella for the pretty... nevermind.

LianWei wants to sue me, because he thinks that im bitching about him. So evil of him.

Nevermind about him first. I met Evan first, and i brought her to this shop where im buying Christoven his Christmas present. Its expensive, but i figured that he might like it, because he kept talking about it the other time. Not so much, but it managed to stop him for a while to talk about it... so, i think he might like it. Anyway, how dare him not like the my gift! Im joking. So, after that, i went to pamper myself in a CD shop. I brought Moby's best album, and also a VCD, just to have enough to get a sticker on my card. If ive 12 stickers, i can get one free CD! How exciting right? I figured that, if i get 12 from there, its the same as getting one individual CD from a cheaper shop. In the end, i earn back my deserving free CD. Its... pointless actually, however, if im not getting the free CD, then im screwed... because i'll be wasting money! How smart of them to do business like that, especially on fools like me! How dare they! Great, ive to now abandon all work and start buying CDs from that shop.

Wait! I havent do my history assignment! Im so dead can? Im fucking screwed. Christoven, can u help me do? Please somebody! Help!

I gave Christoven the gift, and he smiled. He didnt know what to say, and he just told me that i shouldnt have bought it. Anyway, it wasnt any surprise, because i leaked it out a day before. So, he knew about the gift already. And next, Evan was looking so jealous because i didnt buy her anything. Funny...

Before meeting up with Christoven for dinner, i went to shop around for another gift with Evan. Its expensive, and im starting to wonder whether its worth the effort and money. Im stupid. Anyway, no more next time, because ive figured over the night that im being so extra. Ive never recieved anything, and i really mean anything, in my life. I knew him for 4 years, but still... forget it!

Well, the shirt is kind of small, but i thought that it'll be nice. Yes, dun need to guess already, its for a close friend of mine, Jonathan. Close friend? Wait a minute, i think i got that part wrong. Anyway, before going out, he was scolding me on the phone for being angry with him. I asked him out during Christmas, and he told me that he has no money and would rather stay home. So, as usual, a common rejection from my generous offer. How great of me right? Nevermind. So, yesterday, which was the day after Christmas, he called me to scold me for not asking him out. I thought that i should respect his decision, afterall its not the first time, and so... i didnt ask him out. He told me that though he has no money, and would really wanna stay home, i should have just convinced him and kept asking him... because he really wanted to go out. Stupid right? Come on, stupid, childish Jonathan! And in the end, yes... after the tirade, i did ask him out.

Anyway, i was angry with him, so i blocked him on MSN. Ur still blocked dude!

After dinner with Christoven and Evan, sadly... ive to leave to meet Jonathan and Daniel for a movie at Tampines. So coincidental, i saw Louis there and he came to me. So, we were catching the same movie! He was with his friends, and i didnt get to see them only till the movie ended. Jonathan was late, and i gave him his gift. He was smiling to himself. Well, i saw that grin, and it felt like 3 years ago. I wanted to just tear it infront of him and take out my knife and stab him through his heart. But i thought... well, he's heartless, so dun bother.

The movie was really entertaining and funny. I loved it. Christoven would have found it stupid and really dots... But for me, i think it was great!

We headed to Jonathan's place. Its been quite a while since i last stayed over, and i thought that it would change much... but it didnt. Just like my room, it hasnt changed since dunno when. I cant even remember when my Mom last changed the bedsheets. Anyway, the curtain in my room was there since the first day when i move into the apartment, till now. So, imagine!

Nike, Jonathan's dog, is really cute. Alright, i wont lie. Its quite... nevermind. She's fat and really looked like its dying of fat clogs. She grunts, moves slowly and its adorable, loving and gentle. In short, i think... she's actually a pig! A pig! So, Jonathan made porridge, and surprisingly it tasted quite well. I know! Its actually just the flavouring. I knew it, Jonathan still cant cook! I remembered 3 years ago, when i was really sick, he and XiuHua brought me home from Kallang and made me porridge. I thought that i'll be so lucky to have a bowl of delicious porridge when im ill. I was right! Its really delicious! Let me tell u everything. Firstly, they cant cook! They made a mess in the kitchen and they overcooked the porridge. So, its burnt. Figuring that vinegar is my favourite, they put it into the porridge and fed me with it. Im so touched... vinegar porridge... where can i get something like that nowadays?

The party was so exciting! Thanks to our very cool host, the party was successful and very happening! Let me name just a few names out from the very long guest list. Well, there's the host, Jonathan, and his important guests, Daniel and i. Well, see! Its so fucking great! I loved the party! It was a mass of crowd! Just 3 of us, yes, just us.

The music was rocking and i loved the party hats! Well, the food was splendid, almost a 12 course buffet! Imagine, wine and beer on the house. It was so wild!

Slap me. Wake up, WeiKang. Theres only 3 of us. There wasnt any music, its just a TV playing some really stupid Chinese movie or some Singaporean TV show. U know, those that cannot make it. There was porridge, one of the best thing there. And to think of it, no drinks at all. It was indeed... wild.

Daniel slept first. Jonathan and i stayed up to watch a movie on his bed. Daniel was occupying so much space, so... i'd to sleep on the floor. Well, after the partying, everyone's tired. Jonathan said that he wanna go sleep... and so, all of us went to bed. I slept on the floor, and Jonathan shared his bed with Daniel. They were... nevermind.

Im joking. I was singing away because i couldnt sleep. Jonathan didnt sleep too, and he accompanied me for a while... before he went snoring away like his pig. I mean, dog. Nike came and slept beside me, she's so loving! I love dogs like that. Anyway, if theres a chance i can go over again, i'll love to see Nike. Nike is just like her owner. U'll figure that out when u see her.

In the morning, its literally rotting time. We were all sitting there, wasting time and rotting away. I was decomposing at such a fast rate that i can almost produce a wok of mushroom soup. Jonathan sent us off... and i forced him to accompany me till my bus-stop. He did, but knowing that he's rushing late to meet his friend, i told him to get back first.

Mom wanted to have lunch with me, and she's still eating there. I knew it, its good food again! Well, she's so lucky... she met my grandparents there too. And she also met her auntie, with her daughter, Nana.

Im going for rehearsal later at NYP. Im so shagged... let me go release some stress with LianWei.

Have fun people!