Saturday, December 23, 2006

Im Taken Aback

Its an exciting day. Firstly, its most exciting when u stand at the bus-stop waiting for the last bus! And better when the last bus has already gone a few minutes ago. Even better when u have no cash in ur wallet. What to do? Go stand in the middle of the road and then close ur eyes. U'll be home in a few seconds.

I woke up today with the uncomfortable sound of leaking water from my air-con. Well, im expecting it to explode anytime during this coming week. Maybe it'll not, but to an extent that it'll be raining every morning when i wake up. So, i had to move myself and shift my pillows just to enjoy a few more minutes of sleep. How am i going to sleep soundly? I hope that it'll be better after these few rainy days. Maybe its due to the rain. Bad rain, bad rain!

So, i waited for my uncle to fetch me to Suntec, and Mom told me him to pass me a $100. She knows that im broke, somehow, and she specially told uncle to fetch me, just in case im going to take the cab or something. Well, i woke up quite early, and i didnt expect myself to to be late! I told LianWei and gang not to be late, but in the end, thanks to my cousin and my uncle, im horribly late. LianWei was so freaking pissed! Im joking.

Well, my cousin wore my slippers. So, ive to either change my pants so i can fit my attire with the shoes, or that im going to wear his super smelly slippers. And so, ive decided to save time and just go with the slippers. My uncle was waiting downstairs already, and he's been calling my phone non-stop, because he cant wait! He is super agog. So, he went by the highway, then down the highway because the traffic was moving too slowly. In fact, not even moving. So, in the end, we wasted at least 15 minutes travelling up and down the highway. Express indeed... Well, he doesnt have a sense of direction at all! So, i suggested the roads to travel, and he complained that im bringing him in circles. Well, thats all i can do, but if u have a better suggestion, then go ahead! The problem is that he doesnt know where to go, but still he has to complain that we're going in circles. My goodness! Just imagine, he brings to home from school since when i was young, and he can still ask me how to go AngMoKio! What the fuck right? How can that be? He goes to ACS so many times, and he can still ask me how to go! Even my own home! AngMoKio is like the only place that he'll go every weekday, when i was schooling, for at least 10 years! And he doesnt know how to go still! I tell u, if i was him, i'll knock myself out with a brick.

Nevermind about that. LianWei was complaining because he couldnt find himself a shirt. He has a performance later on, but he havent gotten his attire right yet. So, while waiting for me, he went around shopping. But with no luck, he couldnt find one single maroon long sleeve shirt. Marooned indeed. Well, we didnt get to wait long for SiHan and Christoven to arrive. We headed to Kuishinbo first, then LianWei said that he'll go buy after eating. Well, i dunno, but i feel that im screwing up LianWei's perfect day. Im so sorry! He was so sarcastic, because he is currently obviously better than me in game, but yet he'll always deny so. So bad!

We had a great time eating our buffet. Audrey came later, because she has to go to school first. She was the latest to arrive! And so, she has little time to wolf up everything. As usual, Christoven was up with his diva talks and SiHan, sitting there listening. LianWei said that he'll alot, but... i dun think he ate the most. SiHan is the most horrible buffet person! He doesnt really eat Japanese stuff i think... he is so noob.

After filling ourselves up, we headed out with very heavy footsteps. LianWei left first, because he has to meet his junior and stuff. So, the rest of us headed to this toy shop and started growing young. We were all so childish, playing with toys and taking many immature pictures. There were many people from the public staring at us, and laughing at us even. Its so fun. I took many pictures with Audrey, and before that, we even took several pictures of us enjoying the buffet. Enjoying? Im not sure, but its tough to finish all that crap up. Well, if u wanna see the pictures, ask me, i can even send it to u, if u guys want them.

After playing a fool, we decided to go watch a movie. Its so tightly packed, all the activities came so suddenly, and its so exciting. We watched this Chinese movie, well... i think u can guess it already. JayZhou is such a horrible actor! Firstly, he cant sing. Wait, that has nothing to do with his acting, but if he cant sing, what else can he do? Why? Because his acting sucks! He cannot speak proper Mandarin. What else? He cannot cry! If ur planning to watch the movie, please take note of this scene when GongLi and JayZhou will have an intimate conversation about her plans to overtake the emperor. Firstly, the queen will cry, then JayZhou, being the son, will also cry. But? He gave stupid faces instead of crying! He tried too hard...

Well, its less artistic as compared to the previous Chinese movie, which shares similar elements. I will prefer GongLi to ZhangZiYi. Im not sure why, but she has a very mature sense of attraction. Well, the movie was great, and its funny. We were laughing at so many unintentional humours. Its so stupid...

After the movie, we were thinking of going to Esplanade to settle down for some coffee and chat. So, we boarded this bus that SiHan suggested. And we trusted SiHan that it'll go Esplanade. We were talking about Esplanade on the bus, till this kind lady told us that its going to ParkwayParade instead of Esplanade. We were so shocked that we pressed the bell almost immediately. Too late! The bus went up the highway and went straight for dunno how long till it reaches this weird area. Thanks SiHan!

Anyway, without SiHan's mistake, we wouldnt be enjoying ourselves at ParkwayParade. We settled down at this cafe, and played games. I introduced the card game that i love playing with ShuMin and gang. Well, i taught them how to play, but... the mood didnt quite feel right. Its not as exciting, because Christoven kept losing! But soon, YongRui came, and it became warmer. Its nice for the waiter for not stopping us from playing card games. Usually, its their policy that nobody should study or gamble in the cafe. Well, we're not gambling, but its sort of the same... so, its good that they didnt tell us to go off. Anyway, they told us that they're closing in 20 minutes, but it turned out that they were still open for at least 35 minutes.

We went to McDonalds to continue our madness after sending Audrey off. She has to go home earlier, because she stays somewhere really far... and it aint quite convenient for her to travel too, unlike SiHan and i, who has a direct bus home. To think of it, i count myself fortunate to live at where im living, because its so accessible. Anyway, we went crazy till my last bus went off. Told u so, the last bus would go earlier.

We were playing like crazy, and this bunch of girls sitting on the next table were laughing at me, because i cheated and they noticed. I was so anxious about my last bus that i literally went crazy. I let everybody win, so i can go home. Im so cheap, and im such a poor thing! Have pity!

Took a cab with SiHan and Christoven, and i chased bus 70 after alighting the cab.

I got cruised by this ugly thing again at YioChuKang. Help! I was so frightened...

Nowadays, i sit alone by the window, watching the stars fly by. I wonder why my phone aint ringing so often... but to think of it, why should it? Why would it ring? Why should it even ring? Then, i closed my eyes for a moment and gave thought. I opened them, and i laughed at myself.

Ive to specially thank somebody tonight. She is no other than the spontaneous teacher that i talked about yesterday or a few days ago. LimChooLi, my dear teacher who taught me Chinese music back then. Well, she read my wishlist and though its impossible for her to get me a new Pipa, she's willing to lend me her Pipa! She has a Pipa apparently, and im so grateful for her to lend it to me. Its expensive, i can tell, though i havent seen it. Its a huge responsibility to hold, and its time to practice some. I rejected her at first, because its just not right. But well, since she's so willing and generous, how else can i reject the offer? Thanks so much! Even though, i hope that i'll get a Pipa soon next year. Im the only Pipa player who doesnt have a Pipa. Though i have 4, none of it can be used. Its either spoilt, given away, or really badly damaged. So... ive to always borrow Pipa around like a beggar. I recently used YanYu and Raymond's Pipa for competition. Without their Pipa, im so dead, i wouldnt be who i am today. Thanks to them all for the support! I love u guys! And thanks to MsLim, im speechless, really.