Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Such Warmth

Well, after recieving the good news from JiaJia that i got into the finals, i was overjoyed. But to an extent, still feeling rather confused. I dunno... but ive already planned out an original script for myself if im going to lose. But well... i can crumble that now and throw it into the bin. I know, i dun deserve to get into the finals, because there's just too much that ive to acquire to get to that stage. I know im not supposed to get what i got, but... since i have it now, i should just make good use of it.

I went to watch a movie with the MDC gang. They were so nice, they came to support me and to cheer me on. Well, firstly, its for SiahHong, and congratulations to him, he got into the finals. Anyway, i think its good enough for them to support me, even though maybe its not really how it was meant to be. Well, i had a great time watching this wierd French movie. Its an art film, unlike ur showy movies from Hollywood. Well, its about this Pianist and this girl who failed her Piano exams because of her, and she's vindictive enough to plot her revenge 10 years later. She became her page turner, and she seduced the Pianist, who is married and has a family with one child. So, its some kind of lesbian show! I was so shocked! I thought it'll be just like some shocking and dramatic film displaying the true evil spirit of a revengeful soul. In the end, its not only scary at parts, its kind of... disturbing. This lesbian thingi is such a turn off.

After watching, we ate at BillyBombers. I spent like $90, and they'll pay me back next time. Had a good meal, but i still think that BillyBombers aint a really nice place to eat. Its expensive and the portion aint that huge. I think its not as worth the money as compared to other American restaurants. Dinner was great, and to follow up, i had a great time at the prata shop with Samuel, ShuMin, Michelle and Jonathan. The MDC peeps left, and so... i went to meet up with them. Richard and SiHan came later, to eat, and they sat together. I bet they didnt quite click with us, because we dun have a common topic to touch on.

Samuel was telling us all about his students, his experiences and his opinions. Well, he's so nice, he got me the score that he recommended me to play today. As for ShuMin and Michelle, im not really sure yet. Well, after prata shop, we went to Kopitiam to chat even more. The Indian man was chanting already, after not ordering anymore food or drinks for quite a long time. We sat there chatting and not buying anything, and anyway, the smoke was getting as thick as a fog. So, we went off to somewhere cooler.

Kopitiam is open 24 hours, which i didnt know. We went there, and we started talking again. Its strange that i didnt feel tired at all. Since, its the competition day itself, all the mental stress and the physical stress has already been pushing down the shoulders, and instead of resting... im out there chatting. Its no wonder that i couldnt wake up this morning. Finally, after chatting for hours, we all took cabs home.

When i got home, its already 4 in the morning.

This morning, as u might have already read, i still felt fresh from the recital studio, aftering hearing my results. But surprisingly, after blogging for an hour, i managed get myself to go to school. I rushed down for food and then, took a cab to school. I was so late for the ensemble class, and MrYeo was exceptionally irritating today. I get it how pesky he can be. He was so irritating, he kept disturbing me in a bad way. He scolded me and asked if now im like a master already, dun have to attend class punctually. But well, when have i ever been late? This is the very first time in this semester, and its because of some stupid reasons, i know. Well, though its my fault, but there aint a need to say things like that... seriously. Before we left, he was like talking about some masterclass and stuff... and so, i told Andy to attend his masterclass on Friday, because we'll be attending the real masterclasses on Friday morning at Esplanade. And he overheard me, and he thought that i was being rude or something... and he asked again if im now a Pipa master or something. Stop it! Im not. Well, he calls everybody a master, especially KaiXiang, HaoSong, DongXiao and TingTing. Well, everybody is a master! Pop the champagne.

When i went upstairs to put my Pipa, there was so many people who came to shake my hand! I was so happy! Thanks to people like Mark, EeWei and so many others, too many... And well, im surprised how they know about my competition. Its like such a huge event? I think not. But well, i heard from Jonathan just now, over the phone, that DrGoh announced it during choir this morning. Shit... i didnt go, i hope he dun hate me or whateva. Please forgive me, lord. I know, its an excuse because i couldnt wake up... but im really aching all over. Im really worn out and tired...

Its just a competition, i know.

Anyway, im still recieving messages and wishes from people all over the world. Thanks to every single living thing on this planet! And of course, to those on Mars too. Wait... is there any there? Im not sure. But still, thanks.

After class, we headed for a drink at the soya stall. Jonathan and i had a bet. Remember that i once stuffed my mouth with the buns? Well, today, i stayed with my record of 3. Jonathan said that he can stuff 4, eventually... only 2. Half of what he says! All the time! Well, i think that Jonathan is a person who doesnt filter things that he hears. He'll listen to every word, and if he is willing to listen, he'll remember everything and it'll embed in his mind like unfiltered water. As for me, i listen and i'll carefully filter words and sentences to form and create my own understanding of a certain hidden motive. Well, i love to listen to ideas, but of course, i'll have to compare or understand it in terms with my own ideas. So, Jonathan, u should filter things that u hear sometimes.

Richard, Jason, Jonathan and i went to play LAN. This time, its kind of interesting, because WeiHong came too! He got into the finals! Goodluck to him tomorrow, though i cannot afford to go watch. SiHan and YongRui came to play later, and we played this stupid game which caused motion sickness to my poor little brain. I couldnt take it, i left for dinner with Richard and Jonathan. After pigging up everything, i rushed up to the pink room to find Albert.

He was early today. YiKai was calling me to hurry me and stuff. Anyway, Samuel came down today to help me listen out. I hope i didnt mind. What? Of course i didnt. In fact, it sounded much better with his help. I think i need help from YouGuo too! All my dear seniors... and who else? Nobody else, i think. Anyway, the whole piece sounded fine, but still not good enough. As for YanYu's Pipa, it doesnt really like me. It hates me to the core! I dunno why... but i cannot get it in tune, and it doesnt sound right to me. After Samuel came to tune it and change the string for me, it sounded better. Thanks to Samuel, for spending the time with me and Albert, and also to ShuMin who stayed to listen. And of course, to YouYi who sat there and suffered through the whole tiring period of 2 hours!

I went to do the riddle in the computer lab after packing up. Samuel and BenLim left. Yes, he came too. Anyway, Jonathan and i finally solved level 15! We were like jumping in the air! I was knocking my head against the keyboard, and were clapping our hands like retarded children. But seriously, finding out the answer is really such a joy. However, for the frustration, its still... kind of... worth it somehow.

Anyway, im back home now after taking a bus ride home. Its been quite awhile since i last took a bus home myself. Mom said that she's going to come home on Thursday, so she can fetch me to Esplanade. I heard that my Mom was quite supportive that day. Jonathan said that she was really funny. Well, she was so embarrassing! I'll tell u guys next time, if u ask. Anyway, she's just trying to fulfill her duty, because i always complain about her. Right... so funny, and strange. Just like Jonathan's mother, we get to see their true colours at times like this.

Im now too tired to think... but i cant even get into the level 15 site. I dunno why! I typed the right answer in, but i get this error page. What the fuck? Anyway, Julian invited me to this BBQ this Friday, with all the other ACS peeps. I mean, bastard. Im so touched. Its like this period where things happen like so smoothly and so happily. Everything comes like this... and they stay like this, even when they leave, something else will replace its place. So, im going? Should i? I hope that i'll see Sean,Matthew and I-dec there. I wanna see I-dec the most, because its been such a long time! He's the friend who went through cosmetic surgery to make his eyes nicer. Well, it worked! Nice guy, really. As for Matthew, a good Pianist friend, who'll never fail to look down on me about music. And Sean, this unlucky match of mine, who'll screw everything up together. Well, there are plenty more wierd people in my class. But trust me, my class during seconday 3 and 4 were the best period ever in my academic life!

In NAFA now, i enjoy it more, because i get friends who share common ideas. People who are similarly irritating and dumb. I love my NAFA friends... and some ACS bastards.

I love all of u! All my teachers and lecturers! I love u guys! Check out the previous post for the competition details... of what happened.

I better go sleep, because ive to give a morning call to this eyeless sleepy head.