Sunday, January 07, 2007

Chimerical

Thanks to Jonathan and Kenny for the evening. I just rushed home from Siglap, only to find myself conscience in the toilet. I was having so much trouble to avoid the surfacing pain. I had to force myself to subvert the attention needed. I hurried my footsteps and quickened my pace, but i was merely just in time before the knights and horses run down the floodgates. I was there, with my mental energy, holding on to the falling gate. I managed to survive through the flood... but im badly injured. Though the enemy has chosen to rest, its inevitable that they'll surprise me again. I'll be on my guards no matter what. Im armed and prepared. My nemesis? Its diary products, especially milkshakes. Thanks, Jonathan. Thanks, alot. Alot.

I woke up late. I rushed to the showers, and called ChaiXia to tell her that i'll be slightly late. Who knows, when im there... im considered early, ChaiXia came later than me. Anyway, there aint any sectionals anymore. I didnt help QingLun ask whether he can come over to CSCO for fun or not. But well, i dun think so... because CSCO is having some really serious practices, due to the shortage of time. We'll be having a performance at Esplanade soon, and till now... the Woodwind sections are still having so many problems. Well, im not sure what to say. But, its some very basic problems. The Dizis have bad intonation, which goes too for the Suonas. The Shengs are probably one of the more stable one. KaiYi played the Guan, and i think he has some intonation problem which is rather minor, other than that, its all quite good. Anyway, the Guan aint very loud, and it gets consumed by the different layer of harmony usually.

After rehearsal, i headed to MOSBurger again, for lunch with ChaiXia. I didnt ask, but Jasmine and Sharon has been missing from CSCO for quite a while. Not sure why, but probably its because of the bad omen that Jonathan brings. Im joking... but well, why?

I ate 2 burgers, because i was very hungry. I wanted to drink a soup, but i saw MeiHong, and i lost all my appetite. She's so funny. She's always giving me this wierd face. When i left, i purposely went over and knock her head once. She just messaged me a few minutes ago, asking me why did i hit her for. And i told her that its for luck! In fact, to cast the bad luck on my body over to u! Im joking... Well, i'll be seeing u again tomorrow. How unfortunate for... u. I mean... me.

Joined Kenny and gang at the Japanese restaurant. Its quite a lousy restaurant, and the service was bad. When i was there, Kenny was already finishing his food, while Louis and KeeWei were waiting for theirs. I sat there... stoning away. After paying for their food, i stood at the corner idling while waiting for them to settle their money. KeeWei headed off first. Louis and MiYan went home by bus, as for me, i took bus 166 with Kenny and Jonathan. At first, i planned to go out with QingLun, but due to his sudden change of plans, i had to either go home or to school to put my Pipa. So, ive decided to put it in NAFA, because after that... we'll be going shopping.

The bus took quite some time. Its been quite a long time since ive travelled to school by bus. Tomorrow morning, i'll have the lovely pleasure of doing so. Its the last day of my holiday, and im going to shop with Kenny and Jonathan. I think it could be spent more delightfully. In fact, i thought of going shopping and stuff. But well, Jonathan has to go over to his teacher's place to return the Ruan. So, we did nothing. We didnt even get to shop for Jonathan's bag. They followed me to one of my favourite CD shop and kept rushing me. But well, i managed to stay in there for some time to browse through the CDs. Though i didnt get to find anything that i'll expect, i managed to find something unique. Its a CD by Ugo Farell. The songs are unique and quite appealing. He hits high notes, and sings like a Soprano. I think i like CDs like this, and moreover, the songs arent Classical types, which i'll not prefer anyway. Its almost like AlessandroSafina, Christoven might be interested. But well, im not sure whether its his taste though.

YouTube is failing! I cant get to load anything. Its either a problem with my computer, or that its common in Singapore, due to the connection problem after the earthquake. Help. Are u having the same problem?

Im happy enough with a CD. Kenny bought this GuQin CD there too. Jonathan paid for the cab fare, and we were at Siglap in no time. We had to sign our names at the security. The fucking Indian security officer is really a pain in the ass. Well, just like the pain i had. Anyway, he kept scolding Jonathan. He asked Jonathan to write dunno what, but he didnt say how to. Its damn stupid! Jonathan said that he'll do that all the time wheneva he comes for lesson. My goodness, if YanYu has a security guard like that at her area, i'll be cursing during every lesson.

Anyway, we waited outside, while Jonathan went in to put the Ruan in her room. The condominium looked so familiar! It was like deja vu to me. I kept trying to recollect certain periods in my life... for this similar picture of the condominium. Then, it struck me that its Dora's previous house before they left for HongKong! Yes! I remembered! No wonder its so familiar to me. Everything still looked the same as before. Its a rather old condominium anyway. So, ZhangRongHui stays there... i see...

After that, we headed to Gelare to look for Louis. And great, according to Kenny, Louis will be working at the time we visit him. Indeed! We went in and saw nobody we knew. I took our seats, and Jonathan promised to treat me to a drink. So, i ordered a thickshake, which is like milkshake, but with more ice-cream inside and lesser milk. Now u know what caused the misery. We were sitting there, drinking, rotting and bitching away. We left after an hour plus, and with no signs of Louis anywhere! Thanks Kenny. I played this recording that i have, and its Jonathan singing! Its horrible singing, but 100% entertainment. Alright, its not that funny actually. But to him, its ultimately embarrassing. I lied to him that ive posted it on YouTube, and even recieved many positive comments! He was so embarrassed that he took his bag and left. Wait, not bag... its paperbag. Kenny and knew that he'll return. Sure enough, after a few minutes, he came back with a stiff face, trying not to laugh. Right...


We had trouble finding somewhere to eat. After making so many suggestions, we headed for the stall right infront of us. Anyway, the food was great! The price was... quite reasonable, though kinda expensive. Im contradicting right? We ordered vegetable, tofu, egg and meat. Just nice, and according to Jonathan, its a family meal. I was scolding him like mad when i heard the term family meal. What family meal? Its not even KFC, and he kept repeating it. What the hell right? What family meal... whateva please. Kenny paid for the meal first, and i paid him $2. Jonathan paid him $10. Its $12 in total for each person, because the meal cost around $36.

After eating, i felt trouble stirring. I stood still, and closed my eyes. I could feel it coming. Its in the air! I smelled trouble. And so, we headed to the nearest toilet, which was at SiglapCentre. Its nice enough for them to wait for me outside the toilet. There wasnt any toilet paper, so... i headed to Watson and purchased like 6 tissue packets, at the price of $1 plus.

I fought a hard war. The toilet was creepy. Its dark and kinda quiet. There was someone there, im kinda sure. In fact, its kinda noisy in the toilet. When i ask Kenny, he told me that nobody entered the toilet, other than some children. But... its strange. I was having a bad time in the toilet, because i fucking hate to shit outside! I prefer my own toilet, where im safe and peaceful.

Thats it! Im never going to take milkshakes again! Never! Please remind me if im going to buy anything like that. On the bus, i was trying to sleep, so that i can divert the attention away. I needed to rest, or else i'll be feeling this coldness. Its freaking unfeeling, especially the pain at the stomach.

I added Jonathan back on MSN finally, and sent him a song that he wants so badly. Thanks for the concern, im feeling much better already. I think there's still a little imp inside me, i need to purge it later. Curse the demon, cast it out of my body and flush it down!

Sometimes, things are just so chimerical.