Sunday, January 21, 2007

Extemporaneous Dream

Just got home, and was on the phone with WeiFeng, talking about life. Then, he was asking me about finding something to suit his new bought blazer. And he was telling me that he's involved in Chingay this year. He'll be dancing in some silly costume! Anyway, Kenny is involved too. Its going to be fun. He asked whether he should organise a chalet. Well, he has been saying it since a few months ago, from Louis' birthday chalet till now. Anyway, to think about it... i think my schedule is rather empty this year. Ive yet to recieve any performances for new year. Maybe its abit too soon. But well, usually i'll have them ready and planned out.

I woke up late this morning. I found myself an excuse to go the bank to update my book. I stood at the machine, listening to the clicking and stamping sound. Well, its been a really long time since i last updated the book, therefore explaining the few minutes it took. The book was in there, and coming out and in again to flip the pages. Well, i think it filled up at least a few pages. Then, i stood beside the road... and a cab came. Its fated, i took the cab down for CSCO.

When i was there, they were still preparing. So, i took my time to tune my Pipa and get myself ready for practice. The conductor came later, and before that... i was talking to ChaiXia. I told YanJun that her tremolo has improved. YouGuo will be playing for the concert too. He came today, with MayaKartikaSari and HueiMinn. Maya is the Indonesian Pipa player who took part in the same category as me for the competition last year. HueiMinn is my junior, who is YouGuo's student, and she was the one who withdrew from the competition due to her studies. Anyway, they'll be joining us for the concert, and thats great! Anyway, YouGuo's hair is longer now, which i think suits him more. I like his new look, more shabby actually. He didnt shave either, and i think it looks more manly for him. Keep that up.

Soon, after running through the pieces, its lunch time. ChaiXia has to attend some meeting, so i ate with Kenny and gang. Then, MinHui and gang didnt wanna eat with us, because they're tired of the food. I asked whether they wanna go McDonalds, because theres a new McDonalds nearby. Im interested to go see the place. Jonathan didnt wanna go, and he doesnt wanna give in, so... i ate with Kenny and gang while they headed somewhere else. Was talking to YouGuo, SirLiang about NUSCO. There were so many funny remarks from SirLiang, and soon Kenny realised that we're talking about NUSCO, he joined in the conversation, JiaJin was there too.

Shortly, after lunch, we headed back to the CC. I bought food for ChaiXia, but she didnt seem quite happy... because she wanted just bread. But, she messaged me too late... so, no choice! During the afternoon practice, i was slogging away and wallowing in laziness. The languidness was pulling me into slumber, but i couldnt sleep. I was sitting there, irritating Jonathan as usual and i think he got mad. I told ChaiXia that he failed his harmony and aural horribly in school, then i also told her that Jonathan has been practicing the orchestral pieces very hard. I know, im so evil. Ive realised how terrible i am as a friend. Therefore, i should not be forgiven! Jonathan, im so sorry. Please apologise.

What?

Anyway, after rehearsing, while everybody's packing up, ive to rehearse a quartet piece with FuKang, on the ErHu, YiLeng, on the YangQin and Sharon, on the Piano. Its a pop song, and its written quite nicely. Its rather simple, i just had to browse through and play it once through. So, after highlighting some little details, we packed up and left. Kenny, Louis and ChaiXia all waited for me. Its a hard decision to decide where to go. Kenny, being the most bossy around, is so hard to serve. ChaiXia was tired, so she headed home. In the end, i headed to PlazaSing with Louis and Kenny to catch some Thai movie.

Supposingly some Thai movie, and i think its a rather gay movie, but we ended up watching some other movie. Well, its a rather boring movie. Though its funny, but i think the movie has a very blunt direction. Its direct, and it doesnt have anything for us to think about. Its like a blunt pencil, straight till the supposingly pointed tip, which turned out rather edgeless. The ending was obtuse, i think its always the bad endings which sours the whole movie. Anyway, i had a good time with them, i think.

Was sitting at BK, rotting away while watching them laugh away with their lame jokes. Kenny and Louis were laughing like mad, while i just cant get the atmosphere. I sat there and tried taking a nap. Then after that, i bought some food to smuggle into the cinema. Louis' bag was big enough to even smuggle a dwarf in. Im so poor, Louis had to pay for my tickets, as well as my dinner. Thanks, Louis.

Well, after the movie, i headed back to school to meet up with SiHan and Christoven. QingLun was there too, and he left NAFA without telling me. As usual! So bad. I was in the classroom, listening to Christoven and HuiQi's rehearsal. I gave some pointers and after that, they packed up and left. Christoven, SiHan and i headed to the prata stall... and bought ourselves a drink. SiHan was the only one who ate. I felt so full, i didnt wanna eat then. But now, im slightly hungry.

I took the bus home, and it was a torture. I was sitting on the outside, so i couldnt lean anywhere. I forced myself not to fall asleep, but eventually... i had to. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back and hit it against this Indian man, who was sitting behind me. We were back facing each other. Anyway, after alighting... WeiFeng called.

Im so tired, i can eat a cow. I know its senseless, that'll explain my insanity. I wonder how tomorrow will be.

I just called Jonathan, to make sure that he's alright. Anyway, its his last day working at Gelare tonight. Well, why dun continue? Ur already poor bloke. I dreamt of him last night. Let me describe it, its quite a nightmare... Well, i was angry with him, and so i ran across the road to get away from him. Then, he ran towards him, eagerly apologising... then the dramatic event came, just like every drama show. A car came, and like every reckless driver, they knock people down in shows. Jonathan was knocked down seriously by a car. Then, i quickly ran towards him and scolded him. Im joking, i called the ambulance... then they sent him into the operating theatre. I was sitting outside, with his parents... feeling guilty. Then, they came out, telling us that he is permenantly half paralysed, meaning... he cannot walk for the rest of his life. I felt so bad, and sat beside his bed till he woke up. After realising that he has lost his ability to walk, and having to rely on a wheelchair to move about, he cried immediately and was hard to console him. I felt so bad, i took out a packet of sweets and offered it to him. Then, he stopped his sobbing. Im joking! Well, then... the rest is up to ur imagination. Of course, its a hell lot of drama which i wished i could get off from. But, its rather funny to think about it now. I hope it happens!