Wednesday, January 03, 2007

What Gain ?

Its time to stop those impulsive behaviors. They've told u before, WeiKang. Its not time to get too erratic over ur own thoughts. Especially since mostly, its fooled, tricked and lured by the forlorn creature. Not this time. Not this time. I will never be that artless anymore. Though i'll forever confide in myself, sometimes... i should listen to others as well. But of course, its kinda too late. But nevermind, that was the last. In fact, its a fresh new start of a year! Its time to cheer on for life.

After playing losing games at the LAN shop, LianWei couldnt take it anymore. He was tired, sleepy and falling ill. So, we allowed him to go off first, though the opponents werent really keen. Who cares? In the end, i logged off because everybody looked so bored. Richard and Jonathan was in a bad mood. QingLun and i were laughing away... and talking crap. Richard was better when he smoked a stick, while Jonathan continued throwing his wierd temper. Its character, and its clashes which i have no choice. Honestly, i hate it when people throw tantrum like that. I was constantly bitching at him, while QingLun has to give me the face to stop.

We had breakfast at McDonalds. Anyway, LianWei went off first, and he took cab home by himself. We left the LAN shop later after he left. So, breakfast we nice. Its been such a long time since i last ate McDonald's breakfast meal. Jonathan couldnt take it, and he went to the next table to sleep. While we're still talking, Jonathan suddenly stood up and took his bag and left. QingLun was trying to ask him to wait, but he went on really quickly and didnt care about us. What the fuck right? But well, nobody can ever blame him, its never his fault. In fact, its our fault for asking him out to play anyway. Well, its never his fault, its always someone else. Im used to it! U better get too.

I waited at the bus-stop with them, though my bus doesnt serve that stop. I took bus 12 with QingLun and Jonathan. I alighted at the next stop, which is my bus-stop. So, i took bus 851 home. I was sleeping in the bus, till i overshot by a stop. I alighted and thought maybe i should go over to the school i taught in. I went there with a purpose to collect my pay, left behind by the CO in charge, MsTan.

I went into the office, looking really shagged and tired. The Indian lady told me to sit outside and wait, but does she even know what i want? She doesnt. And she should have told me that the other office workers are having morning assembly with the pupils upstairs. She didnt say, and she just told me to sit there. I asked another Indian man, and he told me that i might have to wait for at least an hour. So, i was cursing that fucking Indian lady in my mind, and i left the place. If i were to sit there for an hour, im going to get that Indian lady to pay for my time! Maybe its the moody character and surfaces everytime i dun get enough sleep. But well, at least i can control it.

I went back home and fell asleep.

I woke up later in the afternoon, and Mom cooked me noodles. Its really nice. After having my fill, i headed back to the school, and this time, i managed to get my cheque finally. MsTan retired already, and so... she aint around anymore. I had to go around asking the workers in the office, and finally... with QiaoFang's help, i finally got my cheque from this Chinese lady. So, i taught for 4 lessons or so... and i got a cheque of $540. I think its not bad, since its my first time collecting a payment cheque. There could be so much more, but... due to the different time slots, and time clashes, its a pity that i cannot sacrifice my time to go over to teach... because its just too far for me to travel within such a small limit of time. QiaoFang said that she'll call me down again some other time to help teach the section. I'll be more than willing, because the students are really nice and so much better than some other schools. They have manners, and they greet me by MrChoo. Its so freaking funny for me, because nobody calls me that. Dun laugh! Dun!

I went back home and gave Mom the cheque. Then, i headed to NanyangPoly's rehearsal. NYP is just near my house, and Mom fetched me down because it was raining. The rehearsal was an ultimate bore. I was sleeping, and i couldnt help myself but to leave the practice room and breath some fresh air outside. Its so tiring... maybe because i havent gotten my sufficient rest. But anyway, the rehearsal ended and i went to help WeiMing ask about his money. Well, im very fair. If i were to handle some performances, i'll make sure that i'll give them their pay in time, but as for WeiMing's... im not sure. He told me that he hasnt recieved anything since the last performance, which was quite a long time ago! And so... without any recollection, i had to go ask ChaiXia and Mike, our conductor.

The concerts are nearing. Firstly, there'll be the NYP concert, followed by TP, and NUS. Im so screwed... there's so many. I shoud learn how to reject, but well... i can sympathise with SiHan now. Sometimes its just the thirst... and well, i think i can still manage my time. But, not forgetting that its just the performance that i'll be performing for, i still have other more important ones like the one with the dance department, and one with LimChooLi. Those are more soloistic in nature, and thus... i think ive to spend more time on it. Anyway, i'll be having lesson with YanYu tomorrow! Im so excited. I was playing at NYP just now, and i think that im deproving alot, especially after the competition.

I have to go photocopy my certificate for the competition for YanYu. Im not sure what im going to play tomorrow... but i think ive a few suggestions. I wanna play pieces that are harder and more interesting. But of course, there's always this technical issue that'll hit across my mind. Ive to consider so much, not just for the music. Well... im like a handicap player.

After rehearsal, i called QingLun, because he asked me out tomorrow. Well, we're going shopping! I cannot believe how shopping would be like with him, because its like so different. I think its most comfortable with Christoven, but sometimes he's so critical, in the end... i dun get to buy anything, because he'll say that its not nice. But to think of it, its good! I save money! Anyway, im not sure where we'll be going tomorrow. Im having this negative doubt about tomorrow. Will we be going at all? I hate people who fly kites, just like QingLun who'll always say that im flying kites. And he said that i live in the airport, because i fly planes. U get it? Well, uve to be dumb to get the joke.

I forgot about TPCO's rehearsal tonight. Well, i have NYPCO's rehearsal, and soon... after that, i'll be having rehearsals with NUSCO. Great, isnt it?