Thursday, January 11, 2007

Coxcomb

I woke up early today, though late for my appointment with Jonathan. I reached school at 9 plus, which is like an hour late. I should be in school at 8, to finish up the work. Well, Jonathan was having his lecture, while i told him to come out to pass me his thumbdrive. So, i managed to finish it up before going for aural class.

It was tiring during aural. My ears couldnt take it, i couldnt hear a single note. Well, its not that strange anymore. After aural, i quickly headed back to the computer lab to touch up on my work. Jonathan came later, and i gave him my work to copy, LianWei too. Anyway, it was quite easy to fill up the things that Jonathan didnt bother to fill in.

Well, EricWatson was quite disappointed that we didnt hand it in on time. Most of us were either absent, or has incomplete work. So, he told us to print it out next week and hand it to him. Well, sure thing.

Had lunch with QingLun and gang at that so called heavenly place. Well, its heavenly! I love eating there! I couldnt stop myself from getting another serving. Well, i thought i'll get a plate by myself, but QingLun thought that we'll be sharing... so, we shared a plate. The food was good. ShuMin and Jonathan had to reduce their appetite to merely some bread... poor thing, or poor things. And so... after eating, we headed for soya. Only a few of us went over, and its ShuMin, QingLun, Dedric and i. Well, full of crap after food is good for the body. Then, we talked about soya. They say that soya aint good for the body if its drunk everyday. Im not so sure about that, but im drinking soya at least once a day... on average. Am i dead?

Headed back to school to practice Pipa. I know, pretty amazing right? So, i took out the scores that LimChooLi gave me, and started going through the piece. The recording that she passed me didnt sound quite good, and in fact, its quite different from the score. So, i practiced and edited some parts based on my knowledge of that piece. Im so excited about the performance, because its the first time i'll playing a duet with a professional! Ive played duets before, and its once for a concert with Nicholas, the third prize winner, like 3 years ago? And once at NAFA with YouGuo for platform performance. Anyway, i called Jwen and Evan to go support LimChooLi.

Other than that, i went through my own piece. The school is becoming ridiculous. They off the air-con in the computer lab very early! How are we going to do our work? And morever, the studios are very warm and stuffy! Where is the air-con? Where is the love? Where is it? Anyway, since im not getting any good place to practice, ive to make the school suffer by polluting the air with my soundwave! I ran through the frets and plucked hard on the strings.

I think ur... hard up with comments. And in fact, a coxcomb at times. Alright, maybe thats not exactly u. I think its more suitable for this useless Ruan player. A dandy and a fop.

Went downstairs to have a drink with QingLun, Richard and Andy. Well, Andy is currently studying somewhere near NAFA, for his Os. But, his course takes 2 years! Its quite a waste of time, but make sure that the result would be worth the years spent alright? Work hard, Andy! Go!

Was shitting in the toilet, then i realised that there aint any toilet paper! I was so... stunned. But then, i remembered my tissue packet! It saved my life just then. I headed back comfortably for another round of practice. Then, this girl came to me and asked if im brother WeiKang. Well, i am! And yes, i remembered u, YuJia. Not that Pipa player, its LiuYan's daughter. I heard that she was awarded top prize for some competition from SYT. And well, Albert was there too! Surprised to see him, and we talked... and he asked where im going after NAFA. Well, i think... its the same old answer to deny myself from thinking further, im going NS.

I packed up and headed downstairs with LianWei. Before that, i was telling Fairul a racist joke, and he laughed! He is such a sinner. Anyway, he told me that he saw me laughing at him when he was singing last night. Well, i wasnt laughing in a jeering way. Its more of a funny and nice way. Goodjob anyway.

Sightsinging was alright. It was quite stressful when ive to consider singing in fixed key, and still being in tune. Its quite tiring to think of the pitch and the different notes at the same time. U know, im more of a movable key person. Anyway, the gift exchange has been postponed to next Monday, and its confirmed that we'll be having dinner or supper together after the commuter concert. DrGoh was in a good mood too, and he dismissed us earlier... because we'll be catching the opera concert later.

As for me, i thought of going after the intermission, because i'll sleep for the first half. I prefer watching the Mozart's opera. Anyway, had dinner with LianWei at Bugis. Its quite strange that he'll ask me out for dinner. He told me that he has something to tell me, and he sounded quite serious... but in the end, he didnt tell me anything.

We talked about games over dinner at Pastamania. I ate quite a chunk, and he too. We were both so full, we couldnt think straight. In fact, its making us quite sick. Appearance might fool at times. We went to walk around to help in digestion. After that, he was pestering me about the opera concert later. He dun wanna watch, but he has to go, due to his attendance problem. So, i thought that i'll accompany him later during the intermission, but he said that he'll be so bored. In the end, i went in with him for the whole concert!

It was so boring! I had to listen to the same old thing, and some songs by different vocalists. Anyway, i fell asleep, again! Its really that boring. Especially the songs after the second one. LianWei was in trance, while everybody behind me was snoring away. During the intermission, everyone came back to life! I think their spirits have returned then. And i met Moses at the hall! And he asked where im sitting, but im sitting with LianWei, so maybe not convenient for him to sit together, because it'll be wierd. Moses is very nice, he told me that he might be joining my class, while brushing up on his German, because he'll be going Germany to study 2 years later, after pursueing the diploma, i guess.

During the second half, Moses was pointing his fingers and it was tough to guess what he was saying. I was making wild guesses, and after a while... then i realised that he's asking whether i wanna sit with him. Anyway, the second half was good! I loved Jeremy's performance. He looked so comical on stage, and i think it fits him very well. He looked good on stage, and with his humorous usual self, the impression fits together perfectly. Anyway, i enjoyed myself! I hope everybody did too.

I waited outside for SiHan and Christoven. They were in the computer lab, rushing for their presentation tomorrow. It'll be quite a show tomorrow, because they'll be presenting something that they have not prepared at all. Its a must watch! They will be shitting on stage. 2 bulls. Get it? Anyway, im sure they'll pull it through. As for me, im not even sure what im doing, who my partner is, and when is my presentation. Im so screwed up! Im dead.

After deciding to go home, we entered a cafe and took a rest. I ate this quiche, which might have caused my stomach to ache like hell just now. I was bombing away just now, and i wonder what it might be... and the first guess would be that ugly quiche. Im never going to eat that expensive ugly awful thingi anymore!

Im home, and i wanna sleep... im really tired. But before doing so, im going to rip some music off my CDs. I wanna put some nicer songs into my phone... and so i can listen to them during my bus trips. Anyway, im selling my songs! Anybody wanna buy a song for 50 cents?