Saturday, January 20, 2007

Unforseen Repetition

We're living in the time of the parenthesis, a great and yeasty time.

Many things happened, which doesnt quite link together properly. Well, in the morning, i had lesson with YanYu. It was tiring! I had to keep jamming on the Pipa, while she's still shouting for more. Then, i broke down and started sweating pee. She taught me certain techniques on practicing, and she even told me that ive improved in terms of practicing. She said that she could tell that i did practiced. Well, i did! Though its for just a few hours, i did practice still. She said that last time, she could tell that i dun practice much and she'll get somehow 'angry', but now... its a hell lot better. I think thats quite true, amen to that. I mean, no amen, but... yes. So, it was a happy lesson.

Mom fetched me for lesson, and headed to Malaysia to fill the tank, then back to fetch me to school. Well, YanYu gave me some suggestions for the plans that i'll be making during holidays. Im going to China, i think. And well, she told me that she'll fly there during April or something to help me select a Pipa. How sweet! Anyway, uncertain plans shouldnt be announced yet. I'll stop here then.

I had to perform today. I played a rather simple piece, though challenging as mentioned yesterday. I think i played horrible, but its rather obvious what went wrong. Then, DongXiao's piece was totally torn apart by the 2 different tempos of the ErHu, and the accompanying Piano. KaiXiang's performance was good. In fact, i think its rather perfect in a way. Though, i feel that its rather like a pop song, not traditional enough. Then, Dedric started honking on his Suona. Seriously, it sounded like a car honking in different pitches. Well, after class... Jonathan and i started getting naughty. We were fooling around... and due to the distraction, i forgot about things that im doing. And well, with Dedric's warning... and the pull of gravity, history repeated itself. Terrible, WeiKang. Terrible.

I headed for composition class, with incomplete work. I couldnt bother, because i cannot focus on anything by then. I dun wish to mention what happened, but well... its fucking terrible. I hate myself. I seriously should just kill myself. Anyway, during composition tutorial, DrGoh went through our modal compositions, and Fairul's composition sounded very nice. A lot of potential there, dude. Then, there were several pentatonic rubbish!

Headed to KunRui's house with Christoven and Dedric. Well, i dun wish to say anything from here on...

After spending an hour or so, we left. Christoven told SiHan about the trip to KunRui's house. Christoven wanted to see how its like, and so now he does... he thinks that its rather cool. Well, its like that. We stopped at this cafe and had lunch. Well, the food tasted fine, and the price aint very expensive either. We sat there, watching lame Chinese movies, which featured the StreetFighters, and i tell u... its horribly lame. Anyway, then we just got stuck with it... and took some time to get ourselves up to pay the bill.

Dedric wanted to go home, so he flagged his cab and left. Christoven and i decided to meet SiHan at Cathay, and we'll catch a movie. We took a cab to Cathay, because Christoven doesnt wanna take the bus.

We shopped, and saw many pretty items in pretty shops. And yes, there was this underwear which has this little belt. So... gay. Then, we saw this vintage case, and it looked so pretty! I asked the cashier whether its for sale, and sadly... its not. The whole shop looked rather vintage in nature, but they're actually just selling stationery items. All the pretty furnitures and vintage items are actually... not for sale. Whats the point! Stupid... There was this other shop, which has their sales person greeting us... hello sexy. Right... Anyway, the slogan says that saving is like so eighties. Good way to encourage people to spend money right? Right...

We watched MelGibson's movie. Well, from the starting till the end, there are no rest bars. Imagine, its all filled with thrill that'll blow u from head to the toe. Its actually an onslaught of jarring images that'll penetrate into ur brain and shock ur senses, embedding themselves into ur memory as a malefice. Malicious, cruel and splendid torturing scenes. I think the whole movie is a must watch, though i'll never wanna watch it again. The mental torture is just too much for me, psychologically affected too. Its human at the most primitive stage, savage beings and crude behaviours. In fact, i think that our world now evolved little from the primitive forms of life. Everything resembled similar notions, ideas and concepts of our world today. Its a movie that'll carry u with its pulsating rhythm. Be ready to be blown away, sit tight and buckle up, its a ride back to primitivity.

After the movie, we were all rather disturbed. We ate at BillyBombers, and the potato salad looked like some intestine to Christoven. As for me, i was so tensed up throughout the movie. The first killing took place in the jungle, and they killed this wild boar, or was a tapir. Anyway, the killing was already a slight blow for me, and its rather intensed already. The whole movie progressed very quickly, and it intensifies as it gets further. Its only till the end, which will eventually subside... and allow some time for us to breath. I was breathing very hard, and panting away. Its really breath taking... and my hand were massaging my head while torturing my eyes to watch those gross images. Theres nudity involved too, and i think u wont wanna count on that... because its not that attractive... they're all ugly and old woman. Anyway, someone in the movie ate the tapir's balls. Heavenly!

Yes, back to BillyBombers... We ate for $36, and paid. We were so full! We ordered half a chicken, and 2 creamed spinach, and there was cheese fries too. Not forgetting the potato salad, which was a side dish for the chicken.

Intended to go home, but in the end... we ended up at FortCanning. On our way, we met Laurel, Jeremy, Jane and Grace. We wanted to drag them along, but they were on the opposite side of the road. We talked, and did silly things... then we left. Its so warm, but Christoven insisted that we should go FortCanning. Its his first time there, can u believe it? And well... its actually quite beautiful there at night, but the weather just aint right. If its snowing, it'll be the best place to go. We searched the guide, and found the tomb. I dunno whose it belongs to, but its definitely a Malay. Anyway, we took some pictures and then we headed down.

I just took the bus back, and i overslept again. I felt somebody tapping my shoulder, and when i opened my eyes, its this Indian driver. I was so shocked, and i quickly alighted and ran home. Anyway, i think those people on the bus are so evil. Why dun they wake me up? I hate them!

Well, i just bathed... and im heading to sleep soon, because i'll have rehearsal tomorrow with NUSCO. Great day ahead, i hope. Anyway, today there was a performance at Esplanade, featuring SongFei, an ErHu virtuoso, premiuring a modern piece with SSO. Well, its a pity that i couldnt attend. QingLun was selling the tickets, and i wanted to get it... but then... i had some other plans... due to unforseen circumstances.