Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Sunder

When the doors open, i felt this strange coldness. A zephyr breezed through my hair and brushed against my face. I didnt bother, i went back home. Ive been feeling ghastly ever since the toilet incident. Im scared, frightened and lost. I need a shining guide from above to... nevermind.

I woke up really early. I was thinking about my plans, but i thought... maybe not today. Its the first day of school! Im so excited. So, i went back to sleep and woke up later. Its really later. Im almost late! So, i took a shower and took a cab down to school. I had to rush, and so... i forgot to bring out my earpiece. Just now, while on the bus home, i was searching high and low for it. I thought maybe Jonathan might have lost it while carrying my bag. Maybe i dropped it somewhere? Shit, i was so worried. But well, when i came home, the first thing i saw was the earpiece. Its on the floor...

Took a cab down to school, and was not late for choir. DrGoh was giving out this new score, by EricWatson. I must say that his pieces are rather fanciful, and really rich in harmony. Its the electronic music influence i reckon. But well, it was fun singing his piece, because its so much easier than DrGoh's... Im not sure whether many will like it, but i think it'll be appealing to the audience.

Im going to relief for SiLing tomorrow. YouGuo wont be going, i guess. And so, i might be missing tomorrow's performance. There'll be an opera performance in school, and many of our vocalists will be singing and acting tomorrow. Christoven and SiHan told me that they've been rehearsing since morning, for at least 7 hours. Poor thing...

After singing, we went for lunch. I didnt eat much, i gave QingLun my food. ShuMin wasnt eating, because she doesnt wanna. She told us about her hospital experience. It was really hilarious. I was laughing my ass out. Then, she told us that she cannot eat much, and she doesnt have the appetite anyway. We were all encouraging her to eat more. I think she's lost weight. Well, it was really funny to watch her take her medicine, because it smells.

After that, QingLun and i headed for soya! The rest headed back to school, including the lazy bastard, Jonathan. There i go again, scolding people for no reason. Im joking, Jonathan. U should know better.

Anyway, we had ensemble practice, and we were surprised that HaoSong came for practice! He came for choir in the morning, and DrGoh was surprised too! So, we went through some pieces in Western notation, and it was horrible. I could sightread better on the Pipa. I was struggling with the Ruan, and i gave up. I started playing my own accompaniment. Well, the instrumentation was written quite badly. Its so messy, so... it made no difference with me banging away with the wrong notes. Jonathan was trying to sightread, but he gave up and joined me in playing crap. It was extremely crap! I improvised accompaniments that are almost modern! Dedric managed to hear when he walked pass us, and he was laughing away. Jonathan and i were laughing very hardly, till ShuMin had to turn over to ask why were we laughing. QingLun and KaiXiang were looking over as well, and laughing away. Well, im sorry MrYeo, we were terribly too bored. So sorry, no more next time! Anyway, he doesnt know still.

Went to drink soya with many people. After that, we headed to play LAN. Richard and QingLun were so eager to play. Jonathan and i wanted to go complete our work before playing. But well, due to temptation and my free and easy attitude, we went ahead and fell for their trap. It was fun... Was it, Jonathan? Dun u think its better with me? Im joking. But i wanna say... u sucked. Im joking. Note the past tense.

After playing, Jonathan and i headed for the computer lab. We spent the first hour playing, then later... getting serious with our work. We've to hand it in, or show to EricWatson this Wednesday. Im so stressed up, so... we've decided to combine our work together! So cool right? Well, its strategy. Jonathan was so noob. He didnt know how to do Sibelius, and for a noob like me, i have to sit there and help him. Did so much for him, and i completed my own work myself, and couldnt wait anymore and left for Bugis with Richard.

Jonathan was sobbing alone in the computer lab, trying to finish his work. Then, Richard and i agreed that we've to sometime leave him alone to do his work. He's very dependant on everybody. In music, his work and his life! He even needs his father to fetch him home. Please! Well, not just that... he'll need plenty of help, though he can do it himself at times. So, is Jonathan still a child? I think he is. A barnacle.

Even during dinner with Richard, ShuMin and him. He was like a dog! Its really funny, and... nevermind. He was finishing up everything on the table! He ate up everybody's leftover. I think its cool. ShuMin couldnt eat, so she sat there and watched with horror. Such a sycophant. I wonder how can he live on like that...

Im glad that its the character and sundered us. Well, ive to think that its the lifestyle too. Its so different. How am i going to help u?