Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Political Pleasings

Great, its a great day. I think its great because its never such a great day in this year. Wait, its only the second day of the year!

Well, i woke up this morning with YanYu on the phone, telling me that she'll be having friends coming over to her place, so... the lesson was cancelled. Last night, Mom was pestering me to cancel the lesson so that i'll be able to go Malaysia with her. I told her, no. But its fated that i have to go to Malaysia afterall! Life is just too sweet...

So, i was still quite asleep. I took a shower and got ready very quickly, because its such a last minute thingi. Mom went downstairs to get the car warmed up, while i took my time to check my mail, my downloads and to get myself ready. I didnt know what to wear, so... i took any clothing, sweater and headed out. Just then, i went back into my room to get my CDs. I took out some of my favourite CDs to prepare myself for the torture during the long journey.

We went to fetch my Mom's friends, and then we headed to Woodlands straight away. I couldnt wait, because its been 3 years since i last went over to my grandpa's place in Malaysia. Ive never liked that place, it has brought me embedded memories of mosquitoes, flies, fruits, bugs, insects and irritating people. Its been quite a while... but to think of it, i kinda miss that place. Though im sure that i'll end up flaring at Mom again, but i still went for it. Aint i digging my own grave?

There wasnt any jam, and we managed to catch up with Nana and her family. They drove another car over, and they went there earlier. So, Nana was sleeping in grandpa's room when we're there. As for me, i didnt join in their conversation because its either stupid or it doesnt involve me at all. So, i went around the house and compared it to the former house that i remembered. The older house was torn, dirty and really smelly. There's this small little garden, where he'll plant his bitter gourds, which tasted sweet, due to his diabetic condition. U get what i mean? Think.

Anyway, the house smelled new. The only colour that surfaced to my mind was all pure white. Though its only a single storey private estate, i think its pretty small afterall. The smell of old people impregnated the whole room. And what fascinated me most would definitely be this tape that grandpa placed all over the house. Its just a piece of brown paper, caked with gum... i think. And so, the flies would land on it, and get themselves stuck onto it. They can never escape, though the try very very hard. I stood by the corner, and stared into the tape, as i slowly watch them suffer and die eventually. Its pretty sadistic, but its doing the house a favour. Why? Because its so freaking breeded with flies! I sat on the sofa, and took some pictures, and i noticed that there were so many flies flying around the shoes outside. Mine was the cleanest i guess, there was only like a few on it. In short, its really a fly farm.

After chatting for almost an hour, Nana finally woke up. So, we took flight... i mean, took off, and headed for lunch. I knew it just then that we're going to eat some really horrible food, or tasty but dirty food. And i was right, because ive been through this phase in Malaysia before. Its really terrible! I always end myself suffering with aches, or that i'll start bombing terribly in the toilet after eating. Well, we had lunch at this coffeeshop. Its empty, really empty. The kitchen was huge, and there were only this couple working there. We ordered much, 2 of everything. I thought that there wasnt anything for me, but i was wrong. Well, there was curry! I love curry! As soon as the first mouth, i knew it straight that im going to end up in the toilet for days...

After lunch, Nana went off to the shopping mall. I wanted to go with them! But well, Mom was so eager to bring me to their friends, to show off and to show me around. I know them, ive seen them before, but i dun believe that they're so eager to see me too. Its stupid. Anyway, when the car was travelling at the country road, i knew that we're going to head for some really stupid gathering. And right, next, i was sitting at the sofa at my Mom's friend's place. I was sitting there and feeding mosquitoes and chasing flies. Mom could tell that im really either pissed or really bored. I wanted to die then, and i told Mom that i wont be coming Malaysia anymore!

So, i told her that i'll be having a gather at night, and i'll be partying till morning with my friends. It was planned by QingLun, the bastard. He's selfish and always forcing me to play games with him. So, i have no choice at all! He kept calling me while i was in Malaysia, therefore, i think that my handphone bill will be exploding this month. Anyway, Richard begged me to buy him a pack of cigarettes. I know, its wrong, but i hope he'll get over with cigarettes and move on to cigars! Right, im joking.

After chatting at her friend's place, we headed to the shopping mall to find them. When we got our car parked already, and walking towards the entrance, Mom saw Nana's brother paying for the ticket already! Then, she quickly shouted for them to stop. Well, they are very impatient, and it runs deep into their blood. Everybody in their family is like that, so... its impossible to stop them. They wanted to have dinner at this restaurant nearby, probably one of the best. I personally think that, it is the only one... Anyway, instead of following them, Mom accompanied me to shop for a round.

While looking around, i saw nothing... but only one thing which attracted my attention. U know... its leather shoes! My freaking hell! Its only $199, in Malaysian dollars. So, its like probably $60 each because they were having this promotion of buy 2 get 1 free. So, the leather shoes really looked great. I noticed this red and black one... and this white leather one with lots of wordings on it. Its quite cool though i know that many would think that it sucks. Mom said that she'll consider, and during dinner in the restaurant, i was bugging her to buy it. So, she said that she'll consider again... and she went to tell AhKun about it. Who is AhKun? Well, he is my Mom's good friend in Malaysia. He fetched me to school every morning during my secondary school days, especially when i was in secondary 2. And he got banned by Singapore, for some unknown reasons... so, i havent been seeing him since 3 years ago, at least.

Dinner was great, and Nana's brother treated. Nana ordered $10 worth of topshell, and her brother said that she'll be treating... and Nana was stunned. It was so funny. Anyway, the food was generous in proportion, and good in quality, sufficient in quantity for 12 people. The bill was $300 plus, and i told Mom that i can get 3 leather shoes with that amount. She laughed, and she said that she'll consider...

After eating, we headed back to Singapore in both 2 different ways, because we have to fetch AhKun back to his home first.

As ive expected, the last day of a holiday, and with the character of Singaporeans, it'll definitely flood and jam at the customs. And i was right. The jam was horrible, we got stuck in Malaysia for an hour, and half for Singapore. So, i was late... and i complained to Mom.

She insisted that i should go home and forget about going out with QingLun and gang, but well... i told her that i'll have to go, or else bitches like QingLun would hate me for life. She doesnt understand such politics!

So, she fetched me down to PeninsulaPlaza, and i met Richard there and passed him his cigarettes. Im currently blogging in the LAN shop, with QingLun watching me as i blog bad things about him, and Jonathan, Richard and LianWei waiting for me to complete my entry, so that they can start playing.

Well, its the best night for the second day of a new year right? So... im going off now to play, see u guys again! Goodnight! Anyway, i'll be taking the first bus home later. Actually, i told them to play at CyberDome, but im afraid that there'll be too many ACSians there, so they might embarrass me... and moreover, YiChun might be there. And a few who i dun wish to see...