Monday, January 22, 2007

A Silent Censure

Im home, and i think im going to get myself busy with my work. Ive to complete quite a chunk of work by tomorrow. And moreover, there's going to be harmony lecture tomorrow. Im like so screwed. Anyway, i think ive some social issues.

I woke up rather late, so i took the MRT down to Novena and then a bus to school. DrGoh went through the choir piece today, and i think the sectionals worked out well. DrGoh screamed at KaiXiang, because he didnt bring his scores. I shared my scores with him, and finally... i got a chance to flee off and sing the second Bass parts. Soon after, DrGoh decided to move Jonathan over too.

QingLun was feeling very sick after choir. They headed to SunShine to have lunch, but i didnt really wanna go there. So, i accompanied QingLun to get his panadol, and after that... he wanted to eat Yoshinoya, which is at Bugis. He was feeling headache and giddy, but yet he wanted to eat Yoshinoya. I told him not to go so far, so we settled at BK. I know, ive been eating fastfood like three times a week. Its bad!

I helped him order a student meal. He stopped with the first bite, and started to feel terrible. I continued eating, while requesting for a carrier to bring his food back to school. I finished my fries, and i held him up, and took his food back to school. I told him to rest while i went over to buy more panadol for him.

I told him to rest at the lounge, so i went over to the lounge. I found nobody, and i went to level 6, and found nobody too. I kept calling, but he didnt pick up his phone. Its not like its not normal... So, finally... he called me, and told me that he's at level 4. He was lying on the sofa, resting and trying to sleep. I gave him the panadol, and after that, he slept. I took out my burger and started eating. DrGoh came, and he told me something, and then asked about QingLun. Poor thing...

I saw MrYeo, and i told him about QingLun. So, he didnt have to play during ensemble. Neither do i. Why? I dun wish to say. Anyway, i sat there throughout the ensemble practice, and played with TingTing, who has nothing to do at all. Her Zheng parts are not required at all... So, she's just sitting there and rotting away.

After ensemble, i took LimChooLi's Pipa to Eason. I went there alone, because there wasnt anybody in school. There, i met MrBoo, BenBoo's father, and he was with his wife. We took a seat and started chatting. He was telling me that he wanna recommend some students for me, and he also asked and talked about his son, BenBoo. Ben is currently in the access course, studying Percussion under Angeline. Anyway, he told me about his students, as well as his plans. Then, he also asked about Jonathan. He heard that Jonathan cried over his workload in school. Well, kinda true. He said that people that has no background, and crashed into the second semester will suffer. I agree, what about u, LianWei? I think they've missed out quite a few things, that explains the suffering. But, i believe that if one works hard enough, he should be able to live through it eventually. Its inevitable. What is? That is.

I left, and headed back to NAFA. There was nothing to do, but to drink soya with Mark, Christoven, May and Yikki. We were talking and laughing away at the soya stall. Yikki and May looks good together. They are lame, and they fall under the same category. They have similar things to talk about, and they are Malaysians. I think they are so much more suitable for each other. Anyway, May was making jokes out of Yikki, and they started talking back. Mark was so broke, he needed somebody to treat him to soya. But in the end, he managed to survive with his little $10. Actually, im more broke than u, Mark. Ive only like $2 left in my wallet. I dunno why, but probably its the food thingi. Ive been spending much on food. Not worth it.

I played Piano alone in the studio, and found some really nice chords. I went over to help ShuMin and Anthea with their pieces for SYCO. Anyway, Michelle also said that she's quitting soon... because she cant stand it there. Well, i think u should too, afterall... nevermind...

The platform tonight was quite interesting. I slept for the first piece, which was a string quartet. And the second piece was by Christoven and HuiQi, and from then on, i stayed awake till the last piece, which was the Bartok's piece for Percussion and Pianos. Anyway, Christoven and HuiQi's Violas dun sound alike at all, and in fact... far from being close. Its distinctively 2 different colour. Anyway, HuiQi looked rather nervous... and there were some minor intonation problems for both of them. But overall, i think they did better than their rehearsals! Goodjob people! Gabriel's piece was kinda impressive, rather showy in nature. Poom did well on the Piano too. They looked so cute on stage. I was sitting alone, but KaiXiang kept asking me not to sit alone. Then, Victor asked me to sit beside him. I sat with Victor, and Jeremy was behind. They were so funny. Then i offered my wierd sweet to everybody. Anyway, the performance was alright, not a bore.

I took my attendance and left school with SiHan and Christoven. We walked over to Bugis for dinner, but we couldnt settle where to eat. In the end, we ended up at McDonalds! My goodness, i wished i hadnt eaten BK during noon. I ate fastfood twice in a single day! Imagine that, and its only Monday. I will definitely eat fastfood again within this week... which has like 6 days more. Im so screwed! Anyway, i tried this new burger. Its nice!

We sat there and talked for hours. We were laughing and sharing experiences back in our seconday school days. Its like the only topic that doesnt die out, in fact... it gets fresher and fresher. I missed those naughty school days. Its fun, but... to think of it back then, it aint that interesting only until we left school. One day, we'll be talking about days in NAFA already. Be prepared to remember certain events to talk about next time. One of which would definitely be our dear SiHan's wife... u know who. Thats so random, and it spoils my food. I mean, mood.

Great, i no mood. Im going sleep. Before that, i should try finishing my work. Anyway, i handed in my composition homework, and i told DrGoh that i'll drop it into his pigeon hole, and he looked reluctant... then he said its... alright. So funny.

Dun think i dunno. Well, if u want this to go on, fine with me, go ahead. Im on for anything. It'll hurt eventually, somehow. An official opening today, isnt it?