Monday, January 15, 2007

Eddy

Im so sick... i feel so terrible now. My head is moving as if in an eddy. My thoughts are whirling about, and im feeling rather seasick. Im terribly ill! I hate falling sick, because i'll have to visit the stupid doctor. I hate her, but im not sure whether she's still working there, because the clinic belongs to another doctor. I can still remember her name, and in fact... the letter she wrote for me is still on my table. I just took a glance at it. I hate her!

I woke up feeling rather sick already. I took the bus to school and attended choir. Today, we went through EricWatson's piece, and i think its rather... beautifully written. I loved the rich harmony, and of course... the lyrics. Im not sure whether he wrote it himself, because its rather nice. Anyway, i was singing with QingLun, and had fun crapping with him. After that, we headed to eat. Today, MinHui and Michelle joined us during choir. There was this girl who introduced herself and she had to purposely announce that she's not Malay. Why? I get it...

Anyway, during lunch, i was feeling bad already. I didnt finish my food, and i gave it to QingLun. I sat there, waiting for him to go drink soya with me. I was so thirsty and my throat was freaking parched. I felt so uncomfortable, and it was as if my throat was bleeding! Its that horrible! I hate that feeling! Then, my nose started to block, and i started to sneeze. It felt like the worst day of my life! I remembered several ocassions, which made me feel like dying. And well, one of which would be the day at ChaiXia's house. Its still one of the most fucked up day. And now, im feeling rather fucked up already. I hate falling ill! I fucking hate it!

So, i drank 2 cups, and yet... its still there! Thats it, i knew it from then on that im going to fall sick. I told everyone that, but nobody listened. Then, i headed out to BrasBasah with ShuMin and gang. Jonathan wanted to go Popular, to buy something. Well, QingLun and i didnt wanna follow because... its some personal reason and i think i agree with him. Anyway, Jonathan is freaking selfish. I dun wanna say... so, i'll just stop here. No more next time, trust me. Im not getting bitten twice.

Bought several CDs while shopping at BrasBasah. I didnt wanna buy, but since im there... i bought some. The reason is that simple, its just convenient. I didnt wanna go there to specially buy those CDs, fucked up dude. Well, its always just me and QingLun drinking soya, while the fucking bastard will go fly his kite. Im like so freaking childish. My mentality is indeed very immature.

After coming back, SiHan and i watched some video in the computer lab, then headed down to the lounge to get my packet of soya from ShuMin and gang. DongXiao bought it back for me, and im so grateful. Shit, i forgot to pay her! Anyway... after that, we headed to watch NancyYuen's performance at the theatre.

I felt so terrible, i just wanna sleep and never wake up. But well, i couldnt! NancyYuen's performance was splendid! Its amazing and very impressive. Her high notes sent chills down my body, while im already shivering and sweating cold. Im sick, but her music brought my back to life. Actually, i got worst after her performance. She was very good! I love her singing! As for RenaPhua, i dun think there was anything which displayed her skills. In fact, i think i heard several wrong notes... i fell asleep, so i cant really judge. NancyYuen's voice woke me up from my grave for the last few pieces. Its fantastic!

Anyway, after that... i headed for dinner with SiHan and KaiXiang. I didnt know where the others went, but i couldnt bother anyway. Im sick, but... nevermind...

Thanks to SiHan and KaiXiang for completing the last few minutes of my life. I ate porridge, while drinking coke with lots of salt. During the afternoon, i drank that too... with a chicken soup at Hans, while waiting for ShuMin to get her books from the National Library. Well, i felt better after dinner.

Took a bus home with KaiXiang. We were singing on the bus. The Thai song is very captivating, because its so pure and simple. I loved it. We were singing and harmonising the song... and making noise on the crowded bus. Then, while waiting for his bus at my house, we were singing too.

Well, had fun. Thanks so much. And i think ShuMin was right... the sunny rain is bad for the body. Great...

Look, dun disturb me. Im resting... and im enjoying my Pipa CDs. Dun call me or whateva, i dun wanna hear ur nonsense. Goodnight to u all! And rest well and recover soon, WeiKang.