Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happier This Way ?

Thats wierd... my MSN is still logging in...

Well, i came home earlier, because i went over to CSCC to get a Pipa for my performances tomorrow. I'll be performing with YongSoon and dunno who in Conrad Hotel. Its some gig performance, and another one would be for performing class during the afternoon.

I took the cab to school again. And this time, its super expensive! The extra cost summed up to at least $5. So, the whole ride took away my life. Anyway, the driver was so irritating. Let me start nagging now. U know, taxi drivers are always trying to find something to talk about, or either that they'll try to raise a topic to discuss... and they'll always show themselves as being experienced and very smart. So, they were asking where im heading to. After knowing that im going towards NAFA, they'll start talking about arts. One asked whether im learning drawing. I told them that its music that im studying, and they assumed that im doing that part time, and they asked if old people can take part. What the hell! They'll ask me whether arts can making a living in a very unfeeling tone. Fuck u uncles, just shut up when u dun hear any replies. Sometimes, even if i keep quiet, they'll keep calling me... and ive no choice but to answer. Stupid cab drivers!

LimChooLi was late too. I got there first, and i couldnt take it and had to visit the loo. After coming out, she was sitting there with PekChuan. We rehearsed through the piece, and i found it rather difficult to play with YouGuo's Pipa. Anyway, she taught me some performance tricks and went through every part of the piece with me in detail. I think that her explanation is very rich in description, and musically... i think its very nice too. Well, its the common misconception that i have. Ive heard many versions, and some of which sounded horrible. Anyway, LimChooLi encouraged me despite all the demands. I had fun rehearsing with her, and i'll look forward to the next rehearsal. Ive to memorise the piece... and thats quite a sad news for me. There are still a few parts which i feel rather uncomfortable with, i'll seek YanYu's advice tomorrow.

Composition lecture was fun. DrGoh didnt stress anybody, and went through some very psychological thingi. Its like some personality finding session, or some psychology seminar. So, he refreshed my memory about things like being left or right brained. Well, im more of the right brain person. Im emotional... and i dun remember the rest, because the emotional thingi was highlighted red during the lecture. Anyway, the lecture ended friendly like how it started. I enjoyed the lecture, as compared to the dreadful one during the evening.

Yohanna was sick last week, and i was sick too! So, i still owe her one piece of work, because there wasnt any last week! Im so glad. We went through the augmented sixths today, and using it as a pivot chord to a new modulated key. Well, its not that tough, its pretty simple. I did the first demonstration on the board, though i stood up there for a long time... arranging the notes, my chords were all right... somehow. We were talking in class about things like hospital, food poisoning, because apparently, she was hospitalised last week. Fairul was acting really wierd today, and Yohanna was like... disturbed. YinXuan was sitting beside me, and i shared my book with him because i didnt bring mine. Well, we've one more homework today. I'll need to hand up both next week. How nice?

Didnt eat with SiHan, because he has to rush off for rehearsal. So sorry, because he waited for me till my tutorial ended. I ate with LianWei and YinXuan. We headed to SunShine and i recommended them to this pasta which was my addicted drug during my first year in NAFA. The auntie saw me and she remembered me. I ordered cream pasta with chicken cutlet, and without knowing what the order, they followed and ordered what i ordered. So much ordering going around, and the place was packed. Last time, its rather quiet... and i remembered eating there with YanYa and XueMin. Fond memories, so enamored. Anyway, it was quite cheap, but expensive because im currently back to my powerless state. Before heading towards SunShine, DongXiao stopped me and reminded me to pass her her money. So, i withdrew $250 from my account and gave it to her, its her pay for the gig last year. Anyway, we met Jwen and gang there... and started this X-Girls thingi again.

U know of their abilities? Their special powers? No? Well, ur missing out too much on Marvel's comic! Well, this professor added candies, spices, and everything nice... and accidentally, with some snails! Thus, Jwen is born! Thats how the story goes... as for Evan, i better not say... Its quite a sad story.

After eating, we drank soya. The usual store didnt open, so we tried the other stall. It tasted so much better! I love it! But too bad, due to commitments... ive to drink at the usual old store. The sky started to look grey, so we headed back to school. With nothing in mind, and with no Pipa to practice, i took out my composition homework and tried completing it.

I sat in the studio alone, and started to let my imagination run wild. It flowed slowly with thoughts of sorrow to anger. Sometimes i think, whether im too simple, or too sophisticated for myself to dissimulate my loneliness. SiHan was practicing, and so was Christoven. Without my Pipa, im indeed as lonely as... emptiness.

The world is ending, there are so many signs. There have been multiple floodings in Asia, and not forgetting other catastrophal events which took place within these few years. Im not sure, but i think i wont live long enough to see the world end. However, i think i'll be stuck in its process, which i'll suffer with my kids next time. Actually... i dun wish to have any kids next time. Or maybe i havent thought of it yet.

History lecture was hell boring! I sat with SiHan, and we were drawing cartoon on the notes! It was so freaking funny, and it started out with Christoven's drawing of DrKan. Anyway, Mark was so generous, he was providing paper for everyone. I didnt manage to write any evaluation for the presentations by XueYuen, Marie and EnXin. XueYuen's presentation on Strauss and Mahler was extremely humorous. TingTing was on the computer, and she was so blur... which spiced up the whole humour. Anyway, we drew Fairul... and it looked freaking funny. I dunno how does it look to others, but as for us... its our masterpiece, and its hard work! We drew every part and bit one by one... taking turns to complete the composition of the portrait.

Sat around while waiting for SiHan and YongRui to finish their dinner, DrGoh came and joined us. We sat and gossiped... chatting about tonight's concert, which Samuel is performing a piece by DrGoh with Harp. Its a Harp recital i think... and the tickets are so freaking expensive. Anyway, then they started talking bad about somebody. I dun wish to mention anything here, because im not very familiar with whats going on afterall. Im as innocent as a little flower can be. How cute.

Hold that puke! Not now.

I went to BrasBasah to change my DVD, because its faulty. They were very nice, they were so willing to change it even without needed to ask for the reciept. They cleaned the disc for me, and allowed me to pick a new DVD. Then, i headed to the foodcourt to look for QingLun and gang. MrYeo messaged me that ive to perform tomorrow, and so... ive told Jonathan my piece already, and he'll be in charged of printing the programme. They left, and with an empty stomache... i took the bus towards CSCC... and forgotten about dinner.

I was practicing just now, and my hands were like so tired! I played till i almost blank out. I was so giddy... i stood up and almost fell down. Its really tiring, physically and mentally. I had no choice, but to practice at home... so my uncle went downstairs because he couldnt take the sound. Too bad! He is very selfish, and he is my relative uncle, not the other uncle who i always have lunch with. He bought back food, and knowing that im at home, he didnt even bother to ask. He bought his own and sat there eating... while grandma and i were watching TV. Fuck, such an automatic initiation is extremely lost in his character. He suck, really. I dun like him. I told Mom that he has to move out of the house. And she agreed too...

Im going to have lesson tomorrow with YanYu. Mom couldnt come home by tonight, because it has been raining in Malaysia and stuff. The news have been reporting about floodings in Malaysia, the loss and damages are high, with people losing their cars to the flood, and properties and crops too. Its very saddening. And im kinda worried for Mom. I hope that she'll remember buying me those shoes!