Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Intention In Disguise

I just found myself a comfortable spot. I dun really feel like blogging now... because im not feeling quite well, and im also... lazy.

Well, i know it has been quite a rough period. Jonathan has been always there to apologise. I know im a prick at times, in fact... all the time. Im always angry with him, and stretching his limits till he break loose and go crazy. Well, im sorry... but its been kinda productive too. Jonathan has been rather sensitive this time round, and getting more sensible with his words. I know, i promised the pinkie, but well... sometimes its just good for u. Thus, i shall stop hurling the curses. I shall stop invoking on him every condign imprecation. As u know, everything is momentary. With a fleeting glance, things will fly with the clock. Its this rapid momentaneous association of things that meets and passes us by. Permanentness applies little to things in our lives. I think, in my life, only a few of my friends would stay... while many will go eventually. I hope that people like my classmates would stay on forever. We rock.

Headed for harmony lecture. With a sudden reminder of the new time slot for music technology, i started worrying my incomplete homework. So, during lecture, i headed out to the computer lab to visit JunRu and Jonathan. I took some time to complete finishing my work, and saving it into some other format, to enable it for printing. Thanks to Jonathan who printed my work for me and handed it up for me. Im so grateful.

During harmony, i was stunned with the complexity of chords. Well, its one whole same thing, but termed differently in different keys. I think somebody back then, probably Bach, should have named the tones with 12 different alphabets, to indicate one for each pitch. Therefore, we wouldnt be bothered with the sharps and flats. Isnt it so much easier? Anyway, i think our manuscript score would need 10 lines then... right...

I headed to join the music technology class. JunRu was the only one in class. From him, i heard that Jonathan couldnt print his work because of mine. And he, handed in mine for me, stapled and then ran to the printing shop again to do his own's. I was so... not bothered by it. I took my seat, and opened up HaoSong's book. I figured that he wouldnt be in school, so... i took the initiative to put his book into good use. Im so nice? Thanks. Anyway, i didnt ask for his permission... im so evil.

EricWatson came later, and he went through the book with us. The topics are so... basic. He taught us things like cables, formats and the use of the mouse and stuff. Its like super basic! Its elementary computer guide i guess... but well, we have to complete this handouts given to us. Great...

I couldnt find LianWei, and i had no time... so, i left for lunch with Dedric and Jonathan. YouGuo told me to go teach at SiLing again. I was rather reluctant, but for the cash... probably. Kenny went too. So, with Kenny's pursuation... i had no choice, but to teach the Cellos... and DoubleBasses. Perfect, isnt it? I hate teaching things i dunno! I remembered teaching kids Cello once. Its rather terrible! I think i'll ruin their futures. Im like... so evil! But well, at least i got to learn some basic Cello stuff. Anyway, i took the MRT there. I didnt have any money to top up my card, and so i stole $10 from Dedric's wallet.

I was sleeping in the MRT, and i think its rather embarrassing, because i suddenly jerked out of my seat. Did i scare the old people beside me? Im not sure. Anyway, i headed back to sleep, hoping not to hear any laughters. Did i drool? Im not sure too... Shit, im like a laughing stock. So embarrassing! I hate sleeping in the train. Anyway, when i woke up... i was at Admiralty, and i dunno whether its before or after Woodlands... so i quickly alighted. Only to discover that there's still one more stop to go.

Kenny took the MRT, and he fetched me at the MRT station. Then, we headed to SiLing... the doom place. Well, today... the Cellos were late. So, i went to teach the Pipas. Kenny was rather stumped with the condition of the orchestra. I taught the Pipa section the fingerings for the pieces. Well, they should already be prepared for their own selected piece. But, instead... they're still struggling with both pieces for their SYF. I think thats rather pathetic. And so, Kenny kept going through the same bits till they got it right before they're allowed to go home. Then, i realised that the part where they couldnt play... was taught already, by me somemore! The forget things that they learn. How can they improve like that? I really have no idea what kinda environment could affect their students like that...

Adrian, XiangPeng, Kenny and i took the bus to Woodlands after teaching. I had a terrible time teaching. I was sick, and hearing them play made it worse. Anyway, its been raining, but yet... the sun's shining non-stop. I hear that its bad for the body. And yes, indeed...

I took the MRT home with Kenny. Actually, we're planning to meet WeiFeng, since we're at Woodlands. But, he aint home yet. We didnt wait, and i stopped over at YioChuKang while Kenny continued the journey. Kenny said that... nevermind... I asked Kenny whether he thinks that Jonathan is rather poor thing, because he's always bullied by me. Then, Kenny said yes. So, i started thinking while walking home...

In fact, true.

Ate with my grandma, and after that... headed back home. Im feeling terrible still, but definitely better than yesterday. I tell u, i just coughed and sneezed... and this chunk of mucus blew out from my nose and landed on my face. So gross! Im going to scrub my face with the ribbed board.

Im currently addicted to Pipa pieces again. There was an era, when i was craving for Pipa pieces. But then, that era ceased and then... came the period when im addicted to love songs. Well, im back, going retro! Im going to listen and induldge myself with a drowning capacity of Pipa pieces. Ive many nice recordings, if u want it... just ask.

Last night, it was obvious that its meant to scold Jonathan. And so, he was thinking whether to call me or not... and he called once, and i hung up. Then, he called twice, and i picked up. My phone was buzzing away... i had no choice. Well, we talked and he apologised and kept clarifying his conscience. Then, i let him hear this Pipa pieces, which is accompanied by 2 Ruans and probably a Percussionist. I know its totally another different thing, but well... i dunno what to say.

This time im really fucking mad! Dun ever call me again! I wanna sleep well. Goodnight people...