Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Foofaraw

Im feeling much better already. But, im hoping that i'll still feel sick, so that i can have lunch with Mom. Well, tomorrow will be a tiring day, and i dun wish to tire myself out... because im feeling rather shitty these few days already. Let me have a break please!

I was forcing myself up this morning. Mom was sleeping, and finally with her around... i can try my luck to ask her to fetch me to school. So, i tried... but she told me that she was tired. I didnt give her my usual face, but i left for the shower... then i heard her asking what time does my class start, and she asked me to hurry so that she can brush her teeth and wash her face. I was so happy, because i dun have to suffer taking the MRT. Its already 9 plus, and my aural class starts at 10. Therefore, u should understand the hurry.

Mom took almost 15 minutes to get herself ready. By then, i think i'll be already at Novena... She was applying this cream on her face, and talking to me somemore. I was so... anxious already, so... i pushed her to fasten her pace.

I was late for class, but only 10 minutes late. I think that should be alright... right? Anyway, EricWatson was making fun of Julia, and he kicked Jwen's shoe... and even locked her outside. It was fun, but not for my ears. I think my ears are failing. From November till now, my ears have been somehow... closed up. U know, when pressure falls or rises, the ears are rather affected... and they'll sound either 'exposed' or 'closed' and 'muted'. Well, theres nothing scientific to define it... i dunno the terms to call it. But do u get what im trying to say? If u dun, forget it and just read the next paragraph. If u do, then... im telling u that thats the reason why ive been doing the jaw thingi recently. Its a bad habit now, but im trying hard to 'open' up my ears. Its really tiring, and i think my jaws are going to fall off. This ear problem started since November, and hasnt been opened for months! Am i going deaf? Do i have a ear problem? Am i alright? Im going to be a musician who cannot hear, how unique! How pathetic...

After class, i headed somewhere with QingLun. Well, YanYu's good friend, WangTianDe, is a Dizi professional. He has brought back a Pipa from China recently, and he called me down to try it. YanYu knows him very well, and has mentioned about my condition to him. Well, he is very understanding. Last night, we spoke on the phone for quite some time. He asked me to go down before YouGuo does, because it'll be easier for him to settle the price with me. Im not being political, but i'll prefer that YouGuo have it.

So, QingLun was there... talking to WangTianDe, while i tried out the new Pipa. It looks fantastic! Its very unique, in terms of appearance. It has fish carvings on its upper frets, and its pegs are made of wood, and its black in colour... and its head... its all so... different! Ive never seen a Pipa like that before, though ive seen one with the dragon carvings behind before. Anyway, it sounded good. But im afraid that it might die out after a year or 2. YouGuo came later, and i passed him the Pipa to try out. For me, i think it sounded rather pure and its strings are smoothe for running, as for the tonal colour, the different strings dun differ very much, which is good! I loved the Pipa, but as for the price and the worth, i still have to reconsider. I think im going to seek advice from YanYu again. She played that Pipa before, before recommending it to me. Well, im not very sure about it... QingLun said that its nice, but im not very sure about it myself. Im fickle...

I asked KaiXiang to come online, and he came online so quickly. Well, he is sending me the Thai song now. Thanks!

After that, QingLun and i went to eat curry rice. Then, we headed back to school, and we spotted ShuMin and gang. They werent heading back to school, so we followed them. They went to the Korean shop, and they were showing me Anthea's dildo. Well, theres this bottle which looked like some dildo, and they kept saying that its Anthea's, because of some incident. Well... its a long story... i dun wish to talk about it because its stupid too. I didnt buy anything, and we headed back to school after getting that dildo bottle.

I was thinking of practicing, but then... i suddenly recalled that theres platform today! Its been such a long time since i had to watch platform, dun u think so? While waiting outside for the house to be open, we were sitting outside rotting and laughing. I was having a bad hair day, because i didnt bath. Mom needed the toilet, and without bathing... i quickly rushed out, to make sure that i wont be late for school, and so that she may was her face. Anyway, i was sitting there... without any feelings for anything, just rotting away.

Its quite a bad day today. The bad hair, the throat and the work! Anyway, the platform performance was boring. I fell asleep after Fairul's performance. And well, i woke up during the final performance by Aaron. Its slightly more different. I think its rather difficult too? He has to buzz and sing at the same time, thus producing harmonics or do they call it... chords? Or overtones? I dunno whateva the name is. It sounded rather alright, and moreover, its more hip. It has this jazz feel to it. I dun really like it, but its the better one among the rest.

After waking up from the platform performance, i headed back to school. I took a stand, a chair and got myself a space to practice. Just then, Christoven asked me out for a drink. SiHan, Christoven, Audrey and i headed to SimLim together. Then, there was Jeremiah and Jeremy there too. We were playing with Audrey's new toy. Christoven got this crocodile toy for her for the gift exchange. I think Felicia is getting for me, its a wild guess only. Because, she asked me what i like. Its like so obvious can? Anyway, i gave Christoven the shirt already. I wonder what i'll get...

Played the crocodile, and took some pictures. Headed back to school, and started practicing. Well, there are new students around the school, and i still dunno them, except for BenBoo, Michelle and MinHui. Currently, i do know some others, like Fairul's new Euphonium junior, and some other familiar faces, who i just say hello and bye to. And well, today... i got to know another one, though not close with, he's called Andy, and i think he plays the Trumpet.

Christoven, WeiXiang and i headed for dinner after sightsinging class. I was sitting beside Evangeline, and i was feeling horrible. I couldnt sing, because my throat was hurting. I had problems breathing too! Imagine how horrible that can be. We went through some familiar melodies, and some most were modal. In fact, all. I loved some of them, and found some quite nonsensical. DrGoh was in a good mood, and he let us go early again! He was like motivating us to focus and sing, by telling us that if we sing this specific melody well, we can go. Well, we failed for the first time, but we did better on the second. Therefore, we were released like 20 minutes early! I love DrGoh.

Dinner was alright. I ate the same dish that SiHan had during the break with Audrey and Christoven at SimLim. Chicken chop with rice tasted rather alright. I was thinking of eating porridge again. But then, i thought maybe thats too pathetic. Afterall... i dun really wish to recover that quickly... so i ordered something else. We were talking about going somewhere else like the Ubin trip. Yes Christoven, we should organise another trip... but who'll go? Anyway, where else can we go? Places like the Safari or Zoo would cost, and nobody would really love to go there. We can consider going cycling, but u cant cycle! Alright, actually not that bad, better than me as considered to ice-skating. Dun think about it! Im never going ice-skating. Anyway, why dun we go on a field trip? Or why not... we go Malaysia for dinner next time. Get some Malaysian to bring us around... afterall its their place. Or maybe my Mom can bring us in or something. Im not sure... lets just slowly think about it. This term is going to be a short one, it'll end as fast as it started last year. Therefore, we've to quickly rush our work and exams first before thinking too much for holidays. We've 3 months dude, what can we not do? We've the time in the world to rot under the sun. Grow moss!

I managed to change the strings for the LimChooLi's Pipa. It doesnt sound that nice, but the value is like... there. After practicing, i kept them both back to the room. Then, i headed to the computer lab to watch some videos on YouTube. Played Piano for QingLun, while he improvised Pop melodies on his Dizi. It was quite surprising that he could do that! Anyway, after that... i watched the Pipa DVD that i bought recently. Its spoilt! I wanna go change the DVD! I dun care!

Had fun pushing Jeremy and Jonathan on my new NAFA cart. Its this trolley, or cart for the music stands. And well, i forced them to sit on it, and allowed me to push them round level 6. It must have hurt alot, because they were sitting on this pointed edge. I cant imagine. Anyway, it was really fun! Jonathan suffered the most. Fairul and i were giving tours for Andy, the new Trumpet player, and we headed to the Gamelan room, with Noozli too. On the way, we found this wig! And the bra was still there. As well as the mask. I put on the wig and took a picture. Then, i dressed Noozli up as the female ghost, with the bra, the wig and the mask which looks terribly wrong when placed somewhere else.

Anyway, after drinking soya with QingLun, ShuMin and Jonathan. I headed back to school with YeowYee and TingTing's food. QingLun headed home, but Jonathan didnt. I thought that Jonathan said that he'll go back with QingLun. I think i heard wrongly. He went home with ShuMin. We were watching videos and after that... Mom called and she fetched me home.

On the car, we were talking about Chester going to Poly and also to the army. Well, he'll be going to the army soon... and Mom has to go with him too to look around at the place where he'll be staying at... and the food he'll be eating and stuff. I wanna tag along, because i dun wish to anticipate much for myself.

Do u think im fussy? I think i am.