Friday, January 05, 2007

Shopping Spree

I just woke up. I didnt blog last night because im too tired... Well, yesterday, its the first time that i went shopping with QingLun. Jonathan said that he'll be very auntie when he does shopping. I'll have to say that its half true... because he spent $80 plus last night, buying gifts for his girlfriend's 18 birthday today.

I went for lesson in the morning. Its been quite a week or 2 after the competition that i last seen her. We learned a new piece. I took out some scores for her, and suggested some other pieces, but she rejected some of them, giving me her opinions and reasons why. She's right, and so... we started out with 'ShiMianMaiFu'. Its pretty tiring and challenging. Its something different from the other pieces that ive learned before. Well, the first few bars wore me out already, while YanYu was requesting for more sound. But anyway, its been a long time since i touched the Pipa, therefore... i was quite unfamiliar and not warmed up. There were many parts which required skills from my previous competition piece, but i couldnt play it. She was laughing at me... and she grunts now when she laughs. Its so funny... and we both were laughing away. Anyway, then i told her about her junior who came to Singapore to teach. She said that she doesnt know her, but well i told her that she knows her. I enjoyed my lesson, and im going to practice harder this time.

After lesson, while waiting for Mom to fetch me, Wilson from TPCO called. Well, he told me that my programme of 'ChunJiangHuaYueYe' is cancelled due to the lack of time to polish it. Its the least prepared piece. Well, i agree... Im quite saddened, but to an extent, quite happy, because i can relax abit!

I had lunch with my uncle and Mom, and we ate at this Chicken rice stall. Its an expensive stall, but it didnt taste as good as others. Well, it made me so thirsty and made my throat so parched.

I met QingLun at Bugis, and he was late! He didnt wanna admit that he's late. So childish right? He didnt pick up my calls, and i was already there waiting for him. When he came, he blamed me for being late! Anyway, QingLun's phone is like either useless or really useless. He doesnt answer his phone, and he doesnt reply messages! I dun understand whats it for then. I think i shall buy him a bell next time, and i'll hang it on his neck like a cow. So that i can hear him whereva he go. The first thing we did was to buy a drink! Remember? I had lunch, and it made me really dried up. So, i bought Sprite, which failed to quench my thirst.

After shopping around for a music box and a photo frame, we headed to get another drink! He was so funny, the way he calculate the prices. But well, he's generous enough to get such expensive gifts. But, its for his girlfriend anyway, of course its worth the money. I was urging him to get something for himself too... but he told me that he doesnt like to shop, and neither would he spend so much on himself. He is living in a younger generation, though he has the mind of a 60 years old. He is a typical coffeeshop uncle i tell u! Not just auntie, its uncle.

We talked alot about our lives and he told me similar repeated topics about funny things. Its really funny, and we were laughing all the way for 8 hours. Well, we shopped for 8 hours, imagine. We didnt sit at all... though i did take a chance to sit at the escalator and in the shoe shops. Well, i saw quite a few clothings which are nice. Shopping with him is indeed very different to with Christoven. He'll shop at areas which Christoven doesnt shop at. So, i'll get a chance to look at things that i seldom see. With Christoven, its more glamerous. With QingLun, its more... i dunno how to say. But well, i think i'll prefer looking at things with Christoven, because those things that QingLun shop doesnt suit me much.

It rained during the evening, and so... QingLun and i had to share this tiny spoiled umbrella. Its mine, remember? The ACS one. So... we were running across the road, and jammed there when there's this flood going on. I didnt know how to jump across... because its a huge gap, i dun think i can jump across. After seeing some Australians jump over... QingLun followed them, but too bad he landed in the water abit. As for me, im smarter... i walked through it.

So, we were all wet. Then we went on shopping without caring about it. Jonathan called me, and he apologised and scolded me too. Jonathan is so funny. Yes. Funny. Then, he asked where are we, because he wanna go out too. But too bad, nobody wants him there!

Im... not joking. Im joking! So, in the end, its too far for him, but he should know that we're at Orchard. Why ask? Nevermind. Anyway, later in the night, after walking down to FarEast, we walked back up to TheHeerens, and then after buying his Converse bag and a Puma sweater, we left back for FarEast again. We took advantage of our age, and entered the sextoy shop! It was so funny... it sold all sorts of condoms. Then, there's this section which was meant for age 25 and above only. Anyway, QingLun and i stayed there for quite a while looking at stupid things. There's condoms that are really tiny... and there are those that are extremely huge. QingLun said that he'll need the huge one, and i passed him the super tiny one instead... because i think he's lying. Then, there are other very stupid items. Its really damn dumb!

I brought him to ThatCDShop, and after that... Borders. Mom came to fetch me after shopping at Borders. We were reading some really silly books. Well, i must say that ive had a good time with him at Orchard. I hope there'll be more next time. He waited for my Mom to come before he leave. I wanted to give him a lift, but everytime he'll just walk away.

I got home, and felt really tired after listening to this CD that i bought at Giant. Its really cheap, only $8, for this Pipa CD by LinShiCheng. Its quite different, and it has his playing with arrangement by GaoWeiJie. Its very funny, in the booklet, it doesnt have LinShiCheng's resume, instead... it has the resume of the orchestra's conductor. Its damn stupid can?

Anyway, i was really tired and i fell asleep with no air-con. Yes, i'll eventually wake up sweating and itching all over. So, when i did, it was by Jonathan's call. He called me and woke me up. Then we're scolding each other and criticising one another till i went back to sleep again. Well, its fun talking to him. We spent like 15 minutes singing some nursery rhymes. Anyway, before hanging up, he was falling sick. He felt his head running a temperature, and his body going weak. I think he might be having a fever, should i call and check? Anyway, he pestering me to add him back on MSN.

No! Loser! Im joking... rest well, dun fall sick.

Im joking! Get it?