Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I Despise Gadabouts

Im home. Its really surprising to see YiChun at the soya stall just now. Well, i was with SiHan, then i accidentally stepped on somebody's foot. I didnt look close enough, and after some time... he suddenly called out my name, Gildon. I was so stunned, and then... he started smiling... almost like a grin. Then, i asked him about school... and he told me that he's retained in ACJC, because he didnt study hard. So, he's staying for one more year, i think we'll enroll into NS together. Well, anyway... his Mom fetched him there, and we waved goodbye and left.

I woke up earlier, and took the MRT down to Novena. Im lucky that im not late, but im exactly punctual... so i bought this fish thingi for a bite because im really famished. DrGoh didnt seemed to be in a good mood, he shouted at the Sopranos, and the sudden change of expression freaked us out. Its funny in a way. Well, today... we sang quite well, as compared to other days. And EricWatson came down to listen, and he gave a few pointers to what he intended. I cant wait for the rehearsal with the band. I think it'll sound cool.

Had lunch alone. I went to drink soya, and headed back to school to practice. During ensemble, TingTing and i had to play Percussion. Its so freaking stupid, the thingi sounded so fucking horrible. The drums sounded like shit, and the small cymbals sounded so noisy. I didnt care about anything that i played, because i dun wanna play the Percussion! Anthea wanted to, and i hope that MrYeo would allow her, but i dun think he will. So, i went outside to practice on my Pipa when they're playing pieces that dun require me. Anyway, its so embarrassing, i hate to play those things! Firstly, its not my major, and secondly, i cant play! Its freaking wierd... and i think i need a mask on the performance day. Well, HaoSong didnt come to school today, so MrYeo had to arrange another player to play with me and Rit for the gig. I wonder how much we're paid. He wants me to play the Ruan, but i told him that i'll do better with the Pipa instead.

I called Vikki, and i told her to arrange with Trissy. I should have learned some Zheng skills, so that i can do more gigs outside, especially with Trissy's gigs. Anyway, after the ensemble, QingLun dragged me to drink soya with them. I wanted to go there myself, but who knows... the whole ensemble was going too. So, i headed somewhere else... but QingLun insisted that i go along. Well, i dun wanna get anywhere close to Jonathan, because im really disgusted with him. Anyway, im not going to say what happened. But i wanna let u know, Jon, that im not angry. I just cant be bothered anymore. And moreover, u told ChaiXia that u wanna leave CSCO after the concert right? Well, i called to ask u that just now, but i think u shouldnt have spoken in that irritated tone, just talk normally. Im not going to call u again, so... just read from here. When have CSCO caused any problems with u, or when have u caused any problems? If u'll just messaeg ChaiXia when ur not coming, everything would be fine. U think about it urself, its only a message! Nothing else! When did anyone force u to do things in CSCO? Just send a message! What kinda problem is that? Even if ur attendance sucks, just message! I didnt scold u for anything else, because i told u that many times already, thats why im mad. Anyway, im not angry anymore, because i promised the pinkie finger. What im saying is, im fine, and i just cant be bothered, its not anger. Uve joined and left, and now uve joined again... and if ur gonna leave, im sure u can think what kind of impression u'll leave behind. Dun say that im stressing u, im not. Im just advicing u and warning u about certain things that u do. In fact, be more responsible in anything that u do. I dun care whats going on with u and ur outside commitments, but dun talk crap that u cannot commit. U can, if u want. I was messaging with MinHui, and she told me that ur still a boy, and u have to learn things through the hard way... and anyway, its not nice to spoil the fun. Anyway, i told her... its never work for u, its always fun, so it makes no difference when im saying it. Anyway, last night... they went to have steamboat, on our way there, i didnt flare up, but i somehow scolded Jonathan. So, i didnt wanna spoil their steamboat fun, so i left. Hope that everybody had fun! Im sure Jonathan would have, as long as im not there, he'll be fine... anyway, MinHui told me that he's alright too. I dun care whether he's buried or cremated. Jon, im just telling u this one last time that im not angry, and most importantly, its about CSCO. Think smarter sometimes, dun have to be all the time. And one more, ur studying professionally in NAFA, and u have to give the right impression. U play and play and play and play, nobody knows when ur serious. And if u think that its fun or nice to be childish and playful in appearance, let me tell u... i dun think so. Still, if u go on like that, its good for me, and bad for u. I know history is repeating, and most likely ur feeling like 3 years ago. Who cares? If u need to talk about anything, im still here for u to approach. But only when u want to, if u dun, dun worry... i wont approach u, unless i need something urgently or something. Lines drawn clear? Good. Anyway, u know... u still have other things not settled, other than CSCO. Think carefully with what ur doing. Uve always asked for help, but u ignore them. And u complain that people like MinHui and others are better than u, but yet u enjoy wallowing under them. I really dun understand how ur brain works. Now, u got nothing better than them. What can u do to be somehow 'better' than them? I really have no idea. Stop playing, be serious for fuck sake. Take care, dun think so much.

Thats a whole chunk for u guys to digest. Well, theres more to everything! Theres always more. Well, its a discount.

I headed for dinner with Evan and QingLun at Pastamania. Well, Chester wasnt there... sadly. So, i ate alot... and i paid alot too. Well, Evan was nice enough to tolerate my nonsense back in school. She was waiting for me to pack up and move. I was practicing, and i was taking a long time to pack up... because i kept asking her to listen to me play. And later, SiHan came and he hid my shoes. I thought Tommy would help me, but he hid it too! Evan had to push a wheeled chair for me to sit on, so she can push me along to find my shoe. Its so freaking funny!

I brought Evan to the hotel nearby, and we found somewhere to rest. Then, she left for home... and i headed to shop! I went to Shaw again for cheap CDs! Well, i spent a hell lot of time there. The guy was like staring at me... because i took so many CDs to test. I sat there and listened to almost every track. I browsed through all the CDs, and found nothing nice for the French albums. So, i found older CDs like Joe and Cyndi Lauper. They sounded great, and i think i enjoy listened to them more than modern artists such as... i have no idea! Who is considered modern? Anyway, i bought 6 CDs! And they are freaking cheap!

On the bus, i was thinking whether to go home or to school. Then, LianWei and Rit saw me on the bus! They were crossing the road. I alighted and met them. Rit had to go off with Victor, because its his birthday. LianWei headed to practice. As for me, i went to find SiHan. He promised to me to soya, thats why i got to bump into YiChun. I still cant believe it. What are the odds? At soya stall? Anyway, he practiced and i practiced my Pipa too.

I was strumming so hard, the first string snapped. Well, im about to keep the Pipa anyway. Im mentally worn out... and soya was just right. While drinking and walking, i wanted to head towards SimLim, but he took my CDs! He forced me to accompany him till Bugis. So, what choices do i have? Its my precious!

Took bus 851 home, and i was smiling and thinking to myself, i think the Malay lady thought that im nuts. Tomorrow will be a good day, because its a fresh start. I got my mind focused on other things now, i cant be bothered with quite a few. Anyway, they've been asking whats wrong with me, why am i in such a bad mood and stuff. Well, i dunno how to explain, but i told QingLun roughly whats wrong. So, i wanna just practice harder now. I played the piece that i played during the open house, and i wondered how come i played so freaking badly that day. It sounded alright, just kinda rusty because i havent played that in like 2 years. Im so... lousy, i admit.

U are a gadabout.