Monday, January 01, 2007

Aurora

Its the first post of the year! Well, not quite a big boohoo, though i know that 2006 is quietly sleeping away already. Its time to welcome the new year, and as for me, im still reluctant about giving the new year a round of applause. Im shrinking in the corner, hoping that things will remain where it is. Ive done many things on purpose last night, so that it'll be something that ive done last year, instead of just yesterday. I want to make things sound far... as far as possible.

Let me think, what have i done today? Being the first day of the new year, people would usually be having gatherings and celebrations. Well, the plan went on as said. I had lunch with Mom, instead of WeiFeng. He wanted to buy jeans and shoes with a budget of $100. Well, its possible. But, it aint feasible if ur going to get jeans and shoes which are more durable and better in quality. Shoes, ive plenty, but only a few are good. Ive bought those which cost only $30, and they spoil quickly.

I stayed at home after lunch. I headed out towards Kenny house later, and Mom fetched me to my bus-stop. How nice right? Anyway, the bus took a very long time. I was sitting at the back, and i felt really uncomfortable. But, with my music, nothing is too uncomfortable for me. I wanna download a song, but i couldnt find it on the net. Actually, i did, but there aint much host, so the connection was kinda low. In the end, i cannot find any host. U understand how this file sharing programme works? Well, its like that... Anyway, its a popular and beautiful song, re-sung by TanyaChua. I think its so lovely, sweet and beautiful. I want it in my phone!

JiaJin and YiLeng reached there first, surprisingly. Well, then when i was there, Jonathan, Louis and Charmaine was there already. WeiFeng came just in time, after me. And then, there was XianYang. We all gathered at the TV, watching some show, while Kenny's relatives ate first. They took so long, we watched the show for at least 2 hours? Im not sure... time flew really slowly. I was so hungry, i couldnt take it, and i went upstairs into Kenny's room to look for WeiFeng, Kenny, YiLeng, JiaJin and XianYang. Well, after i went up, the rest came along too. We were chatting, laughing away at Kenny's Chinese composition. Too bad, he lost his English composition. Its the funniest thing ever, because his English was bad during his secondary school days, and his spelling errors are all over the page. Well, its very simple English somemore. And moreover, the story line is very interesting! Its so unpredictable and so full of nonsense. Its no wonder that Kenny's English teacher had doubts that he'll pass his Os. In the end, he did.

After the long wait, we finally got to eat. Its one of those times that i can get to gather with my friends and talk crap, while enjoying good food. Alright, not really good food, but just food. So, we were talking and joking, and crapping all the way. And yes, of course, we were also bitching about people around. Kenny was so bad to his maid, and he still is anyway. He kept shouting for her and asked her to do everything! Poor thing, now i understand why maids have to commit crimes like murder. Its all because of such people! Kenny was mistreating her so badly. Anyway, nevermind him and his maid. CuiLing came later, and soon the conversation revolved around her and Victor.

My stomach grumbled, and i couldnt take it. I went upstairs into the toilet to relief myself. The ache was bad, i had to sit there for quite some time. While, i turned on my music and started to send messages to preoccupy myself. I could hear them talking downstairs, especially Kenny's voice. Then, he knocked on the door to make sure that im inside. After me, its JiaJin, he had to help himself too. I think its the food, because its not totally clean and stuff. Anyway, from the look, u can expect urself to end up in the toilet. Expected...

WeiFeng was busy putting raw food, while i cook them and distribute it around, to people like XianYang, WeiFeng, and i told them to pass it over to the creature beside them. He sat there and did nothing. One word, or actually quite a few, but just one for now, 'useless'.

Time flew quickly, and soon, right after eating, while enjoying our ice-cream, Louis talking about mutilation. U know? Those people who pierce themselves at wierd areas, to mutilate themselves, because they wanna feel high. I saw people who cut themselves at the hands before, because their addicted to the feeling of being high. U know? Some people have wierd fetish, and some likes to get spanked and there are those who likes to bleed. Its horrible! I seriously felt like puking after hearing so much from him and Jonathan. Its strange to have friends like that, and seriously, i wont wanna know anybody like that at all! Actually, i do know some, but they're so much better now. I hope they can do some better things, like maybe getting high from sticking themselves with stickers or something. Please, dun torture urself like that. Its anamorphosis. Its like distortion to the body. This twist, ugliness and deformity will leave scars, and its going to be permanent if it doesnt stop! Imagine the energy the body needs to heal, and then... u go cut it again. Its so terrible! I grimaced at the thought of people doing such things. The crookedness in the mind is serious enough to result in them doing such inhumane acts.

Mom came to fetch me home, and now, im under my own shelter. This is my first entry, and i shall not wear everyone down with my personal thoughts. Its the first day, and i have much to say. But, well... its time to rest for everyone. I believe all of u must have had a good day! Well, ive inserted this voting poll at the corner of my blog, please do go enjoy urself with the questions. Every 2 days, i'll try my best to change the questions. I hope that everybody will go waste their time on it.

Anyway, i recieved a call from somebody from NUSCO today, or yesterday? I cant remember. But well, they were asking whether im free to guest play for their orchestra, for this coming concert. Well, im interested, but it'll have to depend on my plans. I think i might be too busy, and might not have time at all to go over to help out. Trust me, i'll try to figure something out. Goodnight people.