Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Thats It

This is strange. The old Blogger aint available, and Blogger aint accepting new accounts for this moment. Well, im lucky that ive updated my account. So, let me continue blogging about life today.

I woke up early, but i fell back into slumber, thus i was almost late. I had to take the MRT down to Novena. I bathed, and rushed out of house. I waited for my bus for some time, hoping that it'll come earlier, so that maybe i can still take a bus to school, instead of spending on the MRT trip. Who knows? The stupid bus came so much later. I took the MRT to Novena, and i had to take a cab down to school, instead of a bus, because i was really going to be late.

I cannot keep going on like that! I need to discipline myself. In fact, i need to be uxorious to my other self. I need to be submissive to my inner self. Thats it! From today on, i shall wake up in time, and i shall not trick myself back to sleep for a few minutes, which eventually will turn out to be an hour or 2. Thats it! Be determined, WeiKang.

Im starting to realise where my money's been gone to. I owe WeiMing $80 for the performance, and $250 to DongXiao for another performance, and i keep lending people money. Im also treating people food. I think i shall stop here once and for all... till a long time later. Im running out of cash! My cash flow is dying... very slowly. In fact, i think there'll be a drought eventually if i keep on irrigating my money like that. Maybe im experiencing an erosion, due to the meandering of my needs and wants. I think i should stop spending money unnecessarily. Goodbye to unessential wants! And... please try not to borrow money from me.

Tomorrow, Samuel will be giving back my VCDs, so that i can watch it with my friends. And moreover, he'll be paying me back $50! Im so elated. Fairul, its ur turn, come on!

I was slightly late for harmony lecture. MrYap was in a good mood, and he crippling us. We were all going lame already. My legs were numb, and i couldnt feel anything! When we left the recital hall, many of us were on wheelchairs! Imagine the mental and physical damage! So, we learn new things everytime, theres not enough time for me to digest them. I think im learning things so quickly that i'll forget them as fast as how they got into my head. He was talking about this modulation thingi, with the combination of augmented chords. I tell u, i was so punched out of my mind. MrYap asked Christoven a question, and he asked what other augmented sixths are there, other than the Italian and French ones. He almost wanted to say chord five! My goodness! What is chord five? So, i knew that he wont be able to answer it, and so happens that i do know the answer, so i whispered to him the answer. He said German, and MrYap was glad that he got it right. Well, deep inside... Christoven, u need help! Well, he's a leader this time round, and i think MrYap would want him to prove himself, other than being blur, he can be very alert too! Rock on Christoven, do well this time! As for me, im fortunate to fall under YongRui's group. An unfortunate event for them, right? Well, as for LianWei, he'll be staying under the hands of our previous dictator, Luke. Good luck! I missed those days when LianWei, Christoven and i had to bleed blood to finish up the our presentation. Well, its the period which made us so close together. The bone. I mean, the bond.

Had lunch after class. I forced Jonathan to eat with us. So, Christoven, Mark, Jonathan and i went to FortuneCentre. Christoven wanted to try the fish noodle thingi, u know... the one with milk. But, he didnt ask for milk! Wasted. As for Mark, he ate laksa. Me? I ate this stupid noodle. Jonathan was sitting there... listening to the crap and appreciating his time with us. He must be so honoured. I treat my skivvy well, dun i? Im joking! Chambermaid...

After eating, i had soya with Mark and Jonathan. Later, i took a bus down to Woodlands. The journey on bus 960 took almost forever. Or was it 980? Nevermind. Actually, it seemed quite fast already. I fell asleep on the bus, and woke up near BukitPanjang. After reaching the interchange, i had to change to another bus. Dedric told me to take bus 903... and i'll be at SiLing in no time.

Indeed. I headed to the CO room, and met quite a few familiar faces. The kids remembered me, and told me that i lost weight. Great... right... I chased them to a room, and started tuning their instruments. I was freaking lucky! All the LiuQins were quite in tune! I was so happy! I hate to tune LiuQin, thats why. Its like one really freaking hard to tune instrument. Its so dangerous... im so scared of its first string. Help... Anyway, i found something in common with schools. Nevermind about that problem, its no time to deal with it. If im going to teach permanently in a school, i'll try my best to settle the problem, and tackle it in any way possible. I taught the pieces, and after some time, WeiHong came in and asked them to go for combine rehearsal. I didnt know there was combine, or else i'll teach them the combine piece first! YouGuo didnt tell me, anyway he didnt know too. Dedric came and he conducted the orchestra, while i stood around the DaRuan, making sure that he play his parts correctly. Ive seen him since his first year in school. He is now currently wearing long pants already! Imagine, its been a really long time, like 3 years. Then, i told him that everytime i see him, he still cannot play! He was so eager to prove me wrong, but... still... im rather impressed already. He kept asking whether im from Japan. Right...

Dedric was so funny during rehearsal. He was so fierce, which didnt leave quite a room for such impression in my memory. I stood around with Adrian, Leena and XiangPeng. Its really bothersome to tune and fix the YangQin. I saw XiangPeng fixing this old YangQin, it has strings popping out all over! Its like hundred of them all snapped and sticking around. He managed to clean 2 YangQins, and he was doing so much work. I was just standing around and helping out the DaRuan. Leena was standing with the Cellos, making sure that they're together. Well, the kids dun look at the conductor, thats the sad thing. In fact, i think they are not musically exposed enough. I think they should go for concerts and stuff to help improve their ears and thinking minds.

Took a cab to school with Leena and Dedric. After that, went for dinner with Jonathan and ShuMin. Dedric brought QingLun to make some money. So, we ate at SimLim, and actually... there was only me eating. They were watching me stuff myself with so much food. Actually, its just nice. U know, fat people need more food to fulfill their needs!

Walked back to school after eating. ShuMin was telling me so many really funny jokes. Its racist, so i shant post it here. Watched the opera concert in school. Well, the hall was a quater filled. Tickets are not that easy to sell anymore... So, i sat there and watched the whole performance with QingLun sleeping beside me, and Jonathan stoning away. I couldnt take it too, i fell asleep during the performance, especially the first half. It was quite boring... There were like 4 operatic scenes? I think so. We dun understand German, and its not very attractive either, so... that explains the sleeping.

I think some of the vocalists sounded really good! Fairul did a goodjob too. Before leaving, i think we were talking about Fairul, and there was this Malay couple smiling away behind. I think they're Fairul's parents! Shit! We were talking bad, but its in Mandarin. Im joking... but its not some really good thing... just making fun. I hope that his parents are not bilingual or something.

Had supper with SiHan, Samuel, Mark, Jonathan, QingLun and ShuMin. Im the middle person again. Yes, its totally 2 different group of people. We headed for Pastamania, and Chester was working there! Chester's English has improved so much! I think working there helped him alot. He was speaking in English, and it sounded good to me. I couldnt believe it! Anyway, QingLun ate pasta! Isnt it miraculous? For being such a Chinese Chinese, eating pasta would be something different! Actually, he ordered baked rice. Well, its rice still... but too bad, the order came for 2 baked pasta instead. Jonathan was so... nevermind, i dun want him to come cursing happily tomorrow morning.

Anyway, he was such a whore. I heard that something happened to his cute dog, Nike. Poor thing... if its me, i'll cry for days and lose my appetite. But to think of it, with an owner like Jonathan, its no wonder that she's pitiful, while Jonathan enjoys leftover pasta outside.

Settled in a cafe, and talked crap. QingLun was rushing to go home, and so... we left after a while. SiHan, Mark and Samuel bought drinks, while we were sitting somewhere with people's used cups. So cheap right?

On the bus, when i was sleeping, i was shocked to see this white and black thing when i opened my eyes. Its someone else's feet... he stretched it across, and it looked like some dog or cat! It frightened me, and i almost jumped up. In fact, i think i did. So stupid...

Tomorrow will be a tiring day. I shall go sleep now... and make sure that i wake up tomorrow! Im intending to go school earlier, to finish up some of my music technology homework. Im pulling Jonathan along, because he hasnt finished his! Slow crap.